Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-07-2011, 05:57 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeAliFee View Post
LOL. Hell, what did you expect an old man to say?
Who's there? I ain't got no damn nickels... that tree just spat at me.

When I'm old I want to be that insane old guy who's actually completely aware but just acts the part for teh lulz (or whatever they'll have in the future... SPR 1µ1z or something)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeAliFee View Post
because you don't have to think your way through entire paragraphs or pages first!
That's how I still write. In fact, it's the only way I can.

When I'm writing something that's quite frankly completely stupid and not thought out at all (99% of my posts here and everywhere else), yeah I can just *hums the Mexican Hat Song* *mimes typing quickly*

But at any time when I really try and write to clearly get my honest point across, I have to first envision every damn word before I lift a finger. When I write timed essays in class, I'll spend the first thirty-four minutes thinking about what I want to write, and the final six actually putting it down.

And for the situations where time is no object (take-home essays and my collection of philosophical claims, past observations, and the dream that has become colloquially among me, myself, I, and a few select others as the book), oh lordy does it take me quite the while. Took me two weeks to write one essay for class (albeit, I got 100% on it, which as I understand it occurs so rarely in that class that the teacher found it necessary to reward such flukes with a framed black and white bulleted list of students belonging to the "niners club" (he grades on a scale of 1-9 so that 5 can be a clear median) including my name as the third person to achieve said feat in a symbolic declaration that could more clearly be translated as "Congratulations, you spent two weeks of your life, with assumed AAm breaks, trying to feign passion in a topic you couldn't care less about and all you got was your incorrectly-spelled name in my clearance shelf Hobby Lobby frame next to the tissues.")

Took me a month and a half to write one page of the book (at this point I would ask you to read the last italicized phrase in the voice of the dad in So I Married An Axe Murderer. Reference: 0:56- "the meadows") (albeit2 it was quite an important page)

this doesn't necessarily have anything to do with anything
it's just that nothing gets me more patriotic and *insert fancy adjective that means "enthusiastic to serve in the front lines of battle while being aware and accepting of imminent mortality à la every great cinematic battle scene from Braveheart, The Chronicles of Narnia: First and Second one, the Gungan front of the Battle of Naboo, when the clones first arrived to fuck shit up in The Clone Wars, and so on"* than these two songs and I wanted an excuse to look them up
Old 05-07-2011, 10:43 AM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZHIRI!!! I hope it was awesome, like me!

Sorry...
Old 05-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Default .

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 12-17-2011 at 01:30 AM..