Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiya View Post
Salut!
My name is Maiya, I'm from New Jersey (in the US). I'm 16. I found out about Lili last week (I'm SO late ;P) when my French teacher showed us her Louvre video for J'ai Pas Vingt Ans. I became fascinated at once. Since that day I've listened to EVERY SINGLE ONE of her songs and watched most of her videos as well as seen some of her live videos. I love her because of her music and because she knows how to dance. I LOVE dancing and so it was nice to find a singer who actually knows how to move. That's about it. Hoping to see you all around!

<3 Maiya
Welcome, Maiya! Wow, you're lucky, your teacher showed you an Alizée video? I put a picture of Alizée on a poster project i did for one class where the teacher was also a french teacher, but she didn't recognizer her at all Anyways, have fun on here and have a long stay!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiya View Post
Salut!
My name is Maiya, I'm from New Jersey (in the US). I'm 16. I found out about Lili last week (I'm SO late ;P) when my French teacher showed us her Louvre video for J'ai Pas Vingt Ans. I became fascinated at once. Since that day I've listened to EVERY SINGLE ONE of her songs and watched most of her videos as well as seen some of her live videos. I love her because of her music and because she knows how to dance. I LOVE dancing and so it was nice to find a singer who actually knows how to move. That's about it. Hoping to see you all around!

<3 Maiya
Welcome Maiya! First off.. ZOMG! you have an awesome french teacher! she showed you an Alizee video?? and not just any of her music videos, but the mother of all Alizee music videos, J'ai Pas Vingt Ans (my freaking favorite of all Alizee songs. EVER!)???

awesome!

Old 11-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Welcome Maiya, good to see someone else from around the NY area. Yup, that is a pretty cool French teacher you've got there, you should tell him or her to visit us!
Old 11-03-2009, 11:34 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Welcome Maiya, that is quite an introduction from your teacher Its great to have you here and hope you stick around towards this upcoming album Bienvenue
Old 11-04-2009, 10:21 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Welcome Maiya. As other stated before, you have really great teacher, but what was the reason of showing Alizée?
You are coming in perfect time just before new album.
And don't forget to check out AAm videos, there are a lot of interesting videos in great quality.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:45 PM

AceTone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Welcome Maiya, good to see someone else from around the NY area. Yup, that is a pretty cool French teacher you've got there, you should tell him or her to visit us!
I wouldn't be surprised if they were already a long time member.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:56 PM

Maiya is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much everyone for the awesome welcomes! Criss-pl she showed us the video to introduce us a little to French culture (we're taking a class trip to Paris next year ) so that's why. Yeah, she's a pretty awesome teacher. Here's to hoping to see you all around!!
Old 11-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Universal Member

UniCom is on a distinguished road
Default The Original UC Post

I just noticed today that i can finally post. I better catch up with all the posts i've been missing. Let me start here.

Bonjour, everyone. I am UniCom (UniElite at AF) and I had signed up a while ago but i guess my registration still needed to be confirmed or something. I am very shy I barely speak to anyone. I have always loved animals and have been studying all kinds from prehistoric to modern. It's my thing. I and am interseted in variety music. Any music genre interests me basically. And finally, like everyone here obviously, I'm a huge Lili fan. Known about her for a long time now. I didn't decide to join AA or AF until now so that I can be here with you guys for the fourth Album.

Sorry for my lateness but now i'll definitely be here. (Joined in September and now it's November)

UC Update: Aren't memories fun! I guess I can say this now since some of you members know. Je suis un Robot !

Last edited by UniCom; 04-11-2010 at 12:52 AM..
Old 11-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Welcome, UniCom to our site ! I hope you enjoy yourself here, and don't worry about being shy. After all, Alizée herself has said she is shy, and she has still managed to have a career in the public eye.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:32 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

Welcome Maiya, and UniCom, it is a pleasure to have you both among our ranks.

Tags
alizée gifs