Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-06-2011, 10:59 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There's this interview in Poland where we get to see a side of Alizée we hadn't seen before. She was getting fed up with some of the stupid questions the interviewers were asking her. You could see the Corsican fierceness rising up in her, but she kept her cool and asked for Olivier, her manager at the time and ended the interview.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
There have been some occassions when she has acted opposite to her natural behavior and if we had videos for all those then all would have been unforgettable. For ex - when the crowded booed her in Italy in 2003 and she left the place angrily.
This reminds me of the time she gave the paparazzi the ol' one finger salute. Don't **** with Alizée! XD
Old 01-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That's why I said if we had videos for all those. (there is no video)
lol, in the 3rd concert she threw the piece of cloth (which she used in youpidou dance) in the crowd and they went wild to take it.
Hahaa, my bad. I thought when you said:

Quote:
For ex - when the crowded booed her in Italy in 2003 and she left the place angrily.
It was the exception of a video that did exist.

Old 01-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
For ex - when the crowded booed her in Italy in 2003 and she left the place angrily.
Just so people don't get the wrong impression of her, I'll add a little more to what happened.

It was during a rehearsal for JEAM at FestivalBar Italy. The music stopped playing along with her voice but she was still singing. So they figured out she was lip-syncing. The crowd then booed her and she got real embarrased and mad because they said some bad things to her. Then she said "Grazie" (in english that's "Thankyou") and left the stage.

Sorry I just don't want newcomers to come on here and see that she got mad for no reason. So that's why I explained further so they would see she had reason to be mad.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Just so people don't get the wrong impression of her, I'll add a little more to what happened.

It was during a rehearsal for JEAM at FestivalBar Italy. The music stopped playing along with her voice but she was still singing. So they figured out she was lip-syncing. The crowd then booed her and she got real embarrased and mad because they said some bad things to her. Then she said "Grazie" (in english that's "Thankyou") and left the stage.

Sorry I just don't want newcomers to come on here and see that she got mad for no reason. So that's why I explained further so they would see she had reason to be mad.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

Last edited by Iwillmeether; 01-06-2011 at 05:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-06-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillmeether View Post
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Fair enough haha.

Another great Alizee moment is when she shows us that if we try to take her Nutella, that things won't turn out to good haha:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UfaQJsQXG-0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699& amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UfaQJsQXG-0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699& amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 01-06-2011, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post

Never understood why people would get upset over that.. I mean, it's pretty obvious when she is lip-synching, and who cares if she is? A crap ton of other popular artists do it as well, and she's already said it's hard to dance and sing at the same time. And most importantly, it was a friggen REHEARSAL. What's the big deal? Jeez.

Old 01-07-2011, 12:07 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, what I wanted to mention earlier was that most of your selected moments are all very high on my list as well. I was surprised to see so many matches. I think some of them are not that well known, or that popular, but I might be wrong. The Eiffel tower JPVA “Merci beaucoup” for example, which is amazing, but really not that obvious.

Didn’t know the one with the interview in Poland, but I feel the tension in her and I don’t like it much. It is interesting to see this side of her though.

The plate breaking is really great. It has been in and out of my top 10 list. Actually, I think it is a little sketch they did for the 2003 Fan de interview rather than a “JEAM commercial”, but I could be wrong. The piece is definitely a play on JEAM theme though, since she says she is breaking the plates because she is fed up. I really like that outfit. She wears the same here, in one of her best rendition of ML as far as I am concerned.

The LO...LI...TA... part at 2:47 is incredible!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PwRL-zGGHJE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PwRL-zGGHJE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Ahh, you stole my favorite moment: when she unwraps the Tinkerbell on FunTV and does that little squeal. Hehe!
The Tinker Bell unwrapping is really nice for that little squeal indeed, but also for her defiant look when she asks Lucas (host) how he knows about her “mascot”. Very cute.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
This one is scary!!
At times, it looks like Depardieu (the French actor who is devouring her with his eyes) is just like a “loup des steppes” (Steppenwolf) going for his “gourmandises” (treat)...
Leave Alizée alone you...

Last edited by Corsaire; 01-07-2011 at 12:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-07-2011, 12:52 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Although most of my favorites have been listed, here are a few more:

- The entire 1-minute Figaro mini-interview in March 2010 , but especially the "merci" at the end. She was glowing the eitire time. That interviewer did a great job putting her at ease - she has to do more interviews with him.

- La Méthode Cauet : When they are going to play a song relating to Jeremy and she says "i'm scared" and then after "it wasn't too bad'.

- At 1:30 in an interview at the Olympia she kisses the boy doing the interview:

The look on his face is priceless.

- Singing the soccer song for Ribery and her laugh after.

This is just an off-the-top list. I'm sure there are others.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post

- At 1:30 in an interview at the Olympia she kisses the boy doing the interview:

The look on his face is priceless.
I've never seen this one, though I've heard of it quite some time ago, and never plan to. I actually did start watching it, but once that boy came I was like OH FRICK IT'S THIS VIDEO! and ceased immediately. I feel like I'd either die of jealousy, clench my cheeks(you figure out which one) so hard that my pants would get sucked in, or just black out and kill everything within a 25 mile radius. All out of sheer jealousy of that little kid.

Old 01-07-2011, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
- Singing the soccer song for Ribery and her laugh after.
Is this the Whole interview that was filmed? or is there more? If so, can you please link me?! Thanks