Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-23-2009, 12:54 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Connection...Madonna adopted children...And Madonna is her favorite singer...Hmm.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:27 AM
Alizee's Future Lover

Weiss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
Connection...Madonna adopted children...And Madonna is her favorite singer...Hmm.
Yeah, that is probably the reason, because she said herself that she was thinking about doing it ever since she became a mother and other artists were doing it. Of course she would do it if her favorite artist is doing it, but I would rather her have her own children instead of adopting kids that are not her own flesh, but its her life and its killing mine and my image of her. lol. but I will always love her!
Old 04-23-2009, 05:47 AM

Alizee Mid-West is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiss View Post
Yeah, that is probably the reason, because she said herself that she was thinking about doing it ever since she became a mother and other artists were doing it. Of course she would do it if her favorite artist is doing it, but I would rather her have her own children instead of adopting kids that are not her own flesh, but its her life and its killing mine and my image of her. lol. but I will always love her!
No matter what other artists are doing, there are a lot of kids out there that could use a good home. And if a kid can get a good home, with parents that are rich, international musicians, and oh by the way mom is HOT; that would be like winning the lottery.

It wold be nice if one day we didn't have to have orphanages and foster care. But until then, those who can afford it and have the love to give can adopt.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:27 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Uh oh Alizée is getting with the crowd of celebs who are adopting. I hope she doesn't turn into the bad celebs out there. Not naming any names just saying. I think we should vote Alizée the leader not the follower!

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:05 AM

Alizee Mid-West is on a distinguished road

Yeah that's the last thing we need. Alizee running out for the night and leaving a month old baby at home. Drinking until all hours of the night and not wearing underwear as she gets out of the car to go into another night club. LOL
Old 04-24-2009, 08:32 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
She was questioned about adopting again her “LOLITA” style, she answered on an ironic way “well, I’m 25, I’m getting older”
Honey, no need to adopt the Lolita image again. Just have fun being a 25 year old sexy singer with the knowledge that your fans like YOU!
Old 04-24-2009, 10:18 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
Honey, no need to adopt the Lolita image again. Just have fun being a 25 year old sexy singer with the knowledge that your fans like YOU!
Second that and don't forget the past though since we all love the past and so does she.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:23 AM

dan6480 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizee Mid-West View Post
Yeah that's the last thing we need. Alizee running out for the night and leaving a month old baby at home. Drinking until all hours of the night and not wearing underwear as she gets out of the car to go into another night club. LOL

yeah that would suck, but she would never turn into that kind of person its just not her