Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-27-2010, 01:44 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Well, I knew what amethyst is, I just wondered which color hers was. It has multiple types, like most stones. Such as my brother's birthstone is pink amethyst. But in my mind's eye, the rng looks really good! Are the colors particularly signifigant?
Old 06-28-2010, 05:55 AM
Mancandy

The Gate Keeper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Well, I knew what amethyst is, I just wondered which color hers was. It has multiple types, like most stones. Such as my brother's birthstone is pink amethyst. But in my mind's eye, the rng looks really good! Are the colors particularly signifigant?
Sorta the blue sapphire along with the gold ring itself repersent the school colors where we first met. Purple is just a color that we both really like.

Edit:

I'm still looking for advice. Guys? Ladies? Anyone someone has to have an idea.

Last edited by The Gate Keeper; 06-28-2010 at 05:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-28-2010, 09:25 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gate Keeper View Post
I'm still looking for advice. Guys? Ladies? Anyone someone has to have an idea.
I gave my thoughts on the first page. Not much, but it may help you a little or give you an idea.

Here is that post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Congratulations on your decision to take that next step in your relationship!

As for advice... I don't really know what to say or how to help. Plus I'm not really the guy to give advice on this as I've never really been in a relationship other than that one week in 8th grade lol. But I will try to help a brotha out. I don't know the two of you personally and I don't really know what would be "the proposal" for the both of you. It is different for everyone, I believe.

It depends on what kind of relationship you have and what she will respond to or will like. Some women may like a week, or even just a day, of luxery. That being where maybe you wake her up bringing her breakfast that you fixed (or if you can't cook, then food she thinks you fixed ). Then a wonderful afternoon at the spa, or something like that, for a wonderful time of relaxation and a massage. Then ending with a wonderful dinner and after, when taking her home, have a friend call her or meet up with her to keep her outside waiting and busy while you go in. Then she goes inside and is lead by rose pedals (or something like that) to the room where you are. Then she enters the room where you are on your knees and ready to propose...

Or you can just simply take her somewhere, like maybe where your first date was or something. And do that first date again. Then talk about all your wonderful times you've had and stuff like that. Work your way up to telling her how you truely love her and how you feel and all that stuff. And kinda talk about all the wonderful times that you will have and all that and how you want to spend the rest of your life with her and whatever. Then propose...

But your proposal all depends on what your relationship is like and who you are. A proposal should be an expression of your love for her and somewhat an expression of who you are as well. Everyone wants their proposal story to be romantic, different, creative, and/or just extravagant but sometimes people don't need that. Whatever you decide to do, as long as it is just from your heart and you express your love for her and make her feel truely special to you, and if she truely loves you, then I think you'll be fine .

Good luck bro.
Sorry if you already seen it. Just trying to help
Old 06-28-2010, 09:29 AM

Van is on a distinguished road

Good luck.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:18 PM
Mancandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I gave my thoughts on the first page. Not much, but it may help you a little or give you an idea.

Here is that post.

Sorry if you already seen it. Just trying to help
I completely missed that post.

I've decided. I'm gonna work on some ridiculous scavenger hunt thing. I'm gonna send her to different places that where important throughout our relationship. Like where we had our first date, where we had our first kiss, etc. All are gonna lead back to at the spot where we first met at the school we went together.

Last edited by The Gate Keeper; 06-28-2010 at 06:31 PM..
Old 06-28-2010, 07:41 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I've decided. I'm gonna work on some ridiculous scavenger hunt thing. I'm gonna send her to different places that where important throughout our relationship. Like where we had our first date, where we had our first kiss, etc. All are gonna lead back to at the spot where we first met at the school we went together.
you such a romantic boi!! my question is: what are you going have at the end of this adventure? a picnic or a small quiet restaurant? Or your favorite bar with all your family and friends cheering you on? you know her best so whatever guy thing you have in mind...go the opposite. who am i kidding, i do not even have a boyfriend.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:24 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I completely missed that post.

Alright man! That sounds like a good idea.

Good luck
Old 06-28-2010, 09:42 PM

Man Karla, what a buzz kill! Only teasing... But yeah, now you know what to do Gatekeeper (I AM THE KEY MASTER), go ahead and do it when it feels right (perhaps anniversary of first kiss or date?), and let us know how it goes when you do!
Old 06-29-2010, 07:28 PM
Mancandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
(I AM THE KEY MASTER),
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
you such a romantic boi!! my question is: what are you going have at the end of this adventure? a picnic or a small quiet restaurant? Or your favorite bar with all your family and friends cheering you on? you know her best so whatever guy thing you have in mind...go the opposite. who am i kidding, i do not even have a boyfriend.
I've already gotten permission to use the school's auditorium (Where we first met) So after I propose we'll tell her family and then maybe mine. Then go to this really nice restaurant in the near by city.

Last edited by The Gate Keeper; 06-29-2010 at 07:38 PM..
Old 06-29-2010, 09:36 PM

It was a Ghostbuster reference! Jeeze, and I thought I didn't know much about old movies!