Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road
Default The Saved by Alizée (thread)

Hi im Alizée911 I started this thread because its interesting shows you what Alizée can do. I'll start it off here's how it is going to go if you were angry,sick or sad and have listened to Alizée afterwards and made you feel better ill post mine. Today this kid was so annoying on the bus and got me angry so when I got home I wasnt feeling well I had a headache so I took a nap. After I woke up the nap didn't help I't made it work so I had a snack and made myself a icepack and watched t.v. Then I noticed my lonly iPod there in the open so I picked it up and listened to some tunes. None of them helped till I got to the Alizée category/playlist. After a couple songs it helped I felt better. I realized I did that before and it worked too! I'll post next time i get Saved by Alizée

Your Alizée fan ,Matt
Old 05-27-2009, 10:39 PM
:)

Jeff is on a distinguished road

Yup she helps alot =)

I had trouble getting over my ex but listening to Alizee helped me ALOT.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:38 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

she helps me stay motivated. as in, i force myself to get up and run everymorning, lift weights in the afternoon, and do taekwondo in the evening EVERYDAY.. i tried that last summer, and failed to do it more than 3 days before i gave up.

but THIS summer, i have Alizee! so now i look foward to my daily tortures, cuz thats the time of day i get to listen to Alizee uninterrupted! I find decollege to be very energyzing.. mostly because its like rap. and madem. julliete is good for running too!