Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-10-2011, 04:08 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

I think Alizée is truly unique, in that she such a devoted following. The fans she has are truly in love with her. And you are right... there are many things that make her special. I wish her all the best in however she chooses to manage her life, her family and career. That portion of herself that she has chosen to share with us, her fans, will forever be cherished.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:44 PM

len56 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monro View Post
1)Alizée was Mylène's Protégé, on track to becoming to becoming one of Europe's best selling and most beloved singers ...

2)In my humble opinion, to make it big again Alizee would have get back into the mainstream pop scene and back to being the very sexy but classy girl that everyone wants to marry. No sleaze like Britney Spears but sexy to the hilt!!! Show some skin.. too bad it's all tattooed up now, the way she was under Mylene. She has to be as one of my friends remarked while watching J'en ai Marre, "Wow! Who's that??? She's so sexy.. but it's different.. it's classy not sleazy. I've never seen anything like that before." Then, with some better song writers.... "SLAM DUNK!"
1)I have to agree with this... I wonder where she'd be if she was still with Mylène. Makes me nostalgic, and I've only known about her for a month! haha

2) I agree with this also! It would be great, but the thing is, she's a mother now, and it might be kind of weird/awkward for little Annily (at least once she grows up)
Old 05-10-2011, 04:57 PM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

Nubcake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyMac524 View Post
In her early performances she was very very connected with the audience... waving and flirting with them. Later on that got less and less. .
You also noticed the audience got older or just lazy, watch the san marcos performances, she was trying but people were just sitting and eatting, how you think that made her feel? Also than there was this

again, no one getting into it cause they didnt even have a pit area so people can dance and get into it. It looked like they were at a opera or something sitting still not making noise. She had a lot more fun at Les enfoires and you can tell cause the crowd was there getitng into it, easier to give off energy when you're also getting it in return also.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:45 PM

Monro is on a distinguished road

Alizee is pretty.

Last edited by Monro; 05-13-2011 at 11:08 AM..
Old 05-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

I think she will succeed in singing, maybe it is my ideal thinking that makes me think so, but with rumors of a new pop album and her general sense of optimism I'm sure she'll find a way to make it successful. I doubt the 5th will be as successful as Gourmandises and MCÉ, but she's got a long way to go and an audience to prove herself to before she can reach such a drastic number of fans. What I see as important is that she "shows the merchandise", by that I mean she goes on tours much like En Concert to prove that she still has the talent to rule a stage and make several thousands of people cheer her name.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:23 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Naft is right, she gotta do work if she want dough!
Old 06-09-2011, 09:02 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

i dont see all the uproar over her 4th cd. she does have some great songs on her "UEDC" album. I like the songs: Grand Central, Les Collines, 14 Decembre, and A Coeur Fendre the most. its a different style, but her Voice still stands out really well.

I think most people expected her to stay Young forever. but as with most musicians, they evolve over time and do several styles.

I find her new (latest) album perhaps more of "easy listening" music and enjoyable. but would love to see her do some more POP MUSIC also. mix it up a bit so to speak.

MZ
Old 06-09-2011, 09:30 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Am I the only one who thinks that alizee and eminem careers are kinda like each other
I mean alizee was out from 04 till mid 07 eminem was out from 06 till mid 09
when both returned they released albums that were like their previous albums and then they both had released albums that are totally not like their other albums and then they both returned to their best again (alizee dancing & eminem being funny again just watch his song fast lane)
OFF TOPIC : I can't feel my fingers (freaking long post)