Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I'll wear my shirt with pride.
Oh same here man great game nothing to be ashamed off.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:33 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Just as I predicted. Once Brazil got the first goal it turned into a goal scoring bonanza. Several things, first of all, I think after we scored we didn't hold on to the ball and had an effective counterattack. We may be able to defend against teams like Spain but against Brazil it is a lot more dificult because they play with a lot of pace, they play with that extra flair, so therfore it is crucial that we maintain possession. Brazil didn't win 5 World Cups just by defending not to mention they successfully defended thier Confederations Cup. I think Brazil is the best team at the moment right now. I think the only teams that could beat them are the Europeans like France who beat them in 2006 and at Confederations Cup prior. Those teams can score goals as well as keep possession, I think that is one thing we could improve on. You can't always win games by just defending. Chelsea found that out the hard way where they got that great goal by Essien and they defended well but only to be screwed in the last minute by Barcelona. Teams with a high powered offense like Brazil getting possession and limiting their chances of scoring is crucial. That's how France beat Brazil at WC '06, Zidane was able to control the game by dominating the midfield, Brazil didn't have all these chances like they did today in that game against France. I think that is the area we need to improve on the most. I think our guys can keep their chin up they beat the Euro champs and knocked out the country that I hate so much, those dirty,filthy cheating Italians.

Good luck next year. I think our guys got a valuable experience this tournament.