Corsican beauty

Ange is on a distinguished road

this new sounds is alot like a galaxy
Old 03-04-2010, 02:57 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Barely in 4th.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:51 AM

kristofer is on a distinguished road

I'm really obsessed with the two released songs now. I need to find an mp3 of this one hahah. As soon as I get home I go to youtube and listen to it wherever I can find it.
._.''
Old 03-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristofer View Post
I'm really obsessed with the two released songs now. I need to find an mp3 of this one hahah. As soon as I get home I go to youtube and listen to it wherever I can find it.
._.''
Alizée's official youtube channel:

http://fr.youtube.com/user/alizeeofficiel

that's the best place to listen to the songs.

Do add your comments there and rate it too.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:04 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

As of right now Alizée is in fourth place on Radio Atlantis. Some how, Cathy Varna jumped into a huge lead at the very start of the voting, but everyone including Lilly is catching up to her. I think we have a chance to get her up to the top this week.

http://www.radioatlantis.fr/fr/class...ade/index.html
Old 03-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
As of right now Alizée is in fourth place on Radio Atlantis. Some how, Cathy Varna jumped into a huge lead at the very start of the voting, but everyone including Lilly is catching up to her. I think we have a chance to get her up to the top this week.

http://www.radioatlantis.fr/fr/class...ade/index.html
Well, I'm just waiting for 2 more days and after that I'll do everything to race the song to the top. Till then all of you please try your best.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:14 PM

Orion is on a distinguished road

Well all this voting is good but the best way to promote her with atleast some sort of valid outcome from it is to send the album to radio stations, and do stuff like that. . . . I'm not saying it's the way top go for everyone, ofcourse, but that's what I plan on doing with a couple or French/English radio stations in Quebec, Canada. It's just that I never really got into this voting thingy. Some are more legit than others, but once you can vote every hr, or cheat the server in some way, it all becomes about as interesting as a 5lb bag of fertilizer.

BUT recognition is the key. . . so whatever works

whatever the case, everything you guys do to promote her and show her your loyalty is a great thing, and you can bet she is proud to have you dudes and dudettes as fans 8)