Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-28-2006, 04:06 PM

zemasterzzz is on a distinguished road

well if u she took the time to talk to u and u ignored it I'd say that's pretty insulting. Well atleast I would if I talked to some1.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:36 PM

MaiFromSanFrancisco is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NANAKI View Post
first of all she might slap you for saying that you are more familiar with her songs than she is. That is a huge insult to her so saying that isn't a good idea.

no she wouldn't slap me, because i would pretend as if i did not know who she was in the first place
Old 11-28-2006, 04:54 PM

zemasterzzz is on a distinguished road

But that would be lying about ur devotion as a fan. Not noticing Alizee, what a crime.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:32 PM
nate714

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
The movie was the inspiration behind the thread so near perfect response I must say.
oh. cool. btw that was a terrible movie IMO.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:30 PM
nate714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
In reality most of you guys would A) Sit there and cry. B) Stare at her and drool or C) Try and say something like "Uhhh err hmm ahh I GOT LEGS!!"
I think a more accurate description would be

A) Sit and ponder what to do for the entire ride
B) Admire from a distance(sounds less offensive, but its the same lol)
C) Point out random objects in the room and start babbling "I Love Lamp... I love lamp!!"
D) Something too stupid to be imagined at the moment.
Old 03-14-2007, 12:10 AM
The Presence

chrelion is on a distinguished road

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you need a MySpace account to view photos on MySpace? (Not a fan of the site.)
Old 03-14-2007, 01:58 AM

Krey317 is on a distinguished road

Lets see. if Alizee sat down next to me.... well im not afraid to say it. I would look left, cry silently for 20 seconds, thank the divines, then you know tell her my name, introduce myself, say im a huge fan. shake her hand or greet her however she wants. maybe ask her about the upcoming album. after that, i would just let her talk about whatever she wants. maybe try to shoot the breeze. about movies music, etc. try to be as laid back as possible. remain composed. i have to admit though, she might be freaked out when i have a giant smile i cant get rid of and id probably laugh too. after the plane ride, i would say it was an honor to meet you. maybe something along the lines of "youve made my life" lol well probably not thats a little strange. I wouldn't ask for an autograph because i mean... just meeting her is enough and the autograph wouldnt be needed. I guess what im saying is the meeting would be a better replacement for the autograph. However, i might take a picture with her, so people believe i actually met her. Long live the alizee america army!! btw this forum and everyone on it rules.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:00 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

I would greet her with a smile as she sat down, say, "Hello, Alizee," and not pursue the conversation further unless she did. Just letting her know that I know who she is should be enough in the way of permission. I want to be a friend, not a pest.

If she did, then I would just talk to her, ask how the new album is coming, ask what kind of music is on it, if she's going in new directions, and just let her talk. If there's something else she wants to talk about, let it go that way. Just center, be comfortable, and enjoy the company of this person I've admired so from a distance.

Hopefully, we hit it off well enough to exchange contact information and stay in touch. But if not, hey, she has a right to her privacy, although she probably seldom gets it. The curse of being a celebrity is that in so many people's eyes you cease being a person.

BTW: Don't assume that a lack of photos in Jeremy's company means there's something wrong in their marriage. Some of the best relationships I've ever been in were ones where we were secure enough to spend time apart, which really everyone needs, right? Maybe they're like that, too.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:19 AM

Zarose is on a distinguished road

I'd give her my contact information and let her know that I have 2 stores very close to me that stock lots of great Tinkerbell products that might be very hard for her to get in Corseica and I would be more then willing to purchase/forword any of them to somewhere where she could anonomosly pick them up. ...in fact I wish there WAS a place we could send fan mail/gifts.

I'd love to send her a Tinkerbell bag as a birthday gift. I wonder if they have any Disney stores in France?
Old 03-15-2007, 09:31 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

I would think "Wow, that's Alizée". Then I would think "Dammit to hell, I'm functionally illiterate in French".