Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-10-2010, 08:21 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toc De Mac View Post
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5x91pgZKhqk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5x91pgZKhqk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Thanks for the interview TDM!
Can anyone tell what this Harel Skaat guy's saying about Lili in the interview? And also I heard somewhere (probably in this thread actually! ) that she was pressurised not to perform in Israel. Anyone know why this was or is it just a rumour with no facts behind it? The only reasons I can think of is the current political climate, and if that's true then well done Lili for not being told what to do by politicians!!
Old 08-11-2010, 07:31 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
Thanks for the interview TDM!
Can anyone tell what this Harel Skaat guy's saying about Lili in the interview? And also I heard somewhere (probably in this thread actually! ) that she was pressurised not to perform in Israel. Anyone know why this was or is it just a rumour with no facts behind it? The only reasons I can think of is the current political climate, and if that's true then well done Lili for not being told what to do by politicians!!
If you watch the video on youtube, then you would notice that full translation is already available below the video.

See that : Alizee and Harel Skaat at rehearsal 27/7/2010 Opera house. (Click on arrow-)

Translation of the Skaat's interview posted by Ron(Fifty_Sixty) on AF

Quote:

I was at the show in Eilat(Town in south Israel) yesterday and someone came up to me and told me: "I heard you were going to perform with Alizee" I told him that I was, and he said "Wow Wow" I told him:"Really?" and he told me "Sure, She's like our Madonna"

Interviewer: How is your French?
Skaat: It's improving, I think, although it's very very difficult, because they have vowels that we don't like E and U
Instead of sitting by the pool in the water and enjoy myself I sat down with texts breaking my teeth.

Host: the first meeting between Harel and Alizee was a little embarrassing

Interviewer: Have you met for the first time today?
Skaat:Yes, It was a little embarrassing, like every first meeting. Actually, I don't really know her. I only know her song – Moi Lolita.
About Alizée receiving political pressure you can read this : http://alizee-music.blogspot.com/201...g-concert.html

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 08-11-2010 at 07:44 AM..
Old 08-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know what sort of pressure she was recieving?

Was it like death threats or just the fact that it's in an unstable country?

I have no idea obviously...
Old 08-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

It's interesting to hear this kind of thing. I read the article published by alizee-music.blogspot.com, but it doesn't seem to provide any specifics.

Old 08-12-2010, 01:27 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

why on earth anyone would decide to do this to miss zée is beyond me. brb israel.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

So that link only gives us this much info:

Alizée, Shirel, Rose, Daniel Levi, Dani, Harel Skaat or Michael Greilsammer will indeed revive the melodies and lyrics of unforgettable ... David Stern continues: "Alizée has been under pressure from all sides not to participate in this concert. We knew we would encounter ...

David Stern is Music Director of the Israel Opera

How do we get the whole article?

Old 08-12-2010, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
So that link only gives us this much info:

Alizée, Shirel, Rose, Daniel Levi, Dani, Harel Skaat or Michael Greilsammer will indeed revive the melodies and lyrics of unforgettable ... David Stern continues: "Alizée has been under pressure from all sides not to participate in this concert. We knew we would encounter ...

David Stern is Music Director of the Israel Opera

How do we get the whole article?
We've all been asking the same question and can't seem to find the answer
Old 08-31-2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
AlizeeItalia:

Selon Alizée Italia : " Le montage du film du concert de Tel Aviv, auquel a participé Alizée le 28 juillet dernier, est terminé."

"La production se serait mis en contact avec les artistes participants pour une release commerciale du DVD!"

"De plus, la production a révelé que d'autres évenements musicaux en Israel sont envisagés et Alizée pourrait être de nouveau invitée!"

__________________________________________________ ___________

According Alizée Italia: "The film from the concert in Tel Aviv, attended by Alizee July 28 last, is over."

"Production will be in contact with the participating artists for commercial release of the DVD!"

"In addition, production has revealed that other musical events in Israel are considered and Alizée could be invited again!"
This was found on Alizee Community's facebook page posted 57mins ago which can be seen here: http://www.facebook.com/notification...22787967768400
Old 08-31-2010, 04:48 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
This was found on Alizee Community's facebook page posted 57mins ago which can be seen here: http://www.facebook.com/notification...22787967768400
Thank a load Aaron, man I'm excited!! All the previews sounded stunning and it's not often we get all-new Alizée songs (well, covers anyway)
I really hope she takes the opportunity if she gets invited back, even if she's pressurised not to go like she was this time - she needs all the promotion she can get.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:57 PM

Quote:
it's not often we get all-new Alizée songs (well, covers anyway)
Not only did we just get video and a song that she covered, we will get to see her on a DVD soon

Quote:
even if she's pressurised not to
Quote:
that she was pressurised not to perform
"Pressurised" isn't a word. I think what you mean is "Pressured".

Quote:
pressurized-(Verb)
1. Produce or maintain raised pressure artificially in (a gas or its container): "the mixture was pressurized to 1,900 atmospheres".
Quote:
pressured-(Verb)
1. Attempt to persuade or coerce (someone) into doing something:
"it might now be possible to pressure him into resigning".
Always here to help