Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-02-2010, 07:27 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Would you rahter have moose antlers or a elephant trunk?
Moose antlers. I would then file them down and sharpen them into something like little demon horns . My nickname would then become "horny", "captain horny", or some other variation of... horny

Would you rather have enhanced super sight but be unable to hear or have enhanced super hearing but be unable to see?
Old 11-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Sight.

It would suck donkey balls not to be able to hear, but my ability to see Alizée shopping for fedoras FROM HERE would more than make up for it.

Would you rather give up your mother tongue and become absolutely fluent in any and all other languages, or to never be able to leave your home country?
Old 11-02-2010, 10:44 PM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Sight.

It would suck donkey balls not to be able to hear, but my ability to see Alizée shopping for fedoras FROM HERE would more than make up for it.

Would you rather give up your mother tongue and become absolutely fluent in any and all other languages, or to never be able to leave your home country?
Ah dude, m kinda new to this game and that was ma first question, so i thought of asking some funny one. Ok let it.
Leaving mother tongue will be easy if i can be fluent in many other languages, because in that way i can get work in any part of the world and can understand lili to the fullest.
Would you rather dive in a pool of deadly sharks or would run away for your life from being chased by a hungry lion ?

Last edited by Aayush; 11-02-2010 at 10:46 PM..
Old 11-03-2010, 02:25 AM
Recline yourself

Lions. A shark has complete control within water, but a lion will eventually tire out (or at least I could get somewhere where it couldn't get me)

Would you rather amputate two limbs (of your choosing), or never known of Alizée
Old 11-03-2010, 09:28 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Never known of Alizee. It's always easier when you don't know what you're missing. However, if I lost 2 limbs, well, I'd probably have to feel that every day. Besides, I may could still learn of her later. But then that also means no K-pop. And a whole lot of other stuff too. But like I said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY
It's always easier when you don't know what you're missing.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:38 AM
On a hiatus break

oh vvv u forgot to post the ques so its my turn :
would you rather be 5'4(height) for your whole life just to fit in the pic with lili or be 6+ but can't come in a close up pic by standing next to her....
Old 11-03-2010, 10:45 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
oh vvv u forgot to post the ques so its my turn :
would you rather be 5'4(height) for your whole life just to fit in the pic with lili or be 6+ but can't come in a close up pic by standing next to her....
5'4"... That is about how tall I really am. Not a problem for me

Would you rather have wings (to fly) or be able to breath under water (with no gear)?

Last edited by AlizéeInspired; 11-03-2010 at 10:47 AM..
Old 11-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Would you rather have wings (to fly) or be able to breath under water (with no gear)?
Fly, even though I would have giant wings because I think that would be more usefull and more awesome.

<hr>
Would you rather burp once every 30 second while awake or fart once every 150 second while awake?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:10 PM
On a hiatus break

Burp.
Farting is kind of more insulting then burping and you can control the sound of burping somewhat by your hands, which can't be done in the case of farting
Would you rather be the toilet cleaner man in Alizée's house or a sweeper at her work place ?
Old 11-05-2010, 09:25 AM
Recline yourself

A sweeper.

I'd have no problem with becoming her personal butler/maid/slave if she should wish (really), but I think that being in her home as per mine or Aayush's wishes is kind of intrusive.

As a sweeper/custodian, I'd be able to keep a more professional and comfortable relationship (the guy who cleans the place here, rather than the guy walking around in my house), yet still get my kicks of being so close to Her Grace and Beauty

---------------

Would you rather ride dirt bikes in the desert stark naked, or go surfing wearing full winter jackets, pants, boots, etc?

Tags
would you rather