Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-22-2008, 08:03 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool Take one Alizée and call me in the morning!

As usual, I put off my Christmas shopping til the last minute.This year is worse than others because I spent most of my past 2 weekends working on a couple of Alizée videos I recently posted. So after my last day of work (Sunday- I'm off monday, tuesday wednesday- we work 4 ten hour days) , I had hoped to do some shopping. But we got hit with a pretty good snowstorm that morning and in the process of shuffling around airplanes , I lost my airport i.d. in the snow. Not a trivial matter in these days. There have been some horror stories of mechanics or other airport employees trying to get i.d's and for some reason or another it would take 3 or 4 weeks. You can't work without it, so you lose all that pay. So even if the weather had been good enough to go shopping which it wasn't, I was in no mood at that point to go.

It was a long slow drive home, I spent most of that afternoon shoveling. Watched a little football then crashed. Next morning, wanted to try to get back to the airport early to start the process of getting a new i.d. Took a while to find a backup disc I had with info on prior jobs and addresses. I needed to pay a bill on line that morning to avoid a late charge and couldn't connect to the internet. Took a while to find out it was just a loose cable to router. Finally walked out the door and everything was covered in a 1/2 inch of ice. Spent over an hour, just to get into the car. All the doors were frozen. Took more time to spread some stuff to melt the ice on the walk and then some sanding afterwards.

The airport office closes at 2:30 and it was already 12:00 and getting there during the day is a hassle. I was fit to be tied at this point. I got in the car and turned on the cd. I don't think I have to tell you whose voice I heard over the speakers. I could feel a big smile spreading across my face and the next thing I knew, everything didn't matter any more. Didn't matter if I got stuck in traffic. Didn't matter if I didn't make it to the i.d. office on time. Didn't matter if I couldn't find a parking spot when I went to the malls that night to do some shopping. As long as I could hear her music, everything was okay. All it took to fix everything was one Alizée.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:32 PM
Deceased

JimmyDean23 is on a distinguished road

I know what you mean.

I've had several days like that before and Alizée was always there to brighten up my day. She makes the whole world go away.

I don’t know what I'd do without her.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:35 PM

johnkim2222003 is on a distinguished road

Such a beautiful and love story (fact). I really think someone here should collect these stories, expand them and write a book on one person.

Another question. Were anyone or couples really hooked up because you were the fans of alizee. That would be another beautiful story too.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:39 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkim2222003 View Post
Such a beautiful and love story (fact). I really think someone here should collect these stories, expand them and write a book on one person.
There would be to many stories to put in a single book it would take volumes to record all the day brightening experiences all of us have experienced.
Alizee must have the world record in the mood changing category.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 12-26-2008, 09:36 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkim2222003 View Post
Another question. Were anyone or couples really hooked up because you were the fans of alizee. That would be another beautiful story too.
well I know of someone who went to France and her French name was Alizée

Old 01-14-2009, 06:16 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool She did it to me again.

I had to do some last minute shopping before going on vacaation, which included stopping off at the post office and mailing a package to a freind.
I entered the post office and never expected a long line, but there it was, mainly because they only had 2 people on duty, 1 to handle passport applications of which they had plenty, and the other one was handling everyone else, but when I saw that long line, a big smile came across my face, because I knew I had my pda in my pocket which meant I had to watch Alizee videos the whole time. I'm sure all these grumpy looking people had no idea why I had such a s**t eating grin on my face.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road

ha wow