Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 02-23-2010, 12:07 AM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Well yesterday morning, I woke up horrified to find out that while drunk last night, I had... I.. I had accidentally tore my Alizée poster!

It's not a huge tear, but still heart breaking. I can't believe I did that..

I find that worse than my saturday morning, which I woke up and found some random girls license and university ID card in my pocket, as well as other things..
She hot?
Old 02-23-2010, 05:00 AM
garry.handsome

today I got cold, i stayed in bed for hours..but I got bored

Last edited by garry.handsome; 02-23-2010 at 05:16 AM..
Old 02-23-2010, 10:17 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
ATTABOY!
Little Wasabi's growin up to be Big Eel!
Keep it up, hey if you can accomplish that while you're drunk (or while they're drunk ), I say stock up and keep sippin'
hahahaa, either way though, I couldn't remember crap. So if anything went down... well, I can't remember it, so it might as well as not gone down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
She hot?
Eh, she was cute all right.

Old 02-23-2010, 11:04 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Umm... my IP address got banned from AF. So now I am part of a seemingly exclusive group... Yay? lol
Old 02-24-2010, 09:36 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Today was good, tired from work then had the opertunity to watch a friendly game between USA and El Salvador, 2-1 was the final result. Lol I sometime get realy into watching the matches its hillarious Im screasming at the tv likethy can reaky hear me ahahaha, no u tell me is that being parranoid lol, or strange .
Old 02-25-2010, 04:42 AM

Thank God for this site!

I wouldn't have made it without it. I've been up all night studying for an exam.
I've been going back and forth from the forum and studying... helps me focus.

Old 02-25-2010, 02:20 PM

Ronald is on a distinguished road

This afternoon I booked a city trip to Paris. I will combine this with my summer holiday in France this june. Wouldn't it be funny if I met her in the middle of Paris?

Ok, I keep dreaming
Old 02-25-2010, 10:30 PM

FINALLY!!! I'm going to sleep! I've been up since 9am yesterday... ssllleeeeeeeppp!

Old 02-27-2010, 09:14 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Shitty.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:21 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool If it wasn't for rotten luck.................

Well this a story of 2 days I've had in the past few months that would fall under the category, I it wasn't for rotten luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all. At the end of this past november, I left for vacation to Italy from Boston. I had to fly first to JFK. It was the tail end of the thanksgiving weekend and though the flight from JFK to Rome had plenty of seats, The flighst from Boston to JFK were packed. I'm an airline employee and I wound up having to buy a ticket on another airline. To get a good price, I had to pick a flight that got me in to New York about 6 hours before my connecting flight.

Well I got to JFK and started making the long walk to where the flight to Rome departed. A very nice woman was walking beside me and she struck up a conversation. She was in the same boat I was in, having had to get into New York early to make sure she got her flight. Turns out she was going to Paris. She said she grew up in the States then moved to France. We talked quite a bit during this long walk. I told her how because I work outside in the winter, I usually took my vacations in the winter and would usually fly to someplace warm in the Caribbean or Mexico or South America, until I found out about this beautiful young French singer who you've might have heard of by the name of Alizée. Now most of my trips are still in the winter, but now there to Europe, including Paris 4 times, Italy including Pistoia and Taormina. Well she told me she knew of Alizée and we started talking along those lines when we reached the point at my airline where you check in. Well because I'm an employee, I can't check in any earlier than 3 hours before the flight. She being a regular passenger was able to go on through. After about 2 hours, I was able to check in. I looked around for her and could not find her. I wanted to treat her to lunch. It would've been great to talk to someone who is both fluent in English and French about Alizée and about Paris. Who knows, I might have had a crash pad for when I go over there.

I went back to Italy earlier this month. Again I flew through New York. When I went to go through one of the security check points, I noticed about 20 young girls, looked like college kids and a few young guys in the line next to me. They were wearing blue sweat pants and shirts and on the back of the shirts, it said France. Obviously they were part of some college team but I couldn't tell what sport. I remembered RMJ who for you who dont know him is a long time fan who has been to several of Alizée's events. He's from Europe. He's not from France but he's been living there I guess for over a year now. Well in one of his recent posts, he was saying very few people in France don't even realize she's still singing. Said more or less she's really un-recognized over there now.

Well I thought here's a great chance to find out for myself. I wanted to just call across to them and asked if anyone spoke English, but I was a little afraid if I did, people might think I'm a pervert or something bothering these young girls, but then I spotted what must've been a coach, a female, looked to be about 30ish, so I thought fine, after I get through the checkpoint, I'll go up to her, hopefully in the midst of all the others and ask her a few questions about one lovely young French singer and find out for myself how popular she is.

Well there were about 10 people ahead of me in line and this team was just starting to go through themselves. Well everyone in my line were just your average travelers, each with a roll away and a big personal bag, most of which contained laptops, so it was slow going in my line, where as in the other line, they only had a few possessions, apparently checking the majority of their stuff. Well they flew through security. By the time I got all my stuff packed together and turned around they were gone. Figuring they were headed for France, checked the departure board, found the only trip to France was one to Paris leaving from gate 45. Mine was leaving from gate 8 (figures). I went to 45 and nothing. Well then I thought they might be flying to another country to play another game. I searched all around terminal 8 at JFK. Made 2 loops of all the gates there. Couldn't find a trace of them. They might have gotten on a charter flight, or maybe the airport had some lounge set aside for them. Afraid I might be acting a little suspiciously the way I was running around figured I better give it up. Like I said, if it wasn't for rotten luck, I wouldn't have any at all.