AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road

Lol Mike...:0 wow i need a purple goldfish btw this is matt loves alizée
Old 01-25-2009, 10:55 AM
forever and ever

chazkimies is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
yes alizee, you can be my wingman, any day anytime hooooorahhh

but your G suit is too lose to offer you protection, we need to get you a tighter pair = )
alizee looked so tiny in that suit!
she's so damn cute
Old 01-25-2009, 12:09 PM
forever and ever

chazkimies is on a distinguished road

just been browsing through the photos...they're awesome!
thanks RMJ for the photos! you're a life saviour!
Old 01-25-2009, 12:59 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

You better teach her how to tie her boots first.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
my favorite new pic

Alizee has agreed to be my wingman
She should have worn the helmet.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 01-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I don't know if anyone saw these but there is a bunch of pics here http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2586654
^
edit: never mind this, sorry guys those are the same pics RMJ posted be4. RMJs are of better quality
RMJs pics can be found here poste by amigo
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...?t=4443&page=5

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 01-25-2009 at 07:54 PM..
Old 01-25-2009, 11:13 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée911 View Post
Lol Mike...:0 wow i need a purple goldfish btw this is matt loves alizée

Why purple?

Welcome to the site A911.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:34 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Why purple?

Welcome to the site A911.
Matt_loves_alizee, what did you get banned or something?
purple? like the Alizée Army logo?

Merci Fanny
Old 01-26-2009, 02:26 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazkimies View Post
alizee looked so tiny in that suit!
she's so damn cute
Are those Doc Martin's issued?

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 01-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Perfecting tmesis

Par mon paupieres is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Yes man! Fill in those details. I saw a bit of a video with her doing the hobby horse thing, but what about everything else? And yes, last year was the same wait standing there for like an hour, then 1/2 hour video, then 3 1/2 hour show. It's hard to believe I actually just stood there for all that time. Well, when Les Enfoirés se rapprochent on y attend.
Okay then , here's a few more details of my experience from Thursday's show.(SPOILER WARNING - For anyone waiting for the DVD).

Firstly , the venue at Bercy has a pretty cool outward appearance (Google Image Search it if you don't know it as it's an sports arena but the outside is covered with grass - well worth checking out !).I've been to the venue before as it also hosts indoor sports as well as concerts.

Due to the length of the show I shall just describe the Alizée specific parts of the performance.They were as follows -

1) The show began with the whole of Les Enfoirés on stage dressed as Charlie Chaplin in a school photo type pose.As the music began the cast made their way to the front of the stage.Alizée was on the back row before making her way to the right hand side of the stage (from the audience's perspective) which , fortunately was the side I was standing.

2) The performance immediately following the Chaplin onset involved members of the cast in the guise of various horror movie characters.This was the segment that featured Hannibal Lili which I thought was very funny.I must also give Alizée props here as the "dancing" involved several drops to the floor and back up again which isn't easy when you are restrained.... I would imagine I must hurriedly add ! This piece finished with Alizée and several other cast members inside human skull props (big enough for two people to get inside) with four of these tethered together - yes , every bit as mental as that sounds !

3) Alizée's next involvement came in the famous "Seven Year Itch" Marilyn outfit.This contained Alizée strutting her stuff upon a makeshift catwalk.She also had her first solo line here but I can't remember what exactly.The dress also revealed the Tinkerbell tattoo which I'll confess I really like and I thought she looked great.

4) I'll have to hold my hand up here and admit I missed Alizée's next involvement.This was the appearance in the Egyptian style costume.I missed it in the sense that I didn't realise that Alizée was on stage at the time.This was because this performance involved six female members of the cast playing on gong-style drums.I can only assume Alizée was on the far left drum as owing to the size of the gongs AND Lili herself I couldn't see who was there from my vantage point.Due to her drumming experience with the JPVA video , I'm sure Alizée kept perfect timing !

5) After about a two hour absence , Alizée finally returned to stage as part of the dance medley involving music from specific films and certain genres. Alizée returned during the Western section riding in on her hobby horse et al dancing to the techno/hoe-down classic that is "Cotton-Eyed Joe".Not something you see every day !! Alizée remained on stage for the other dancing sections including a Brazilian samba and some very cute shadow-boxing from our Lili during "Eye of the Tiger".

6) Alizée's next return was upon the hastily erected beachfront style shack in the middle of the standing audience.The set-up here revolved around a talent contest featuring most of the cast.Alizée's involvement was as one of two backing singers performing "The Locomotion" in French.As I said in my last post I was very lucky to be very close to this makeshift stage and I thought Alizée was looking very well with her Sixties influenced hair and costume.

7) There was a blink and miss it appearance from Alizée during the penultimate segment as she fleetingly appeared on the revolving stage as a school pupil with a single sung line.

8) Finally Alizée joined the rest of Les Enfoirés cast as they made their way through the crowd on to stage for the finale.As they finished with "Les Chanson des Restos" the ensemble were joined by several other people (possibly from a school ?).There was a young lad alongside Alizée and I found it amusing to watch his face as he went from surprise to embarrassment (especially when Alizée pointed her mic towards him to sing along) to sadness as I could see him thinking "I'm a young man , on stage , standing next to Alizée what can I possibly do in the rest of my life to better this ?" ..... or maybe I was reading too much into this !

One other curio to mention , there was a section when the audience was divided into two teams , orange and purple (my side).The idea being to outsing the other side while booing any of their attempts.Sadly Alizée was not involved as one of our team-mates as our opponents began with Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" and , with the sampling row in mind , it would have been funny to see Alizée booing and giving the thumbs down to this particular song.

Ultimately, Alizée didn't have a huge amount of time on stage and was mainly contained within the ensemble with only a few solo lines (certainly nothing to compare to her contributions on "Double Je" and "Fan" from last year's show).However Alizée seemed happy to be performing and looked comfortable on stage which can only be a good thing.

Finally , it was a privilege for myself to attend such a well-produced and imaginatively designed show as Les Enfoirés not to mention the good cause it supports.Having whetted my appetite to see Alizée perform live , whilst retaining my October tickets , I am keeping everything crossed that the March date goes ahead.Although I would like to see her perform her own material , if it does fall through again I am still left with a very memorable slice.