Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

-having a sore calf for absolutely no reason.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:44 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
-having a sore calf for absolutely no reason.
I know what you mean man. I hate it when I am sore somewhere for seemingly no reason. Like when my shoulder will be sore or hurt for seemingly no reason, like maybe I slept on it wrong or something. Very irritating indeed.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:36 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

- Typing out something you feel strongly about, wording it JUST RIGHT....and then accidentally clicking on something that leads you to a different page without saving what you wrote.

Old 08-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

When you're in a Chinese restaurant, you sweeten your tea just right and the waitress refills it without asking.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:41 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

-When you ask for no lemon in your sweet tea at a restaraunt, but they put a lemon in it anyways.
-When they get your order wrong at the same restaraunt and when you ask them to take it back, they give you a look that makes you shrink back in your seat.
-People who constantly misunderstand/misuse memes you love.
-Any of those dancing competition shows.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-04-2010, 09:18 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

-When you can't remember all the things from the previous day that piss you off...
-This:
Quote:
This site is currently unavailable

If you are the account holder, please contact customer service. Our customer service center is available 24x7 via phone, chat, or email:

Email: support@inmotionhosting.com
Phone: 888-321-4678 (213-258-4422 Int'l)

We cannot disclose any information regarding this account if you are not its owner or authorized party.
For the security and privacy of our customers, all account requests are verified prior to the disclosure of account information
-People who have an overly high, exteremely stretched view of how popular Alizee is. Yes, here, she is loved very well. But really, she isn't a big name in modern music, anywhere.

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 08-04-2010 at 09:33 AM..
Old 08-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
-People who have an overly high, exteremely stretched view of how popular Alizee is. Yes, here, she is loved very well. But really, she isn't a big name in modern music, anywhere.
I can't figure out how that keeps happening, if she were a 'big' star right now you'd hear people talking about her, she'd be in more magazines, she'd be touring, etc. but none of that has happened, at least not on a 'big name' scale. She's more like one of those little-known but well-loved and amazing indie bands.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

-When you leave a video to buffer on a tab on firefox and then forgetting to open up a new tab and accidentally typing in a different website. GRR!!

Old 08-06-2010, 08:17 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Having to wake up at 4am and drive an hour to Thornton so you can go on ALIZEE AMERICA!

- when people don't understand "sarcasm"

Edit:

- when you have an empty slot in your schedule, and you email your counselor and say that she can fill it with anything you already told her to (even to take photography 2 and 3 at the same time), and you get a response saying that she took you out of 2nd semester World Geography and you lost your spot and basically said "sucks to be you, maybe you should turn in your shit on time next semester (I was actually one of the first people to register for classes, I heard in the office that the registration program was online and they hadn't announced it yet)"
Then your mom emails her back saying "this is unacceptable, it's one thing if he's retarded, but what you're doing is keeping him from getting into the college he wants, let alone graduate high school"
Thus leaving you with two empty periods, a gtfo counselor, and 4 days to solve it all.

Edit:

- when every time you drink a 14oz frappuccino within a 9 minute span, you forget what happens when you finish it off too fast, and pay the painful lesson each time.

Last edited by user472884; 08-06-2010 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-06-2010, 09:15 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

-When a girl is practically begging me to ask for her number, and yet it's over the internet, and I hate asking girls for their number UNLESS it's in person...
Quote:
Originally Posted by None o' ya durn business!
I'm probably not going to be checking my fb throughout the week so it'll be better if you let me know thru a text
When she knows she hasn't given me her number at any point. And I won't see her for a week, because she will be in New York, so I kind of have to...