look mom no tags!

That's my boy! Making Mommy proud
Old 01-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Merci Alizée

The atmosphere is
relaxed and everyone leaves their egos in the dressing room, that's Les
Enfoires! "It's a real
family," says Alizée.

See http://www.metrofrance.com/info-loca...PlAb@XtJ2TjSA/ for more.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 01-27-2010 at 11:33 AM..
Old 01-27-2010, 10:36 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Some RMJ photos from Les Enfoirés:

More can be found here in AF.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 01-27-2010, 11:44 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
More can be found here in AF.
Nice! There's some really excellent play-by-play of the first concert from RMJ towards the end of that thread as well, including a breakdown of what songs Alizée performs in...although things have been known to change from one performance to the next.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I can't wait for video to surface from this!
Old 01-28-2010, 03:48 AM
Merci Alizée

Oops, I should have seen this post before posting pics in the Newest Alizée Pictures 2010.
Well RMJ has provided us with very good pics. He goes wherever Alizée goes and takes those awesome pics.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:15 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Unbelievable Alizée was involved with 16 out of 24 songs in the concert.

Yep they figured out that Alizée is the one that is going to fill the seats in that concert, sell the CD's and DVD's. About time someone over there figured out who is the most popular singer really is in France.

Report from Ronnie (RMJ) who is at the concert. A big thank you to Ronnie from all of Alizée's fans here in America who couldn't attend.

alizee-forum Enfoires-2010-(Jan-27-Feb-1)-at-Palais-Nikaia-in-Nice

Quote:
The Alizéee appearings (the number is song number... I don't know all the song names so I can't write them):

1. Alizée singing - Alizée starts from the high up and comes down with others, all the way to the fence. Which sometimes go down and they go away from it to sing some more. Featuring all the singers.
2. Alizée singing - Right after the first one, Alizée puts sweater on (like everyone) and they sing another song, whiwh I forgot.
3. no Alizée, forgot the song
4. Mimi appears first time and makes us to sing something
5. Duet of Alizée - J'aime Plus Paris - She is wearing black jacket. I forgot the song but I have full video of it so I"ll check later.
6. Alizée singing with some others
7. No Alizée
8. No Alizée - Queen's Show Must Go On
9. No Alizée - song sang during some scene set up
10. No Alizée - Medley (police theme, Pascal, Natasha and Garou acting. Mae, Natasha and Amel singing if I remember right)
11. No Alizée
12. Alizée sing - Medley - first song is Alizée duet with flippers on, she's singing on table, 1 inch from audience. Second song is some nice Fuck You song (the only thing she gets to sing during that song). Third song was some Americano song (I forgot the name, I'll write it down when I remember). 4th song I don't remember or don't know. 5th song was some Mexico song. Alizée goes nuts on that one. I know the song but can't remember the name right now.
13. No Alizée - Some song with Coco chanel theme (or at leats I think it was Coco)
14. No Alizée - Some song about past things and memories.
15. Alizée singing with 4 other girls, they all got pregnat out of sudden. Alizée has huge belly (not as huge as back in 2005). She's the best actor of those 5, maybe because she has experience of that... It's pretty funny song. There"s also singers in the audience but I didn't much turn my head to watch them.
16. No Alizée - song about roses and flowers... totally forgot the name
17. Alizée acting only. She"s behaving badly in a diner table. Throwing stuff around and so on.
18. Alizée singing little bit, in a black dress. On the background first is photos (and the song was about photos if I remember right) and at the half way they changes around and there's the enfoires guy. At that point Alizée appears on the stage.
19. No Alizée - audience singing Restos du coeur with couple singers on the stage
20. Alizée appears during one song - Medley - 1st song has some cave men theme - 2nd song Medieval theme - 3rd song was Ma Revolution - 4th song was Aimer jusqu'a l'impossible - 5th song with some surfing theme, Pascal with others singing - 6th song, rainbowlizée ! Another duet of Alizée - We Are The World. She's wearing absolutely amazing dress ! ! ! It has rainbow theme and it looks absolutely amazing on her.
21. No Alizée - song Parce que c'est toi
22. Alizée singing with others. Some samba or whatever song.
23. No Alizée - some song with slaves theme
24. Alizée singing with others - some song where she ask me to sing Je t'aime to her. She"s wearing very beautiful black dress.
25. Mimi's et audiences Restos du coeur song
26. Alizée with the others. The single song. She starts from high ground and comes down to join the others. All are wearing same jacket and white pants.
27. Alizée with the others. Restos du coeur. The final of the concert. Everyone throws out the jacket and they all have just white enfoires shirt and white pants. Alizée singing and dancing with two young girls (they"ll be gone in the next converts, but there might be someone else to replace them).

