Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

Let me step in here...

First of all the picture was taken during the Mexico tour. That was the tour manager who help plan the the whole tour. I don't want to go into too much detail but his name is "David". And if you remember the soap opera with the little girl, this is his kid. I know, was there.

Next we have been over this a 1,000 times. You have to get Alizee's approval to do this. I had many opportunities to get Alizee projects and jobs in the USA. You have to get her approval. Trust me I know this all too well. I had BIG companies and people READY to film and Alizee backs out leaving me with pissed off people at big companies.

If you want to try to get Alizee to do a Nike commercial, I am not stopping you, but I wish you all the best of luck with that.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipshodDread View Post
agreed...

the wii is 5 years old, so you can't just base the date on that, plus I'm fairly sure Alizee doesn't just have one hairstyle per year?...
Well look at it like this.....
The Wii came out in late 2006 ..... where was Alizee in 2006 ... oh yea on hiatus so it cant be 2006.
2007 ..... Alizee had long black hair and just started to make here return to music
2008 .... she is back in the music industry
mid to late 2008 .... she changes her hair style to her famous curly hair style like you see in this picture.
This is from the Mexican tour ... look at her hair style... look the same?

Finally like Mon Maquis said (thank you Mon Maquis BTW) , its from the Mexican tour which was spring 2008. There is your date with my correct logic!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 07-08-2011 at 11:14 AM..
Old 07-08-2011, 11:54 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
Let me step in here...

First of all the picture was taken during the Mexico tour. That was the tour manager who help plan the the whole tour. I don't want to go into too much detail but his name is "David". And if you remember the soap opera with the little girl, this is his kid. I know, was there.

Next we have been over this a 1,000 times. You have to get Alizee's approval to do this. I had many opportunities to get Alizee projects and jobs in the USA. You have to get her approval. Trust me I know this all too well. I had BIG companies and people READY to film and Alizee backs out leaving me with pissed off people at big companies.

If you want to try to get Alizee to do a Nike commercial, I am not stopping you, but I wish you all the best of luck with that.
Well if because of my efforts (pipe dream), Nike were to contact Alizee and say they wanted her to sponsor their product and she turned them down, I'd be at a loss for words to say the least.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:17 PM

SlipshodDread is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Well look at it like this.....
The Wii came out in late 2006 ..... where was Alizee in 2006 ... oh yea on hiatus so it cant be 2006.
2007 ..... Alizee had long black hair and just started to make here return to music
2008 .... she is back in the music industry
mid to late 2008 .... she changes her hair style to her famous curly hair style like you see in this picture.
This is from the Mexican tour ... look at her hair style... look the same?

Finally like Mon Maquis said (thank you Mon Maquis BTW) , its from the Mexican tour which was spring 2008. There is your date with my correct logic!
Anyone can work to an answer they've ALREADY been given. Disguising it by placing it as your last point doesn't negate the fact you would not have known even with your "correct logic".

Anyway, she does irregular performances and hasn't done a tour in 3 years and is now involved in another "project". That's not to say she isn't active, but i doubt it is to any sort of athletic level, of course no one can say for sure, because we do not know what she does with her time, nor should we.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipshodDread View Post
Anyone can work to an answer they've ALREADY been given. Disguising it by placing it as your last point doesn't negate the fact you would not have known even with your "correct logic".

Anyway, she does irregular performances and hasn't done a tour in 3 years and is now involved in another "project". That's not to say she isn't active, but i doubt it is to any sort of athletic level, of course no one can say for sure, because we do not know what she does with her time, nor should we.
How about I tell you I swear on my mother I did know but whatever you say

Old 07-08-2011, 01:31 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

psychedelices_photoshoot_f00897.jpg
I don't know if this even helps, but here's another jumping picture.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well if because of my efforts (pipe dream), Nike were to contact Alizee and say they wanted her to sponsor their product and she turned them down, I'd be at a loss for words to say the least.
Now you know how I feel when it happened to me. The people were really mad at me for backing out.

So I had to gave the projects to another French singer to take Alizee's place. I guess it's Alizee's loss. 8(
Old 07-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
Now you know how I feel when it happened to me. The people were really mad at me for backing out.

So I had to gave the projects to another French singer to take Alizee's place. I guess it's Alizee's loss. 8(
So is there a way we can contact Alizee's manger or agent and try to get them on board before Scruffy goes through all the work to promote her to corporations? We can try to promote Alizee all we want and spoon feed her all these gigs but in the long run it all comes down to does she or her team want it? Maybe this is not the path she wants to take and does not care about the publicity or promotion; one has to think she was offered many gigs that we dont know about that she turned down

Old 07-08-2011, 03:15 PM

SlipshodDread is on a distinguished road

based on a picture i posted in another thread where she was sticking her middle fingers up(literally) at paparazzi, I would assume that she'd prefer not to become an A list celebrity. As much as we want her to be recognized for her talent, grace, beauty, I think for the sake of her, her family and especially her daughter, she would rather remain famous to a degree, but not so much that she would be instantly recognized wherever she goes.

That is one of the few reasons I can think that her and her team would decline such set ups as mon maquis managed to get.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:39 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I don't think there is any need to get permission from Alizee's camp because the chances are so slim in the first place. This is not typical of the way I usually try to promote her. Usually as I had mentioned earlier, I try fo get some element of the media to do a story on her, something I'm sure she wouldn't mind as long as she was painted in a positive light.

If a company like Nike contacted her, it would probably be somewhat of a lucrative offer, to sponsor an item that it looks she has loved for a long time. Plus except for an initial rush of appearences, I do not think it would take up a great amount of her time and it would offer her a tremendous amount of exposure that would be foolish for her to turn down.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-08-2011 at 06:50 PM..