Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

The game between South Africa and Mexico was awesome it shows why they are there lol, I was littel bit disapointed with mexico though they did have possesion almost the entire game but could not finish them. i almost fell out of my chair when the last attempt made by the SA with that breakaway , omg how unlucky of a shot he had the defenders and the goaly beat but hit hte lower portion of the post wtf lol. I think Mexico had an angel looking after them lol. But still great game to watch. I was compleatly diassapointed with France come on i tought France would have destroyed Uruguay, but it honestly didnt look like World Cup team from before, before they were dominating but now they barely scraped by.

Lol wassabii the cideo was funny ahaha, yeah that match with England and USA is gona be epic Im behind USA all the way, it will be a big upseat if we defeat England, at least I think it will be.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
The game between South Africa and Mexico was awesome it shows why they are there lol, I was littel bit disapointed with mexico though they did have possesion almost the entire game but could not finish them. i almost fell out of my chair when the last attempt made by the SA with that breakaway , omg how unlucky of a shot he had the defenders and the goaly beat but hit hte lower portion of the post wtf lol. I think Mexico had an angel looking after them lol. But still great game to watch. I was compleatly diassapointed with France come on i tought France would have destroyed Uruguay, but it honestly didnt look like World Cup team from before, before they were dominating but now they barely scraped by.

Lol wassabii the cideo was funny ahaha, yeah that match with England and USA is gona be epic Im behind USA all the way, it will be a big upseat if we defeat England, at least I think it will be.
Oh my God!! Yes, I almost crapped my pants at that!! I was like "SOUTH AFRICA IS GOING TO WINNNNNN... maybeee not" hahaa

I'm so freaking excited for the USA vs. England match!! I think the only match I've ever been more excited for was the Korea vs. Germany one back in 2002.

SOOOEXCITED!!!SOOOEXCITED!!!SOOOEXCITED!!!SOOOEXCI TED!!!SOOOEXCITED!!!SOOOEXCITED!!!SOOOEXCITED!!!SO OOEXCITED!!!SOOOEXCITED!!!

Old 06-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Im a 100% Sone

eheh yeah same here im actually excited beyound belife for the game between Serbia and Ghana on Sunday at 10.30 a.m. that and tomorow the game between South Korea and Greece. I think South Korea has a good chance of going into the knock-off stage.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:59 PM

I don't know about South Korea.. Greece is pretty damn good from what I hear.
Either way though, I'll be up tomorrow morning screaming and crying as I watch the match. But tomorrow night... ohmygod. I can't even express it. hahaaa

Old 06-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Im a 100% Sone

ahahha yeah I feel the same way lol.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:13 PM

Hahaaa, I'm watching the Daily Report on the World Cup. Hahaaa, John Oliver is hilarious!

Old 06-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Im a 100% Sone

ahaha same here, the stuff he is talking about is hillarious it is making me laught so much. Did u read that article abouth the SA goalie blaming the fans for not wining lol, wtf, he said that they could her the horns to inspire the team lol. if he should blame someone then blame himself he was at the wrong position to stop the mexican goal. Dont get me wrong he made some increadible saves, like that jump dive to stop the shot in the left upper corner.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:32 PM

Did he really?? No, I haven't read that yet. But wow, that's very disheartening to the fans.. I mean, they were cheering their hearts out for him!

Old 06-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Im a 100% Sone

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/wor...une061110.htmlYeah when I read it i could believe it when I heard lol. here is the article to it.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:50 PM

Thanks for the article, Srbski.

Huh, I misunderstood at first. I thought he was upset because the fans were so loud it distracted him. I was very wrong.

But he has a point, I mean, back in my favorite 2002 Fifa World Cup, basically the whole damn stadium were the Red Demons(the Korean fan base) screaming and cheering for the Korean soccer team. I would've thought that South African fans would've just been pouring out the edges of the stadium.

Hopefully though, there will be more South African fans will be at their next match against Uruguay. I'm rooting for these underdogs!

Tags
fifa, france, soccer