Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-23-2006, 05:54 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Paris has so good public transportation that you can live literally everywhere in Paris without it effecting your daily habits...
Old 10-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Alizée Fan Since Day 1

Señor Villa is on a distinguished road

I wish we had a great metro system like this where I live. Make sure if you are going to be in Paris for a week get the Carnet Orange. Make sure you bring two passport photos and learn to ask that you would like to buy the Carnet Orange in French because some metro stations will not sell them to tourists. You get your money's worth.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Carte Orange*

Yeah, it's worth it if your gonna use the metro more than 10 times (which you probably will), though the Carnet (pack of 10 tickets) isn't a bad option either if you don't want to bother with the passport photo.

There's also a month long Carte Orange, which is what I'm currently using.

And yeah, the metro gets you anywhere in the city pretty fast. You almost never have to change lines more than once. I get from my apartment in the 6eme to school in the 9eme in about 15min... so local landmarks: not really all that important clues as to where Alizée might live.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:10 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
This discussion had come up when the forum was new. It was mentioned that a lot of french stars live in the 16th district and it was thought that Alizée might be living there.

It's all pure speculation anyway. Alizée's personal life should be respected and left to her and her family.
To add one more thing that I just remembered about where Alizée might possibly live, it was mentioned that a doorman at a hotel was said to know the district inwhich a lot of the stars lived, and he stated that Alizée lived in the 16th district.