If I count right, she is singing in 12 songs, out of 24 (3 of them were sang mostly by audience so I don't count them). She acts only in 1 song. And that 12 includes a medley where she sang in every song of them (5 songs), so the actualy total count for her songs is 16.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:51 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Thanks ALS for sharing, here I have adiditional info and videos.......

Quote:
Voici la liste des chansons interprétées à l'occasion du concert du mercredi 27 :

1. XXL (Mylène Farmer)
Chant : Amel Bent, Grégoire, Lââm, Lorie, Renan Luce, Hélène Ségara
Musique : Jean-Louis Aubert, Francis Cabrel
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Patrick Bruel, Julien Clerc, Thomas Dutronc, Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Garou, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Catherine Lara, Maxime Le Forestier, Nolwenn Leroy, Christophe Maé, Mimie Mathy, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, Pascal Obispo, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

2. Ca m'énerve (Helmut Fritz)
Chant : Jean-Louis Aubert, Patrick Fiori, Christophe Maé, Pascal Obispo
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Amel Bent, Patrick Bruel, Francis Cabrel, Julien Clerc, Thomas Dutronc, Liane Foly, Garou, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Grégoire, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Lââm, Catherine Lara, Maxime Le Forestier, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Renan Luce, Mimie Mathy, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, Hélène Ségara, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

3. Au cœur de la nuit (Téléphone)
Chant : Jean-Louis Aubert, Patrick Bruel, Claire Keim, Christophe Maé
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Lorie

4. Medley ''Paris-Campagne-Soleil''

4-1. J'aime plus Paris (Thomas Dutronc)
Chant : Alizée, Julien Clerc
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Amel Bent, Patrick Bruel, Thomas Dutronc, Liane Foly, Garou, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Grégoire, Michael Jones, Maxime Le Forestier, Mimie Mathy, Pascal Obispo, Hélène Ségara

4-2. A la campagne (Bénabar)
Chant : Nolwenn Leroy, Renan Luce
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Jean-Louis Aubert, Julien Clerc, Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Lââm, Lorie, Mimie Mathy, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

4-3. Au soleil (Jenifer)
Chant : Liane Foly, Christophe Maé
Musique : Michael Jones
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Julien Clerc, Nolwenn Leroy, Renan Luce, Mimie Mathy

5. Les passantes (Georges Brassens)
Chant : Jean-Louis Aubert, Francis Cabrel, Julien Clerc, Maxime Le Forestier
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, Hélène Ségara, Natasha St-Pier

6. The show must go on (Queen)
Chant : Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Garou, Lââm
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Jean-Louis Aubert, Julien Clerc, Thomas Dutronc, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Grégoire, Catherine Lara, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, Pascal Obispo, Hélène Ségara, Natasha St-Pier

7. Medley ''Rewind''

7-1. Tout doucement (Bibie)
Chant : Garou, Pascal Obispo, Natasha St-Pier
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Francis Cabrel, Thomas Dutronc, Christophe Maé, MC Solaar

7-2. Like a hobo (Charlie Winston)
Chant : Christophe Maé, Pascal Obispo, Natasha St-Pier
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Francis Cabrel, Thomas Dutronc, Garou, MC Solaar

7-3. Antisocial (Trust)
Chant : Garou, Christophe Maé, Pascal Obispo
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Francis Cabrel, Thomas Dutronc, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

7-4. Une seule vie (Gérald De Palmas)
Chant : Amel Bent, Catherine Lara
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Francis Cabrel, Thomas Dutronc, Garou, Christophe Maé, Pascal Obispo, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

