Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-27-2010, 02:25 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
If you want to know how the special Alizée America audience came about, and how I nearly screwed it up, you can read:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...&postcount=164
+Great job docdtv. Not to diminish your efforts, creativity or salemanship, but I think your accomplishment is evidence that Alizee is becoming open to at least considering the possibility of taking a plunge in the US market. I also think it is evidence that she has already read the letter or docdtv is the real tinkerbell lol! Both hunches on my part. Thank you to Chuck for the great idea and hard work on the letter. It has been a blast to watch this drama unfold from the writing of the letter to this glorious moment without any help from me. An incredible accomplishment by all involved. Thank you Alizee! Without your blessing this could never have happened.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:03 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I've pretty much finalized my list. I don't really have time to post it here but I've contacted the majority of the people that were chosen. I tried not to exclude members from foreign countries who have been very devoted fans of Alizee and have posted here many times. I've locked horns with some members here in the past and I will probably lock horns with them in the future but I let that in no way influence my decision to include them. The thing that matters is that they are devoted fans of Alizée. If you feel you have been unfairly left out, please contact Ben who I will stay in contact with and if there's room to squeeze one or two more people in, I will try. I've tried to do my best in the short amount of time I've had. I will probably miss some people who should be included and for that I apologize, but time has been so limited, I really dont know any other way I could have handled it.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:36 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Wow !! This is awesome !!! I can hardly believe I'm reading this, although I knew this day would come. This might sound a bit contradictory, but because she is so private and hardly communicates is exactly the reason why it makes this so much sweeter and enjoyable !! Almost as if it was meant to be this way ;-)

A big thanks goes to Docdtv who's contribution is well noted ;-) To Scruffydog who's our new ambassador of quand. To Chuck who came out with the letter idea in the first place, and to everyone who contributed to this letter despite all the negative comments surounding this letter and it's intended purpose ;-)

As to who's to get a signed cd copy, I agree with Scruffydog: Be selective of those that are more deserving, those who show respect and admiration, and are truly supporting her. Also I don't mean to add anymore pressure then you already have, but don't screw this up you're representing the entire country as far as I know.

Alizée; here's to the purity of your sensuality; to the essence of your grace; to the enchantment of your contagious joy; it’s what makes you an unforgettable woman; embrace your beauty and be whole !! My love and respect always ♥

Your Fans Love You Alizée !!

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 03-27-2010, 09:48 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Talking One Lucky Man

Man Scruff, you get to meet all 5 of these women!!!

Old 03-27-2010, 10:07 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, I don't think we can thank you enough for what you are doing. It was extremely thoughtful on your part and I'm sure everyone will be understanding, considering the complexity and difficulty of what you're trying to do in a very short time frame. However this turns out, you are to be commended. Enjoy whatever this experience affords you. You are making AAm history!

Docdtv; my hat's off to you for taking the initiative that made this all possible. It just goes to show that one person can make a difference with a little imagination and effort.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:21 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Thank you Chuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
...To Chuck who came out with the letter idea in the first place, and to everyone who contributed to this letter despite all the negative comments sur[r]ounding this letter and it's intended purpose ;-)
As a fan of Alizée since early 2006, but only a latecomer to AAm, my earlier inquiry about the Open Letter did not bring forth any report of its father. Now that I know at last, let me thank Chuck for showing the imagination and initiative to make it happen. If it did not already exist, we would not now have had enough time to bring the pieces together for presentation to Alizée when given this happy unexpected extended audience with her!

We all celebrate the booming success of <i>Les Collines</i> on YouTube, and hope that it is the portent of great things to come for the Corsican girl, including north of the Rio Grande.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:36 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Have a great trip scruff! I wish I had someting deep, thoughtful, and poetic to say, but I am too overwhelmed by all this to focus! And to doc, way to go!
Old 03-27-2010, 10:44 AM

Have a great trip Scruff!!! And make sure if you drive you stay on the other side of the road haha
Old 03-27-2010, 11:15 AM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Wow, this is really a great step forward for AAM! Recognition from her majesty in person...congrats to all the people involved!

Good luck scruffy, i guess you will have a great time with this wonderful woman!

Old 03-27-2010, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Wow, this is really a great step forward for AAM!
More like the greatest and best step AAm can and will ever have(Unless she decides randomly to come to America to perform)