Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-24-2009, 09:54 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

lets see...

Korean (speaking= excellent. writing/reading = i can totally read it fine.. but i'll have no idea what i just read )
English (speaking = fluent. writing = ya'll be the judge)
Spanish (speaking = meh. writing/reading = much better than speaking)

Old 09-17-2009, 06:09 AM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

I just woke up after having had a dream in which I somehow had found my way to France, was in some tiny record store, and bought Alizée's newest album for 1€80.

The only thing I remember about the album cover was that it was mainly white, with Alizée appearing in the lower left, her body kind of turned to "look into" the album.

Old 09-17-2009, 02:30 PM

Sitting by the bay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toc De Mac View Post
I just woke up after having had a dream in which I somehow had found my way to France, was in some tiny record store, and bought Alizée's newest album for 1€80.

The only thing I remember about the album cover was that it was mainly white, with Alizée appearing in the lower left, her body kind of turned to "look into" the album.
Wow! I too had a Alizee/New album related dream. Not going to bore with the details, but she was in SF at a symphony concert, seated next to my wife and I, and we were chatting it up. I asked about the new album, and she took it out of her purse and showed me. Yellow cover, with some kind of eastern looking font. For the life of my I can't remember the name though...Duh!
Old 09-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

if ya'll want Alizee dreams, a good way is to listen to Alizee as you fall asleep. now, i don't do it regularly, but i did it once, and it worked! (it was by accident yes.. but still, just thought id throw it out there. )

Old 09-17-2009, 04:21 PM

Vorock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by newalizeefan View Post
bah i slept so good and i had my first alizee dream... it was great BUT now i cant remember most of what i dreamed... just my luck, my first alizee dream and i almost completely forget it. but i was able to remember such things such as i was on the bed playing n64 (haha) and she was sitting down on the bed with me and i asked her if she wanted to play. lol. and i remember that me and alizee were in the pool and some of my cousins had to leave and alizee went outside of the pool and gave them hugs and kisses. thats really all i remember. man i wish i couldve remembered the whole dream, i would have written it down. but it felt very lifelike, i remember waking up thinking that she was actually with me.
yea weird dream i know, just wanted to share it since it was my first. hopefully more dreams like that occur, it makes my day more happier.
Oh!! Niiiice! I don't get dreams about Alizée... sadly, actually, I don't even remember any of my dreams. Oh well.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:17 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée or die?

Take it for what you will. It was a dream and of course only little pieces.

Was at some kind of "camp" where Alizée had stayed for a time and where Alizée fans had stayed. It sort of felt like visiting her dance school and a place where fans from way back had lived.

So, that of course had nothing to do with the fact that it was also some kind of military camp where we had the option of fighting in a war zone when called upon (not necessarily every day) or being subjected to a kind of torture where we would be in a chamber and slowly temporarily transformed into cheese or something like that. I don't remember, there may have also been the threat of rats to go along with that.

The last thing I remember was waking up late at night and looking up at the ceiling where some words that Alizée had said or were said about her were written in red LEDs - reminiscent of a neon sign. I remembered that I had not taken photos of that or some pictures of Alizée that were there. For a moment I debated whether or not to get up and do it as I needed the sleep and was still trying to decide whether to go into battle (as I had been in battle and people were really getting shot - I could be next) or submit to the torture which was hard to think about but "should" be temporary.

I got a little panicked thinking that maybe it was my last day. I had to look at the calendar and try to figure it out. In any case, I did get up to make sure I did not miss my opportunity to take photos of the historic Alizée stuff that was there. She had been there. She had said things to people there. It was very important.

Merci Fanny
Old 10-19-2009, 02:41 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

this was a night or two ago:

For some reason my dreams are in movie-style formats, where I see myself in the third person.

For some reason Ian McKellen is some kind of serial killer but gets away with it all the time and for some reason I'm friends with him. He also is an incredible scientist who discovered time travel and decides he wants to kill people from the past. I accidently pissed him off somehow so he decides to move both of us and his house to Ajaccio in '99. He puts on "Moi Lolita" on a giant outdoor speaker or something just as a young Alizée is within an ear shot. I know what's going to happen next and Ian decides to throw me through a window like five miles away so I can't do anything. The 'camera' zooms into Alizée thinking "wtf" and knows the song is sung by her voice but since she's so curious/superstitious she decides to go investigate. I start off in a non-human sprint as a little PiP of Alizée shows her running towards Ian's house. Just as she starting up the steps of his house I get to her just in time and tackle her to the ground. *oddly* Ian McKellen wanted to eat (you read correctly) her and since I ruined his plan, Ian turns into Gandalf and prepares to pretty much f'ck me up. Alizée is really pissed because I just tackled her to the sidewalk from an incredible speed and I'm all laying on her and stuff. I shout in perfect French "écoutez-moi! 'you have to get out of here' " just as Ian McKellen shoots a ball of magic at me which vaporizes my legs and shoots another one which finishes the job. The 'movie' ended like Terminator with Alizée narrating that I went back in time to save her and to save the future, as she steps up onto the stage of Graines de Stars.

P.S. WTF was Ian McKellen in there?
Old 10-19-2009, 06:39 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I had a dream about her once. We (Alizee and I) were in a Chinese television show along with TheBarrett, Chuck?, Wasabi622, and some other guy. I saw the people though. I mean my mind put face to the names of the people on this forum. Anyway...the point of the game show was we had to make our way out of this room. There were red and blue walls of velcro?. I don't know. We all sat down at one of those plastic baby tables that you can't fit your legs under and discussed a plan to get out. Somehow, I got out with Alizee and we said our goodbye's and went on our way...

The End

So that's my dream. Any others like it?
Old 10-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Get this people: what if we are all dreaming right now, and we wake up to a world where there is no Alizée!!

C'mon, people, admit it! It seems all to perfect to be real!

Paradise childhood in Corsica, benevolent mentor Mylene, those Mediterranean eyes, that breathy voice, soulful laugh, coy expressions, sexy fish dances, marries rock star, beautiful baby girl, produces own album, no rehab, no scandals, no reality tv..

C'mon people! wake up!

This is obviously some form of mass dreaming ala high-concept J.J. Abrams style. Some sort of fantasy we all conjured up after being tired of seeing skanky pop Divas imploding and exploding al around us. C'mon: someone who hides from the public, wants a private life, puts family ahead of career.... this is just some mass fantasy by al of us!!

OMG

I just, briefly entered the WAKING WORLD... its a scary place.... the good news is that I found Alizee and Jeremy..
the bad news is this is how they look!!!

stay asleep!!! keep dreaming!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alizee___39.jpg (3.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg alizee___18.jpg (3.2 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Alizee-Jacotey-33.jpg (3.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg fotoportadaespec180608gir2.jpg (3.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg new%2520fatzada%2520jklhi.jpg (3.9 KB, 30 views)
Old 10-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

I'm feeling quite awake, vigorous, energetic.
I like being awake.