8. Medley ''Dans la boîte''

8-1. I gotta feeling (Black Eyed Peas)
Chant : Lââm, Lorie
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Jean-Louis Aubert, Amel Bent, Thomas Dutronc, Patrick Fiori, Grégoire, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Catherine Lara, Nolwenn Leroy, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

8-2. Womanizer (Britney Spears)
Chant : Alizée, Amel Bent
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Jean-Louis Aubert, Thomas Dutronc, Patrick Fiori, Grégoire, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Lââm, Catherine Lara, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

8-3. Do you St Tropez (Geneviève Grad)
Chant : Lââm, MC Solaar
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Jean-Louis Aubert, Amel Bent, Thomas Dutronc, Patrick Fiori, Grégoire, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Catherine Lara, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, Natasha St-Pier

8-4. Fuck you (Lilly Allen)
Chant : Lorie, Natasha St-Pier
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Jean-Louis Aubert, Amel Bent, Thomas Dutronc, Patrick Fiori, Grégoire, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Lââm, Catherine Lara, Nolwenn Leroy, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, MC Solaar

8-5. Tu vuo fa l’americano (Renato Carosone)
Chant : Grégoire, Jean-Baptiste Maunier
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Jean-Louis Aubert, Amel Bent, Thomas Dutronc, Patrick Fiori, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Lââm, Catherine Lara, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Maurane, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

8-6. Tu m'oublieras (Régine)
Chant : Nolwenn Leroy
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Jean-Louis Aubert, Amel Bent, Thomas Dutronc, Patrick Fiori, Grégoire, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Lââm, Catherine Lara, Lorie, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

8-7. Paris Latino (Bandolero)
Chant : Thomas Dutronc, Claire Keim
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Jean-Louis Aubert, Amel Bent, Patrick Fiori, Grégoire, Michael Jones, Lââm, Catherine Lara, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

9. Dans ton sac (Renaud)
Chant : Francis Cabrel, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Maxime Le Forestier, Pascal Obispo
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : MC Solaar

10. Dieu que c'est beau (Daniel Balavoine)
Chant : Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Garou, Michael Jones, Maurane, Hélène Ségara
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Jean-Louis Aubert, Amel Bent, Grégoire, Lââm, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Christophe Maé, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

11-1. Les paradis perdus (Christophe)
Chant : Jean-Louis Aubert
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Amel Bent, Francis Cabrel, Julien Clerc, Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Claire Keim, Maxime Le Forestier, Lorie, Christophe Maé, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, MC Solaar

11-2. Les bêtises (Sabine Paturel)
Chant : Liane Foly, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Lorie, Jean-Baptiste Maunier
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Jean-Louis Aubert, Amel Bent, Francis Cabrel, Julien Clerc, Patrick Fiori, Claire Keim, Maxime Le Forestier, Christophe Maé, Maurane, MC Solaar

12. Ta main (Grégoire)
Chant : Grégoire, Renan Luce, Mimie Mathy, Maurane, MC Solaar
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Jean-Louis Aubert, Amel Bent, Patrick Bruel, Francis Cabrel, Julien Clerc, Thomas Dutronc, Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Garou, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Lââm, Catherine Lara, Maxime Le Forestier, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Christophe Maé, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Pascal Obispo, Hélène Ségara, Natasha St-Pier

13. Medley ''Histoire de la danse''

13-1. Primitif (Richard Gotainer)
Chant : Patrick Fiori
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Patrick Bruel, Liane Foly, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Renan Luce

13-2. La demoiselle (Angelo Branduardi)
Chant : Julien Clerc, Hélène Ségara
Musique : Catherine Lara
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Patrick Bruel, Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Claire Keim, Renan Luce

13-3. Ma révolution (Jenifer)
Chant : Garou, Nolwenn Leroy
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Patrick Bruel, Julien Clerc, Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Grégoire, Claire Keim, Lââm, Renan Luce, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Hélène Ségara

13-4. Aimer jusqu'à l'impossible (Tina Arena)
Chant : Lorie, Natasha St-Pier
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Patrick Bruel, Julien Clerc, Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Garou, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Grégoire, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Lââm, Nolwenn Leroy, Renan Luce, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Hélène Ségara

