Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-16-2009, 04:31 PM

Alizee=Czech-Princess! is on a distinguished road

Moi Lolita was released at a time where my brother was learning French at school. It came on the music channel for the 1st time & he was watching trying to understand it, and I was watching with no intention of understading as I was 10! I really had a crush on her from watching the video and I'd watch music channels religiously for months to see the video time & time again.
Then family stuff went on, my dad moved to Prague for work purposes & we were stuck in England, obviously the family situation took over...In 2006 I was playing a football (soccer to you guys!) game in a town called Weymouth in England. I was told to warm up during half time when I heard the song that I recognised but couldn't put my hands on what it was. I asked the man working the entertainment & he told me. When the game was over JPVA was playing & I put 2 & 2 together that it was her again so when I returned to Birmingham (UK) I had a mega Alizée searching weekend, and purchased Gourmandises & MCE.

While over-playing both albums I found out about Psychedelices, which was the 1st thing my dad bought for me when he returned to England, which is now 1 of my favourite albums.
Pretty long & boring, but hey!