Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-16-2010, 08:04 AM
Banned

Sting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
-When you think someone is really cute and you try to look them up on Facebook to see what they're like, but they don't have one. (shut up, I know I'm not the only one who does that )

Maybe I should try actually TALKING to them next.. what a concept!
kids have it easy these days. back in our time we had to actually talk to ppl we liked. now u can just hit them up on fb and whatnot. doesn't rlly take courage to do internet stuff. but yesh, a lot of ppl do that so u are not alone in ur stalker-like behavior!
Old 09-16-2010, 08:14 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting View Post
kids have it easy these days. back in our time we had to actually talk to ppl we liked. now u can just hit them up on fb and whatnot. doesn't rlly take courage to do internet stuff. but yesh, a lot of ppl do that so u are not alone in ur stalker-like behavior!
yeah......i do it too. :X
Old 09-16-2010, 08:19 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 09-16-2010, 09:14 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
-white chocolate (might as well have clear milk)
I full heartily agree. Chocolate is not chocolate unless it's at least 66% cocao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
-When you think someone is really cute and you try to look them up on Facebook to see what they're like, but they don't have one. (shut up, I know I'm not the only one who does that )
Yep. Had that happen with a girl like two weeks ago. Her excuse: 'I'm too lazy.' Sigh...
Old 09-16-2010, 03:55 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

- my photography teacher and class (It may just be me and my obviously flawed mind, but when I think of "photography class", the class would be about taking photos and how to change your camera's settings to get different photos.... not taking a crappy photo with a phone camera (used by an estimated 80% of the class) and photoshopping them so the duplicated image faces itself like photobooth's "mirror" effect...)
- finding out that my expensive calculator was set on "radians" rather than "degrees", causing me to miss about half of all the problems I've done so far in the class (but it's also somewhat my fault, I waited a month to mention anything about it. Damn you Yahoo Answers and your unreliable answerers)
- ^Knowing that a simple problem like cos(24=5/x is too easy to mess up, yet you always seem to get negative decimals or domain errors (not very helpful on a 200 point test)
- how my best photo for the first project (self-portraits) in your class (see attachment) gets an equal grade as a stupid "lemme hold up the peace sign, make a slutty pursed-lip face, and look at the back of my camera to make sure I can see all of myself in the bathroom mirror" which was photoshopped to have a cloud background...
(but only my photo was blown up much larger and hung in the hall, so suck it bitch)

Edit:

- the white girls next to me that think they are the most Mexican things since Carlos Mencia (exactly)
- how online stores show the "product" they are "selling" by using a "photo" that's quite clearly made in freaking Sketchup or something
(kiss my ass, Cold Steel and Hustle Paintball)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Don't play with fire.jpg (81.0 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by user472884; 09-16-2010 at 03:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

Ads that pop up when you click on a download link in Megaupload or other file sharing sites. Some ads are so annoying that I take my time to go to the advertised forums and start swearing at the moderators and such LOL. For example, I joined Travian only to write such things in the chat rooms. Stupid habit, I know.

Old 09-16-2010, 04:30 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

- How there are only so few things in the world that can effectively reduce your 'pissed-off-ness' (so far through years of experimentation and observation: Mes Courants Électriques, Lemon meringue pie, Frosty Heidi and Frank, and nicely chilled Martinelli's)
Old 09-16-2010, 06:37 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
- How there are only so few things in the world that can effectively reduce your 'pissed-off-ness' (so far through years of experimentation and observation: Mes Courants Électriques, Lemon meringue pie, Frosty Heidi and Frank, and nicely chilled Martinelli's)
Agree 100% for the MCE theory. IMO if someone pisses me off to the point where MCE can't calm me down, they're in trouble.

Big trouble.

Hospitalizing trouble.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 09-16-2010, 06:46 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Agree 100% for the MCE theory. IMO if someone pisses me off to the point where MCE can't calm me down, they're in trouble.

Big trouble.

Hospitalizing trouble.

http://www.funny-city.com/photos/bang-bang.jpg
Old 09-16-2010, 06:50 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Awwww kitten. <333333

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q