13-5. Lady melodie (Tom Frager)
Chant : Francis Cabrel, MC Solaar
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Jean-Louis Aubert, Patrick Bruel, Julien Clerc, Thomas Dutronc, Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Garou, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Grégoire, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Lââm, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Pascal Obispo, Hélène Ségara, Natasha St-Pier

13-6. We are the world (USA for Africa)
Chant : Alizée, Amel Bent
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Jean-Louis Aubert, Patrick Bruel, Francis Cabrel, Julien Clerc, Thomas Dutronc, Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Garou, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Grégoire, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Lââm, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Pascal Obispo, Hélène Ségara, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

14. Parce que c'est toi (Axelle Red)
Chant : Patrick Bruel, Grégoire, Claire Keim, Natasha St-Pier
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Amel Bent, Francis Cabrel, Thomas Dutronc, Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Lââm, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Pascal Obispo

15. Macumba (Jean-Pierre Mader)
Chant : Alizée, Francis Cabrel, Thomas Dutronc, Nolwenn Leroy
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Amel Bent, Patrick Fiori, Garou, Grégoire, Claire Keim, Lââm, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, MC Solaar

Medley ''Tout va changer'' Non chanté

. Tout va changer (Michel Fugain)
. Liberta (Pep's)
. Je me sens si seul (Marc Lavoine)
. Tatoue-moi (Mikelangelo Loconte)
. Ne partons pas fâchés (Raphaël)

16. Je suis un homme (Zazie)
Chant : Amel Bent, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Claire Keim, Pascal Obispo
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Jean-Louis Aubert, Patrick Bruel, Garou, Nolwenn Leroy, Christophe Maé, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

17. J'te l'dis quand même (Patrick Bruel)
Chant : Alizée, Jean-Louis Aubert, Amel Bent, Francis Cabrel, Thomas Dutronc, Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Garou, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Grégoire, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Lââm, Maxime Le Forestier, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Mimie Mathy, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Pascal Obispo, Hélène Ségara, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier
Musique : Patrick Bruel, Julien Clerc, Maurane
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration :

18. Si l'on s'aimait (Les Enfoirés)
Chant : Jean-Louis Aubert, Patrick Bruel, Francis Cabrel, Julien Clerc, Thomas Dutronc, Garou, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Grégoire, Renan Luce, Maurane
Chœurs, Danse, Figuration : Alizée, Amel Bent, Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Michael Jones, Claire Keim, Lââm, Catherine Lara, Maxime Le Forestier, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Christophe Maé, Mimie Mathy, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Pascal Obispo, Hélène Ségara, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

19. La chanson des Restos (Les Enfoirés)
Chant : Alizée, Jean-Louis Aubert, Amel Bent, Patrick Bruel, Francis Cabrel, Julien Clerc, Gérald De Palmas, Thomas Dutronc, Patrick Fiori, Liane Foly, Garou, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Grégoire, David Hallyday, Jenifer, Michael Jones, Patricia Kaas, Claire Keim, Lââm, Catherine Lara, Michèle Laroque, Maxime Le Forestier, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Mimie Mathy, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, Kad Merad, Pascal Obispo, Pierre Palmade, Hélène Ségara, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier

Source : Forum Officiel des Enfoirés
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8u21QBAv5a8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8u21QBAv5a8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fegNCzXCQgY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fegNCzXCQgY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/grdUjkhWXyg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/grdUjkhWXyg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

INTERVIEW(appears at 3:30)
http://nicetv.fr/accueil/index.php

Pregnant Alizee :P
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iG-7LsipWNQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iG-7LsipWNQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks to LF,AL, and RMJ!

EDIT:
61 PHOTOS THANKS TO ASTRID AL
http://picasaweb.google.com/mlle.kitty1/Enfoires2010#

EDIT
Additional pics these from Lilly Town

Tried to improve this photo

Last edited by Alex; 01-28-2010 at 03:14 PM..
Old 01-28-2010, 01:09 PM
Wanderer

djwise is on a distinguished road

haha @ the last video. x] but definitely liked the cover of "We Are the World". Especially Alizée, of course.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:24 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Thanks Alex for the great video's. I would have loved to be there. Alizee was very involved this year.