Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
If you don't see the potential problem with that then perhaps your not a very intelligent person... no offense. I will try my best to explain the "problem" with it. Even though this does not apply to Jess because I was informed he is a veteran on these forums, it would apply to anyone else.

1.) Someone with 2 post is new, obviously, & we know nothing about them.
2.) Often times (more so on other communities then this one) people join just to spam and troll forums, normally they have 10 post tops & often times they make outrageous claims like buying the site for example.

The list goes on use your imagination. I own my own site & forums & if I were to sell, there is no way in hell I would sell it to someone who just joined or has less then 100 posts. Hope I enlightened you.
Let me enlighten you since you seem to want nothing more than to insult everyone else. Again regardless of the persons post number you are not allowed to ridicule them, I am sure Brad is intelligent enough to choose the right person, if a person is interested let them speak up without you insulting them as they may be a veteran member you don't know, like Jess for instance. Also try not insulting other members like you did in the post above while you are working on this one. Have a nice day!

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!

Last edited by Chommpers; 05-20-2009 at 06:04 PM..
Old 05-20-2009, 06:02 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

ok, so yeah bottom line?

simon thought he was new to the forum, and the idea of a new guy buying the whole damn thing is sort of stupid. BUT he is not new, but a veteran of this forum.

mistake was made. end of story!

Old 05-20-2009, 06:15 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
If you don't see the potential problem with that then perhaps your not a very intelligent person... no offense. I will try my best to explain the "problem" with it. Even though this does not apply to Jess because I was informed he is a veteran on these forums, it would apply to anyone else.

1.) Someone with 2 post is new, obviously, & we know nothing about them.
2.) Often times (more so on other communities then this one) people join just to spam and troll forums, normally they have 10 post tops & often times they make outrageous claims like buying the site for example.

The list goes on use your imagination. I own my own site & forums & if I were to sell, there is no way in hell I would sell it to someone who just joined or has less then 100 posts. Hope I enlightened you.
Fair enough Simon. You have a point but could have stated it better in your original post?
However, the insults and sarcasm were not necessary (or appreciated).
The tone of your response says more about your intelligence than it does about mine, don't you think?

Last edited by Junkmale; 05-20-2009 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: sp
Old 05-20-2009, 07:49 PM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Fair enough Simon. You have a point but could have stated it better in your original post?
However, the insults and sarcasm were not necessary (or appreciated).
The tone of your response says more about your intelligence than it does about mine, don't you think?
I merely used the same tone you used with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chommpers View Post
Let me enlighten you since you seem to want nothing more than to insult everyone else. Again regardless of the persons post number you are not allowed to ridicule them...
I did not insult the guy by saying, "coming from a guy with 2 post lol", how is that insulting.

--------------------

I'm sorry I seem aggressive I just have low tolerance for "stupid" questions, & believe it or not I took Junkmale's post as being an aggressive retort towards my statement.

I also get more aggressive or at least seem so when I've got to defend myself from the majority of people on a forum. I may seem like the problem starter but that is because I'm the new guy with less friends on here & of course everyone is going to defend their friend making it look like most people are against me. Now that I'm finished with my sob story I would like to thank wasabi622 for defending my point. Thanks.

Last edited by SimonH; 05-20-2009 at 07:52 PM..
Old 05-20-2009, 07:54 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

True, ur point sorda made a point but, you cant judge a person by how many posts he or she posted on the forums.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:57 PM
The Snowboarder

I didn't judge him. Honestly does no one else see how selling your site to someone new with 2 post is strange. Seriously. ....

Yes I know this does not apply to Jess, but that is what I thought when I made my first post.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Well yes obviously no, but we know Jess and thats why no-one said anything. actually because of him and other like him, we have all those awesome videos of Alizee. Somehow he finds them first before anyone else knew they existed.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:42 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Well yes obviously no, but we know Jess and thats why no-one said anything. actually because of him and other like him, we have all those awesome videos of Alizee. Somehow he finds them first before anyone else knew they existed.
Because he is awesome. Give him a topic and he has 2-3 videos about the topic.

Simon for the future, a person has 2 posts, questions before assumption.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:37 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Thanks Youpidou1 & Srbski-kralj, you guys honor me with your posts !! But I think you guys are giving me way to much credit here. Simon I see your point, in addition to that it is scary to think things could change, and not knowing the person would make it even scarier. I would like to point out that Brad has done an awesome job thus far !! I don't think anything really needs to be changed, if anything I would suggest adding more content: Like more videos of Alizée that I know we don't have here, and maybe a section for fan made videos only. We could also use some activities like contests and maybe even some promoting gatherings, anything to get everyone excited again !! In any case, I respect any decision that Brad makes !! And guys, you all have very good points, sometimes it's the way we present them that creates misunderstandings or disagreements. Also, one thing I learned last time I was here was that I was too sensitive. Don't take everything so serious, enjoy yourself and just have fun...

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 05-20-2009, 10:12 PM
The Snowboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
Because he is awesome. Give him a topic and he has 2-3 videos about the topic.

Simon for the future, a person has 2 posts, questions before assumption.
I assumed nothing. People go back & look at my post lol. Goodness... making something out of nothing.