Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-15-2011, 05:16 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
But not as much fun...
Are you suggesting that allowing Alizee to take a needle to your skin and have at it for hours is fun? ... are you a masachist?

Old 10-15-2011, 08:44 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Are you suggesting that allowing Alizee to take a needle to your skin and have at it for hours is fun? ... are you a masachist?
No I am not. Which is cooler: to tell people that Alizée tattooed you, or you got a tattoo of her signature? If you're going to be sitting in a chair getting stabbed with a needle repeatedly, I'd personally rather it be her doing the stabbing than some random tattoo artist.

Not only that, but you'd be spending hours with her...
Old 10-15-2011, 01:11 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
No I am not. Which is cooler: to tell people that Alizée tattooed you, or you got a tattoo of her signature? If you're going to be sitting in a chair getting stabbed with a needle repeatedly, I'd personally rather it be her doing the stabbing than some random tattoo artist.

Not only that, but you'd be spending hours with her...
Yeah but then your tattoo would be all messed up and it won't look like her signature...

I would rather her sign a white piece of paper just for me for the sole purpose of this tattoo and then have it done professionally by a tattoo artist... while Alizee is there in the room!!!! this way I get a tattoo done and I get to spend time with Alizee ....

Nothing against Alizee, but she is not a tattoo artist and a lot of things can go wrong when giving a tattoo if you do not know what you are dong. You wouldn't let an inexperienced doctor perform surgery on you, so why allow an inexperienced tattooist? Maybe if she practiced on big ears and developed the skill to wear she had an idea of what she was doing, then I wouldn't mind...

Or to compromise... you can have the tattoo artist do most of it and then get a picture and short video of Alizee doing the last spot or something, so it looks like she did the whole tihng At least this way you could honestly say that she did do the tattoo and not only designed it.

Old 10-15-2011, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Yeah but then your tattoo would be all messed up and it won't look like her signature...

I would rather her sign a white piece of paper just for me for the sole purpose of this tattoo and then have it done professionally by a tattoo artist... while Alizee is there in the room!!!! this way I get a tattoo done and I get to spend time with Alizee ....

Nothing against Alizee, but she is not a tattoo artist and a lot of things can go wrong when giving a tattoo if you do not know what you are dong. You wouldn't let an inexperienced doctor perform surgery on you, so why allow an inexperienced tattooist? Maybe if she practiced on big ears and developed the skill to wear she had an idea of what she was doing, then I wouldn't mind...

Or to compromise... you can have the tattoo artist do most of it and then get a picture and short video of Alizee doing the last spot or something, so it looks like she did the whole tihng At least this way you could honestly say that she did do the tattoo and not only designed it.
...You do realize I've been joking right? No matter how awesome it would be, I would never get a tattoo from anyone but an experienced tattoo artist.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Oh... I couldn't see the sarcasm... my bad...

Old 10-15-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Oh... I couldn't see the sarcasm... my bad...
It's not your fault. Sarcasm is never portrayed as it should be over the internet.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
It's not your fault. Sarcasm is never portrayed as it should be over the internet.
well at least you are not as crazy as I thought you were.... you've just earned som reputation points

sooooo back on topic....

as I was saying... tatoo's and things like that don't have to be the topic of this subject...

For an example, I think I would name my daughter after Alizee (when that time comes) ..... Alizee is a good name. It is also a good drink

Old 10-15-2011, 04:09 PM

Since crazy depends on the person, the craziest thing I probably would ever do is tell someone about her. I am not a very outgoing person, (which is why me joining this forum was rather impulsive) so to actually mention to one of my very few friends that I like some French Pop singer would be crazy. And it doesn't really help that they aren't too fond of the French (one friend "disowned" the 2% French blood in him).

Quote:
well at least you are not as crazy as I thought you were....
I wouldn't say that just yet...

Also, thanks for the rep (even though I don't know what it does)

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 10-15-2011 at 04:11 PM..
Old 10-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Since crazy depends on the person, the craziest thing I probably would ever do is tell someone about her. I am not a very outgoing person, (which is why me joining this forum was rather impulsive) so to actually mention to one of my very few friends that I like some French Pop singer would be crazy. And it doesn't really help that they aren't too fond of the French (one friend "disowned" the 2% French blood in him).

I wouldn't say that just yet...

Also, thanks for the rep (even though I don't know what it does)

I am very open about what I like and telling the people around me... it often irritates them because they don't know who she is nor do they care... but they should!!!!! oh well... I get back at them anyway with my "britney spears who?" remarks ...

I don't know what the rep button does either... I think once you get a lot of them people know that your words carry weight... and you may get a cookie too! Conversely, if you lose rep points, people will know that you are full of bs!....

Anywho... that's how that works...

Nah, you're not crazy.... you're about as crazy as Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon, and that's not too crazy in my book.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:00 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
I've seen this in effect on other forums and it basically turns into politics and a popularity contest. You can say something that is very legit but if people don't like it (or you) it will get voted down. Like somebody who is overly critical of Alizée in a post will face the wrath of the majority. Or me making a post like this will most likely get negative attention. Somebody who posts a new picture of Alizée will get increased rep even if they don't say anything.

I don't think the concept of rep means anything but it likely will cause people to say "your rep is low so you don't know what you are talking about" as support for what they say.
I agree with you, which is why im not sure if im really for it.

Anyways, the craziest thing I would do for Alizee would probably be making a fool out of myself just to get her to laugh

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Tags
craziest thing, do for alizée, hypothetical