Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-30-2009, 10:33 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I heard that her performance is not the first one of the night, who knows.
So, Alizée will have some opening acts.
This actually looks pretty big. cool

Merci Fanny
Old 03-30-2009, 09:38 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Ok, this are the answers that I got from this girl, which does not organize the event, she runs the www.feriadesanmarcos.com website.

How long is the Dinner/Queen's coronation going to be?
= approximately 5 hours.

I understand that Alizée is going to show up in the event (), how long is she going to perform?
=abour 1 hr. and half ()

Do you know how many songs is she going to perform?
no.

I understand that more artists are going to perform at the event, who?
= yes, Big Band ()

Is that a band? (lolz never heard about it )
= yes

only this one is performing?
= yes, it seems like this is the only band performing. (then 3 hrs of this and 1 hr and half of Alizee?)

With the tickets for the Showcase, do I have access to the fair and thematic park?
= there is no fee to enter to the fair. (dumb me )

I see that there is a rumor that Alizée is not only going to perform on April 18th, is it true that she is going to perform on April 20th in the "teatro del pueblo"?
= no

The showcase is the place called "Megavelaria de La Isla de San Marcos"?
= yes.

That's all I got, I didn't have more questions, and some of them, she didn't know the answer. So 1 hr and half of Alizee !
Hope it helps.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:43 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post

I understand that Alizée is going to show up in the event (), how long is she going to perform?
=abour 1 hr. and half ()
Really? So, that's like a full on concert, for Alizée anyway. Well, we'll see. I hope there are some video cameras.

Merci Fanny
Old 03-31-2009, 01:32 AM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ok, this are the answers that I got from this girl, which does not organize the event, she runs the www.feriadesanmarcos.com website.

= approximately 5 hours.

=abour 1 hr. and half ()

no.

= yes, Big Band ()

= yes

= yes, it seems like this is the only band performing. (then 3 hrs of this and 1 hr and half of Alizee?)

With the tickets for the Showcase, do I have access to the fair and thematic park?

I see that there is a rumor that Alizée is not only going to perform on April 18th, is it true that she is going to perform on April 20th in the "teatro del pueblo"?
= no

= yes.

That's all I got, I didn't have more questions, and some of them, she didn't know the answer. So 1 hr and half of Alizee !
Hope it helps.

I don't think so,

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....
Old 03-31-2009, 03:19 PM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road

Quote:

= approximately 5 hours.

=abour 1 hr. and half ()

no.

= yes, Big Band ()

= yes

= no

= yes.

Hope it helps.
Sshhweeet! Good work Edgar93,

I believe your info to be pretty solid, plus Ticketmaster would risk catching H*ll if the Angel's show were too short.

Thanks again to both Edisythe and Edgar93.

Fiesta!
Old 04-01-2009, 12:20 AM

Edisythe is on a distinguished road
Default Gathering Fans

Thank you so much for the info Edgar, that pretty much confirms a lot.

But by any chance did she tell you anything about the night's etiquette? I forgot to mention earlier that because of the nature of the event, you might have to use a suit/dress... i dont know, a little bit formal. I've known people attending dressed like that, but since its not obligatory....

Sooo , for anyone interested, people from the "official" Mex fan club forum are organizing a meeting before the event. For anyone interested, the thread is here. For what i've read there is at least six fans gathering from that forum.

And quickly answering that earlier question, I learned english in school. Learning it is a common pressure that a considerable part of the demographic has from an early age. Jobs require it, lots of schools teach it. It has become a curriculum must have. (Doesnt mean that a lot of people still go for it, though.)
Old 04-01-2009, 06:32 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edisythe View Post
But by any chance did she tell you anything about the night's etiquette? I forgot to mention earlier that because of the nature of the event, you might have to use a suit/dress
pretty sure you have to be dressed up

Old 04-01-2009, 04:40 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehochipe View Post
I don't think so,
Well, I think that this is better than nothing reholin, just to keep our fellows at AAm up to date. And I promised that I was going to ask her.
About the source, this girl only runs the site www.feriadesanmarcos.com, so it might not be official, though, she knows more than anyone else here about the fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edisythe View Post
Thank you so much for the info Edgar, that pretty much confirms a lot.

But by any chance did she tell you anything about the night's etiquette? I forgot to mention earlier that because of the nature of the event, you might have to use a suit/dress... i dont know, a little bit formal. I've known people attending dressed like that, but since its not obligatory....
I did ask about that, she didn't reply though, I was already leaving . Anyway I think that is kind of obvious, if many important people is showing up, and the event itself, I guess you have to wear a suit/dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
pretty sure you have to be dressed up
Or just make sure you are wearing something .
Old 04-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Lovin Lili Cool B

LL Cool B is on a distinguished road

If I were going (wipes tear from eye) I myself would error on the side of formality for 2 reasons:

1. Kinda get the vibe that this is more than just your average ordinary fair concert. I mean, c'mon it's the "The Crowning Ball Dinner "

2. This is smaller and more intimate event, thus improving your probability of a chance encounter. I sure as heck would want to be looking my best because I would hate to have my brush with greatness documented with me in cargo's and a wife beater.

I'm just saying
-B

Alizee is my Constant
Old 04-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Danced With Alizee...

Alizeeinternationalfan is on a distinguished road
Default Wow! 1.5 hours!!!

Quote:
Well, I think that this is better than nothing reholin, just to keep our fellows at AAm up to date. And I promised that I was going to ask her.
About the source, this girl only runs the site www.feriadesanmarcos.com, so it might not be official, though, she knows more than anyone else here about the fair.

I did ask about that, she didn't reply though, I was already leaving . Anyway I think that is kind of obvious, if many important people is showing up, and the event itself, I guess you have to wear a suit/dress.

Or just make sure you are wearing something .
That is really incredible! 1.5 hours means a full concert! I was going thinking she would just perform a song, maybe 3 at best. I wonder if it will be Psychadelices or new stuff. I bet it will be La Isla, Hey Amigo, and maybe a few other Spanish songs she is practicing right now as we speak. And then, a few songs from each album. I don't think there will be big dance sets, just because she would need some strong management for that and the big crew to practice and lots of time. So, we won't get the JEAM dance, or the I'm not 20 routine..more likely to get just some simple feet and hip moves like in ML and L'Alizee. Wouldn't it be GREAT if she played L'Alizee!!

This is going to be GREAT!! I am going to contact the Mexican fan club guys to see how I can help!! :-)