Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-02-2011, 11:57 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

You mean you guys never did:
Her eyes
Her neck
Her cheeks (come on now, not those ones...)
The little skin fold thingy between the upper lip and the nose when she smiles
The way her arms and legs don’t lock at 180 degrees
Old 01-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post

The way her arms and legs don’t lock at 180 degrees
This one has been discussed, I can't remember if there was an entire thread to it or not, but as I was necromancing some time ago, I ran across that discussion.

Old 01-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
In an other thread you did talk about the fact that men who find Alizée attractive will not get tired of watching the same footage on and on, just as a curiosity, have you ever tried to imagine what it would be like to fit all that you love about Alizée into the most aesthetically pleasing man you have ever seen? Are you the type of person that would then indulge in watching such a creature over and over again?
As pretty much the only girl who posts here on a daily basis, I've been baffled sometimes by certain behaviors seen here, and so I decided to reverse the roles and do just that - but I didn't "react" in the same way.

I've seen men whom I thought looked as good to me as Alizée looks to you guys - but then I thought, well, I don't know him, and chances are I never will, so why bother obsessing? I mean no disrespect at all to anyone here but I find watching videos of someone I don't know over and over to be a bit pointless, no matter how attractive I think they are.

But that's just the way I am, aesthetics mean very little to me compared with personality. I've met VERY good-looking guys, but then found out that their personality was awful, and after that they just didn't look good to me anymore; and then I've met not-so-good-looking guys who had wonderful personalities and I was immediately attracted/drawn to them.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
This one has been discussed, I can't remember if there was an entire thread to it or not, but as I was necromancing some time ago, I ran across that discussion.
Time to start it again here. So what is this about?
Old 01-03-2011, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post

I've seen men whom I thought looked as good to me as Alizée looks to you guys - but then I thought, well, I don't know him, and chances are I never will, so why bother obsessing? I mean no disrespect at all to anyone here but I find watching videos of someone I don't know over and over to be a bit pointless, no matter how attractive I think they are.
Think about it like this.. we're window shopping.

I never understood why women did it. I mean, why go shopping and looking at handbags and boots and whatever other useless thing if they weren't going to buy it in the first place? But I guess just the viewing pleasure was enough.

Same story for us. We can look and fantasize, but never have. It's a sad reality, but one we all accept.

Old 01-03-2011, 12:08 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Time to start it again here. So what is this about?
I would say a nice piece of footage where you can witness it is in the En concert DVD during the waving in ACC. But you can also see in other places. Not that appealing, but I can certainly live with it. I can post a still if you do not have the DVD.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:11 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Think about it like this.. we're window shopping.

I never understood why women did it. I mean, why go shopping and looking at handbags and boots and whatever other useless thing if they weren't going to buy it in the first place? But I guess just the viewing pleasure was enough.

Same story for us. We can look and fantasize, but never have. It's a sad reality, but one we all accept.
I see. I just don't want to put myself through all that sadness, so if I see a guy I'm extremely attracted to but can't have I just forget him and move on.

However, not everyone is the same, so of course I don't look down on anyone here for doing it. Alizée does indeed contain a high concentration of perfect.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-03-2011, 12:11 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You mean you guys never did:
Her eyes
The little skin fold thingy between the upper lip and the nose when she smiles
- OH GAWD I KNOW WE HAVE THAT SOMEWHERE.... THAT'S THE MOST OBVIOUS ONE
(little arms sprout from my decapitated head and shove a chopstick in my eye)

- As a matter of fact.... I don't think we've had a specific "Her Fold" thread... at least that I know of

Quote:
I've seen men whom I thought looked as good to me as Alizée looks to you guys

I see what you mean

Quote:
so why bother obsessing?
It's easier for guys to be happily dumb in some areas (me included)
Old 01-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I would say a nice piece of footage where you can witness it is in the En concert DVD during the waving in ACC. But you can also see in other places. Not that appealing, but I can certainly live with it. I can post a still if you do not have the DVD.

Looks normal...
Edit:

Okay so maybe it doesn't

I still find it amazingly attractive...
Old 01-03-2011, 12:14 AM

Quote:
I see. I just don't want to put myself through all that sadness, so if I see a guy I'm extremely attracted to but can't have I just forget him and move on.

However, not everyone is the same, so of course I don't look down on anyone here for doing it. Alizée does indeed contain a high concentration of perfect.
Oh, I'm with you there on that one sister.

I know the pains of trying to get someone who just can't have. (That was like.. my high school love story. )
However, Alizée is a very different type of wanting, so it's more enjoyable because I knew it was never attainable in the first place.