Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-20-2009, 11:27 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
What the heck just happened?
Some random dude do some minor lilibashing and all hell breaks lose...
Too bad I missed it thou, some fun reading atleast. We need a little action around these parts of space...

Gogo lilirangers!
I don't think there is such a need.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:49 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

To be honest, I have no idea what to expect of Alizee. This could be good or it could be bad... or then again, it could be neither!

I might be pleasantly surprised, shocked, or just accepting.

But whatever it is, I just want it to get here!! Seeing as how 2010 is just around the corner, I hope the wait isn't much longer.

Old 12-21-2009, 01:10 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Talking yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
That's a definite

I honestly respect this. Kudos.
I've been here a year and a half, and like every generation of fans the circle continues, recycles and decompose, all at different intervals for different people. I am here enjoying the last benefits of the last grays, sooner or later, there will be an era where me, and a wave of others, will cease to exist.

I've analyzed it, it has happened before, and it will happen again.
i see what your saying. but, for example if i was a fan of billy joel 15 years ago, why would i still talk about him on his forum if i wasnt a fan anymore???

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Seeing as how 2010 is just around the corner, I hope the wait isn't much longer.
amen brother!!! once i get my itunes card in my stocking, im keeping it right by the comp waiting for the release of her nouvel album!!!

Last edited by User22; 12-21-2009 at 01:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-21-2009, 03:52 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroniu31 View Post
i see what your saying. but, for example if i was a fan of billy joel 15 years ago, why would i still talk about him on his forum if i wasnt a fan anymore???
There are other factors of a forum than a subject matter that keeps people here, very few seem to realize this.
Say perhaps a few names were to be gone, then it matters not that the forum exists to a said person.

Over time, through forums, and other methods, you develop a bond to the certain people there, until, whether you know it or not, you become more of the community's fan, then a part of the fan community.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:32 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
....Over time, through forums, and other methods, you develop a bond to the certain people there, until, whether you know it or not, you become more of the community's fan, then a part of the fan community.
Exactly true B. Although I haven't been a member for a long time, this place has become a community's fan for me. I've enjoyed alot getting to know alot of people such as Barrett, Fall, Jung, RAG,Chuck, and many many others, that this site is very interesting and fun discussing about various topics, singers, and ideas, that you end up developing that bond B said.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:42 AM

Van is on a distinguished road

Older.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:31 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
There are other factors of a forum than a subject matter that keeps people here, very few seem to realize this.
Say perhaps a few names were to be gone, then it matters not that the forum exists to a said person.

Over time, through forums, and other methods, you develop a bond to the certain people there, until, whether you know it or not, you become more of the community's fan, then a part of the fan community.
i understand now. and im glad your here!!!
Old 12-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Hehehee.. you're old!!

silly old timer.

Old 12-21-2009, 04:50 PM
Half Dog Half Human

FireCanine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
I see her:

Personally I think she is losing her grip on France. I think France may be going a little too fast for her to keep up. I don't think she will last, I don't think we will be seeing her after this album for a long time. (I think there was a rumor of moving to Miami?) I think she will retire after this upcoming album because she has lost her touch and people are getting tired of her. Sorry.
I was talking to a few friends from France a few days ago, and they told me that Alizée has become a dud and that everyone laughs at her over there. So basically they think she's a joke because also they asked me (My friends from France) is Alizée still making music or not?

hmmmm...
Old 12-21-2009, 07:07 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Um....the 6 million dollar question?

I think she has to ask herself a very serious question.

Do i want to have a career in the music business?

If the answer is 'Yes' then she really does have to get her self together and do precisely that. She has to accept both the postive and negative aspects of that choice. It involves hard work and she needs to start from the ground up again and give it 100%.

Unfortunately, i see no signs of that happening and so am fairly pessemistic about her future.

If the answer is no then she will retire to a private life with her family.

It's up to her now. No ammount of wishful thinking on our parts will make the slighest difference.

Tags
alizee, future