Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
I'm seriously looking forward to this

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ecXs8mBise8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ecXs8mBise8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
AS AM I! but.. im praying that i dont' have to work on opening night for that, for that seems to be my luck so far..

worked opening night for Ironman, Batman, The Proposal, Transformers, and again tonight for Public Enemies...

Old 07-11-2009, 03:01 AM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Just got back from watching Transformers 2. I think it was okay, alot of the part was cheesy with corny lines and I think it was frentic, it felt like they were trying to rush through the scenes. They should have developed the story more. I can see why the critics gave it a bad rating. Michael Bay definitely needs pass on making the next one. The first one was definitely better story wise. I think the special effects was the best part. I wonder how long it will take to get those special effects rendered in real time in video games, the closest that comes close to the photorealistic graphics in Transformers is Crysis/Crysis Warhead on the PC even that is years behind what you would see in Transformers. And oh yeah Megan Fox is hot. I found interesting that they actually went to Egypt to shoot the pyramids and went to other middle eastern countries to shoot the film.

Edit:Yay!! 400th post!

Last edited by Ali; 07-11-2009 at 03:14 AM..
Old 07-11-2009, 04:10 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

I think the reason people had a problem with the Transformers 2 movie, was that they were trying to watch it and be critical of its plot and method, instead of just enjoying it for what it is.
What it is, is a Tits-and-Explosions movie, and in that particular aim I give it 8.5/10.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:15 AM
Alizée Fan Since Day 1

Señor Villa is on a distinguished road

I saw Bruno today, very funny but not for the faint of heart. I thought it was better than Borat.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:55 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I went back and watched 'The Italian Job', which I give 5 stars, then I watched Ocean's 11...no 12...I don't know. They robbed the Las Vegas Hotel. Yeah you know. I love those crime action movies. (ex. Ocean's 11, 12, 13, Bourne Trilogy, Italian Job, Eagle Eye (kinda), those types.)

Live Free Die Hard.

Last edited by BlackAnthem; 07-11-2009 at 12:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Movie marathon today!

Old 07-11-2009, 05:18 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Soldier today for me

Old 07-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Went o watch the Bruno movie left after 30 minutes lol. True there are some funny parts but when it go to the realy realy gay part after the Harrison Ford interview those who watched it, you know what Im talkig about.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:03 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Rented 'Hamlet 2' with my brother tonight, and we both agreed that it was decent, if a little uneven. There's quite a few genuinely laugh-out-loud moments (including one really brilliant musical sequence), but just as many moments fall completely flat, and it doesn't so much end as it just...stops. Overall, it's a decently funny parody of all those 'inspirational teacher touches the lives of unreachable kids' movies. I'm glad I saw it, but I don't feel like I need to see it again.

The best thing about it was the extended cameo by Elizabeth Shue, who's not only great in it, but really pokes fun at herself and seems to have a good time with it. Totally reminded me of why I had such a crush on her when I was a kid...
Old 07-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

Finally watched Wall-E. I always avoided Disney-Pixar films because i was under the impression that they were for small children. I'm beating myself up now. Both "Up" and "Wall-E" brought tears to my eyes, very beautiful and emotional films.