Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-24-2009, 01:05 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. View Post
Always keep in mind that it is "Governments" sponsoring and funding men in "uniforms" that have been involved in more killings and slaughters than all "civilians" combined.

Tyranny comes to your door wearing a "Uniform"!
It is the men in uniform that have sacrificed life and limb to give you the right to spout such ignorant BS.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:06 AM
2bz

Dark Engine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
It's the men in uniform that have sacrificed life and limb to provide the freedom for you to spout such pathetic bullshit.
Glad some ppl around here appreciate what we do. We sacrifice a lot so all these people can call is "warmongering baby killers". I've gained a lot and lost a lot and I don't know if it's been worth it on a personal level. But I know I've got 4 more years before I have the option to hang up my uniform for good. Hopefully my sanity holds out, or that God finally grants me peace one way or the other.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:09 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Engine View Post
Glad some ppl around here appreciate what we do. We sacrifice a lot so all these people can call is "warmongering baby killers". I've gained a lot and lost a lot and I don't know if it's been worth it on a personal level. But I know I've got 4 more years before I have the option to hang up my uniform for good. Hopefully my sanity holds out, or that God finally grants me peace one way or the other.
God bless you and all that serve and have served in the USA military and it's allies.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:02 PM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road

My apologies for bringing up an inconvenient, undeniable, and painful truth(s). (It doesn't please me either. I can understand if someone had never really thought and considered it, the statement can seem rather shocking.)

If someone could refute and disprove the statement and help educate me, I would appreciate it.

The underlying point is that we need to be 100% certain who the real enemies are. The real causes of war lie way upstream of the people in uniforms so please don't misconstrue my statement as a blanket condemnation of the people wearing the uniforms, because quite the reverse is true. I have a great deal of respect and appreciation for the vast majority of these fine men and women. It is beyond extremely sad and unfortunate that the people wearing the uniforms have to be on the business end, the meatgrinder end of the situations created by people that are usually no where near the killing fields.

So, who are the real enemies?
I would say it is every military man and woman's responsibility and duty to seek and know the answer(s). Knowing these answers helps to prevent the following of unlawful, illegal and unconstitutional orders. (Here's a small and only partial clue: Some people/corporations/entities make billions of dollars and gain other spoils and profits from war. Who might they be and what do you think their proclivities towards war might be? Again, just a start.)

Each of us are flesh, blood, heart, mind and soul with family and friends that love and care for us and we for them. (Heck, just look at this forum, we have friends all over the world. Pretty cool!) We should always do our best to never fall to the level of brainless automatons.

Here are just a few of the people in uniforms for whom I have the utmost respect and appreciation:
http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com/
Gotta love 'em!

Hey guys, despite what you may currently think, I like all of y'all and I like this forum. So I prefer to save further discussion on these issues for some other venue and I apologize for kinda' kicking it off.

Therefore, most likely the last words (at least here at AA) are yours.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:36 PM
2bz

Yeah well, talk about war and government is always a touchy subject. Good idea to just drop it. Kinda bizarre how I started this thread just to reference ppl when they ask what I do. I get asked almost every time I'm in chat.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:01 PM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road

Taking pride in one's work and avocations.... nothing wrong with that!

I can appreciate it.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:44 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. View Post
Always keep in mind that it is "Governments" sponsoring and funding men in "uniforms" that have been involved in more killings and slaughters than all "civilians" combined.

Tyranny comes to your door wearing a "Uniform"!
Such a negative statement coming from you my friend. Knowing full well that in MANY cases civilians are warned to stay in doors while bombing raids commence. Then you have your local town idiot who likes to throw big enough rocks to mistake for a grenade when soldiers feel threatened they will open fire. Come on simple common sense. They hate us and want to hurt us and when they attempt to hurt us we defend ourselves just like everyone here would defend themselves if they felt threatened even on the street, in school, at the store you name it. Jeez open your eyes.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:52 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

'If it wasn't for those "men in uniform" you wouldn't be here right now'

Indeed.
My thoughts are with the families of the 2 young soldiers that were murdered here in Northern Ireland the week before last.
It's a sad and depraved world we live in.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:03 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Engine View Post
Yeah well, talk about war and government is always a touchy subject. Good idea to just drop it. Kinda bizarre how I started this thread just to reference ppl when they ask what I do. I get asked almost every time I'm in chat.
I know, you are a military cop who is training to become a snitch.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:42 PM
2bz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
I know, you are a military cop who is training to become a snitch.
If you knew the reason why I was training out, you wouldn't blame me. I got royally screwed by this career field and it set me back 3 years. Plus, like AAoA stated, security forces breed automatons. I'm really tired of being told "shut up and color" whenever we're put in a situation that doesn't make any sense (which is more often than not at this shit hole of a base). I've been traumatized enough by security forces and I'd like to leave with what little sanity I have left.

And my new job requires me to just "watch" what goes on throughout the base so I'm not a snitch, I'm a voyeur.