Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 12-11-2009, 08:56 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

@ Is BlackAnthem & Aaroniu girls or gay ?!?! Sorry but your profile does not indicate your gender, unlike mine. Just in case it's the later, I'm not interested !!

@ Thanks Chuck glad I could contribute on something, somehow, someway...

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 12-11-2009, 09:14 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
@ Is BlackAnthem & Aaroniu girls or gay ?!?! Sorry but your profile does not indicate your gender, unlike mine. Just in case it's the later, I'm not interested !!

@ Thanks Chuck glad I could contribute on something, somehow, someway...
What does all these have to do with you and if it is former then what interest would you show towards them.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:22 AM
International Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
What does all these have to do with you and if it is former then what interest would you show towards them.
Maybe you should read their comments first, and what part of not interested do you not understand ??

Old 12-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Maybe you should read their comments first, and what part of not interested do you not understand ??
I read all the posts in this forum. I have read their comments too. That's what doing whole day in this vacations.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:48 AM
International Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I read all the posts in this forum. I have read their comments too. That's what doing whole day in this vacations.
Let me break it down for you, so you can understand it. If you really which to know another members gender, you can check their profile or send them a message. Anyone who posts a question about your gender is either interested in you or trying to make a joke at your expense.

Thus my response...

Old 12-11-2009, 09:55 AM
Merci Alizée

I understand these things and I have nothing to say against your response. Its all right.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 12-11-2009 at 09:57 AM..
Old 12-11-2009, 11:41 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Unhappy le marchand du sable, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
Chuck...there is a certain someone who is anticipating a certain letter that a certain someone was supposed to send.

I know, I know. And I said I'd post this the other night, and then, you know what? I fell asleep. Arrrghh!!! Anyway, is this legible enough to check over? If so, let's see if anything else is wrong yet. And should we insert "Merry Christmas" or "Joyeux Noël" now?

But basically, there it is, next I'll post PDF's of the final.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
And should we insert "Merry Christmas" or "Joyeux Noël" now?
Or bonne année. But I'd shy away from anything that dates it, because we have no idea what kind of time-table we're looking at before it reaches her hands. Possibly months.

Anyway, it looks really good now. Just two comments: First, the bold words really stand out and draw the eye. Not sure I'd use them for anything other than the site name. Second, the paragraph about the internet feels a bit out of place. I'm trying to imagine if it might work better as the second or third, not sure.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:07 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Jess, even though I have no idea what you and Merci are going on about, I do apologize for that remark. I was unaware. I figured Jess stood for Jessica or Jessy or Jessie. I don't know. As for me I am a dude.

I think adding a Merry Christmas of some sort would be nice.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:10 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Or bonne année. But I'd shy away from anything that dates it, because we have no idea what kind of time-table we're looking at before it reaches her hands. Possibly months.

Anyway, it looks really good now. Just two comments: First, the bold words really stand out and draw the eye. Not sure I'd use them for anything other than the site name. Second, the paragraph about the internet feels a bit out of place. I'm trying to imagine if it might work better as the second or third, not sure.
I agree with Ben, the bold words do really stand out and draw the eye towards them. As for the Christmas and New Year's wishes, yes we don't know when she will receive this letter, it could be weeks or even months.

I have a suggestion towards the delievery of the letter:
As posted before there are a few addresses where to mail it, also my adding suggestion to this is how about we send a copy of the letter to presidents or managers of fan sites from other countries. This if she ever makes autograph signings they could hand her the letter personally and have a more secure chance of her getting the letter.

Other than that...everything is perfect for me, great job

Tags
fan, french connection letter, mail