Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 04-11-2009, 03:16 PM

Vista is on a distinguished road
Default Another method to promote Alizee...

Another method to promote Alizee is to contact Latino radio stations in the USA, inform them that Alizee is very popular in Mexico and request they play Alizee music (provide links to Alizee videos and other media). One such owner of Latino radio stations in the USA is the Davidson Media Group (DMG) http://www.davidsonmediagroup.com/ . I am sure other Latino radio station owners exist, but I have not yet researched them.

Send requests to individual stations, as well as to corporate headquarters.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:31 AM
Alizee's Future Lover

Weiss is on a distinguished road

I just read this in Alizee's Wikipedia page. Just thought id let you guys know. I thought it was pretty great news. I think she is planning a U.S. concert tour soon in her tours right? That is what I heard from fans on Alizee-Forum when she was making her comeback. This is what Wikipedia says:

''More recently, she has been becoming just as popular in North America as she is in much of Europe; the latest concert tours together with earlier promotion leading to a very strong fan base in mainly The United States of America and in Mexico.''

I think what this means - '' the latest concert tours together with earlier promotion leading to a very strong fan base in mainly The United States of America and in Mexico.'' - doesnt mean she has a big fan base in the United States, but she will probably be working on it. Just mexico was first lol If it says it in her wikipedia page then it might happen.

Last edited by Weiss; 04-15-2009 at 08:34 AM..
Old 04-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Uber Leet Member

Geech is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiss View Post
I just read this in Alizee's Wikipedia page. Just thought id let you guys know. I thought it was pretty great news. I think she is planning a U.S. concert tour soon in her tours right? That is what I heard from fans on Alizee-Forum when she was making her comeback. This is what Wikipedia says:

''More recently, she has been becoming just as popular in North America as she is in much of Europe; the latest concert tours together with earlier promotion leading to a very strong fan base in mainly The United States of America and in Mexico.''

I think what this means - '' the latest concert tours together with earlier promotion leading to a very strong fan base in mainly The United States of America and in Mexico.'' - doesnt mean she has a big fan base in the United States, but she will probably be working on it. Just mexico was first lol If it says it in her wikipedia page then it might happen.
I with that was the case but I'm not going to hold my breath for it
Old 04-17-2009, 01:00 AM

Alizee Mid-West is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geech View Post
I with that was the case but I'm not going to hold my breath for it
I'm sort of with you on that, Geech. I'm sure there is a growing fan base in the US. However, areas like New York, LA, etc. are more likely to have an Alizee concert before Michigan.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:14 AM

AceTone is on a distinguished road

Never get your hopes up from something that's on Wiki.
But concert or not, the thought of her on my TV screen is shocking enough.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Lovin Lili Cool B

LL Cool B is on a distinguished road
Default What about DWTS

So I am sitting at work looking forward to tonights viewing line up:

1. Baseball game, check
2. Alizee on Mexican soap opera, check
3. Dancing with the stars finale, check

Then it occurred to me. Wait a minute, We have a relatively unknown French actor on this show who has done extremely well. Why not a relatively unknown French singer? We all know she has a passion for dancing right? We all know how talented she is right? She would be perfect!

So I think one of our most creative members needs to put together a short compilation video of our little friend and get it in the hands of the ABC execs. Pronto! Before they cast this falls show.

Whadoya think?

Alizee is my Constant
Old 05-19-2009, 07:19 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool B View Post
So I am sitting at work looking forward to tonights viewing line up:

1. Baseball game, check
2. Alizee on Mexican soap opera, check
3. Dancing with the stars finale, check

Then it occurred to me. Wait a minute, We have a relatively unknown French actor on this show who has done extremely well. Why not a relatively unknown French singer? We all know she has a passion for dancing right? We all know how talented she is right? She would be perfect!

So I think one of our most creative members needs to put together a short compilation video of our little friend and get it in the hands of the ABC execs. Pronto! Before they cast this falls show.

Whadoya think?
Participants of DWTS are under constant media pressure and are expected to give interviews and interact with the press. I don't think Alizée would enjoy such intense media scrutiny, especially in an English-centric environment, when she is clearly not yet comfortable with her English speaking skills. Her joining the show would kind of like jumping into the ocean before knowing fully how to swim. Her introduction into the American market needs to be gradual, controlled, and steady - such a drastic move would not be beneficial in the long run, I think. My opinion anyway .
Old 05-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Lovin Lili Cool B

LL Cool B is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Participants of DWTS are under constant media pressure and are expected to give interviews and interact with the press. I don't think Alizée would enjoy such intense media scrutiny, especially in an English-centric environment, when she is clearly not yet comfortable with her English speaking skills. Her joining the show would kind of like jumping into the ocean before knowing fully how to swim. Her introduction into the American market needs to be gradual, controlled, and steady - such a drastic move would not be beneficial in the long run, I think. My opinion anyway .
Well Well Well Mavs. Your retort was well reasoned, articulated, and down right sensible. Damm You!
Let a guy dream man! Let him dream!

-B

Alizee is my Constant
Old 05-20-2009, 03:24 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Not really. How about this. If she's going to do it, she should just do it. Gradual? Controlled? Who ever became celebrity that way? Who ever sold any "art" that way? In show biz you have to be good, work hard, and just go for it. Then again, what isn't like that?

Merci Fanny
Old 05-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

what mavsluver said really makes sense, but then again, i think, in show biz especially, just sorta "jumping" out there tends to get things done.

but of course, it could start small, like.. i dunno, maybe she can make an apperance on American Idol? I don't watch that show, but i was just assuming that it was sort of simliar to Graines de Star. i mean, she can at least sing in english right?

Tags
aam project, alizee, america, canada, promotion, tour