Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Today was just another epic aftershock of yesterday... awesome sauce...

Old 04-01-2010, 12:49 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Haha! France cannot deny we exist! We will have our day! They will bow at our feet! We will be the strongest power when it comes to buying Alizée anything! Mexico even will be jealous! Let them all tremble at the might of scruffy! Muahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah! (overly loud, comically innappropriate evil laugh, lol say that all out loud to yourself, it sounds epic tl you get to 'scruffy'!)
Old 04-01-2010, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Haha! France cannot deny we exist! We will have our day! They will bow at our feet! We will be the strongest power when it comes to buying Alizée anything! Mexico even will be jealous! Let them all tremble at the might of scruffy! Muahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah! (overly loud, comically innappropriate evil laugh, lol say that all out loud to yourself, it sounds epic tl you get to 'scruffy'!)
Hahaaa, there's something almost militant that way you put it... hahaa! I LIKE IT!!

Old 04-03-2010, 07:49 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Just want to say I had a great night last night. (No -- not quite THAT great. ) It's probably not something most of you here would have enjoyed much, just my own weird predilections. I went for the first time to an open mic with the California Writers Group where each of us got up and read something aloud.

I read part of The Stairway to Nowhere of course. Two people read memoirs, one was an older white guy who had lived for a time with a black family during the 1950s, and read a piece about the time a role model of his was arrested for murder, and his experience in school when he knew the killer and a girl he admired knew and loved the victim. It was really good, beautifully written.

The other was a woman who did a stream-of-consciousness account with vignettes from her childhood growing up in San Francisco. That was good, too, plus she flirted with me a lot and she was pretty and fun so I flirted back, and that was good. A friend of mine read from his novel, and then there was the crazy guy who is suing every lawyer in California demanding to have his sanity restored. That was weird. I felt sorry for him.

Anyway, it's a regular thing most Fridays so I'll be going back next week. Probably read some poetry as well as another section of Stairway.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 04-03-2010, 08:24 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Well, good for you, deep, hope you can keep going and have fun! And wasabi, militant wasn't what I was going for, but that was a nice way of putting it!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Wanderer

djwise is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Just want to say I had a great night last night. (No -- not quite THAT great. ) It's probably not something most of you here would have enjoyed much, just my own weird predilections. I went for the first time to an open mic with the California Writers Group where each of us got up and read something aloud.
I love open mics! I've participated in 3 myself, not including reading 3-4 times on the radio. I've been trying to participate more & more here in NC and hopefully make something good out of it. Awesome to see somebody else on here participates in open mic.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:06 AM

I've realized how unfair my body is.

I've been sick for about the past month, so I haven't been really able to workout other than PT. But today, I said screw it I'm working out... or so I tried.
I was barely able to do half of my normal workout. I have to work so hard to make little progress, but with just a bit of rest, it all goes to waste.

UNFAIR!

Old 04-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

It is a GORGEOUS DAY. Perfect California spring. Sunshine, balmy breezes, nice flower smell in the air.

I do NOT want to be at work today.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 04-09-2010, 07:12 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
It is a GORGEOUS DAY. Perfect California spring. Sunshine, balmy breezes, nice flower smell in the air.

I do NOT want to be at work today.
Sounds great! We just received 5" of snow yesterday and are waiting for it to melt. But it is a great day because I got something from Scruffy today
Old 04-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Universal Member

UniCom is on a distinguished road

It seems as if I had a fairly fine day. Spring can be a good thing for most of us. Obviously if you have allergies, you might have a few problems but it still doesn't stop you from liking spring. I like it when it rains anyday and that's really the weather for me. Well, that's all I got for now.

Remember, folks, this is a UniCom post.