Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

I like how she always looks so happy, not a care in the world.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:41 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Man Jake04 I can't believe no one said that too!!!

But another amazing moment on that same night was when Mylene said at the podium "Also I want to say congrats to Alizee, I am very proud of you tonight" at 5:15 and it shows Alizee crying

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7iN0imqbII?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7iN0imqbII?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Oh wow, I'd never seen that! I'd seen it when she was accepting the award and crying... so cute. She was really overwhelmed with emotion that night! So sweet. I love it, thank you very much!

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 01-10-2011, 12:49 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
Oh wow, I'd never seen that! I'd seen it when she was accepting the award and crying... so cute. She was really overwhelmed with emotion that night! So sweet. I love it, thank you very much!
Hey no problem The thanks is to Scruff though since he found it originally

What an amazing night that was. It is only the second video we know of that had both Alizee and Mylene in it
Old 01-10-2011, 02:30 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Myself, I really like the whole ending of JPVA, starting at 4:08 on the video above. I do like the “flying kisses”, but I also like the way she catches her breath while letting out some “wooooooo”... “wooo”.... (how do you write that specific sound in English, anyway?).
I think that would be "whew" although this one sounds more like a whistle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Apparently, some rehearsal footage could also have been added to the En concert performance, but I am pretty sure most people here would disagree with me on this (right MA?). I read this on a French Website that seemed pretty well informed, but I don’t know if it is official. It would be nice if someone could confirm or disprove this fact at some point. Some camera work does seem difficult to produce during a live performance, but I am not even close to be knowledgeable in this field and I wouldn’t mind being proved wrong.
That's what I've heard too. I think it's because of the dark background or lack of lighting they came with that conclusion. At first, I couldn't believe it especially since I've seen the Youpidou rehearsal where they were wearing street clothes. But then, I realized it makes sense for them to rehearse with the costumes on to make sure that they can dance with them on.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:17 AM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Weell I dont know how to post all the video stuff yet but on Alizée motivators I found several shots of Alizée during Moi Lolita En Concert that rrrrrrr grrreat! Oh and when she tears up when she recieves the M6 Music Award too, precious.

Last edited by RobandSandy; 01-12-2011 at 12:26 AM..
Old 01-23-2011, 06:16 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

severianb posted a video in another thread and I think it easily belongs here as well.

The video:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OPEGMSypgpM" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

The original thread for context.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...180#post198180
Old 01-23-2011, 09:22 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Some very beautiful moments there Corsaire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillmeether View Post
I like how she always looks so happy, not a care in the world.
Well I've always been very fond of this small clip for sentimental reasons.. here's an extremely happy, playful and adorable Alizée just being herself.
I especially love the part at 0:20 where she's spinning around, so happy and full of joy!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eEuTRVEwroA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur