Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-19-2009, 06:22 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
Britney Spears never did nude photos.
Paris Hilton is a plain retard.
Right!!!!! Why would she run around the clubs with Paris H in LA with a very short skirt and no underwear? With all the paparazzi following her around shooting pictures. These guys are well known for shooting celebrity women getting in and out of their cars. She isn't that tone deaf as they say.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:24 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
She isn't that tone deaf...
Something that can't be said of Paris or Britney.... Loops of their songs should replace waterboarding as a severe method of torture .
Old 05-21-2009, 07:57 AM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road

Paris is fugly. How can anyone be a fan of this slut (and that term is 100% appropriate, I have no respect for her whatsoever)?

As for Alizée: I don't think she will do it but tasteful nude photos wouldn't be a problem for me (mind you tasteful, meaning she wouldn't show everything and there would be no vulgar poses etc.). But there is really no reason for her to do it.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:56 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

i agree about paris.. why the hell is she even famous??? just cuz her grandparents or someone owns the hilton hotels? how come we dont' hear about the "Holiday Inn sisters" or anything?

Old 05-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Right!!!!! Why would she run around the clubs with Paris H in LA with a very short skirt and no underwear? With all the paparazzi following her around shooting pictures. These guys are well known for shooting celebrity women getting in and out of their cars. She isn't that tone deaf as they say.
It's really not her fault photographers surround her car like stalkers.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:28 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
i agree about paris.. why the hell is she even famous???
She's famous for...being famous . I've always said that the world is ridiculously unfair, just by the fact that there are millions of people who know (and in some cases, idolize) Paris Hilton, while only a tiny fraction of that number know and appreciate Alizée, who outshines Paris in every way imaginable .
Old 05-21-2009, 10:54 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
She's famous for...being famous . I've always said that the world is ridiculously unfair, just by the fact that there are millions of people who know (and in some cases, idolize) Paris Hilton, while only a tiny fraction of that number know and appreciate Alizée, who outshines Paris in every way imaginable .
that's why im begining to feel like its more of a cult with Alizee than anything!
hahahaa, it fits the definition, doesn't it?

Old 05-22-2009, 01:17 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
that's why im begining to feel like its more of a cult with Alizee than anything!
hahahaa, it fits the definition, doesn't it?
Heh. My brother constantly asks me "how's the cult going?" whenever I have to schedule something around the chat parties on weekends.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:21 AM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Heh. My brother constantly asks me "how's the cult going?" whenever I have to schedule something around the chat parties on weekends.
lol thats pretty funny, next time you should tell him, "oh were fine, now, after the wine incident... well actually to keep a long story short were recruiting again and your invited to join."

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 05-22-2009, 11:20 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chommpers View Post
lol thats pretty funny, next time you should tell him, "oh were fine, now, after the wine incident... well actually to keep a long story short were recruiting again and your invited to join."
That reminds me of a time my buddy and I took two friends up to his families Cottage on the lake. Yeh cottage? five bedroom, with the whole back of the building covered in glass over looking the lake. But anyway we just wanted to get away and he asked two young ladies we were friends with to come up with us. These two were just two girls who were a blast to be around and not one of us was thinking about anything but hanging out and drinking together over the weekend.

Well we are eating in this small family restaurant in Somerset Pa. and the one girl starts telling her girl friend about her weekend with the boyfriend. Just didn't mention the word boyfriend in the story but we all knew what she was talking about.

Imagine a small county family restaurant in a small town and the tables were close together and hearing other peoples conversations around you was a given.

Well she starts telling her girl friend about this incident on Saturday night and the mess she made in bedroom between the whipped cream and the wine. We had it on the walls the floor it was everywhere. She was making a big deal about hoping the dry cleaners could get the wine stains out of the bedspread.

There was a guy in his thirties with his wife and two kids under eight sitting next to us.
The look on his face was classic. Here was a girl telling a story he probably expected to read in Penthouse letters. He was hanging onto every single word she was saying. He probably thought we were going to be the two luckiest guys in the world that night.