Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-15-2011, 12:31 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Okay, no more cheetahs or tigers… after this post.

That is in no way a promise.

Old 07-15-2011, 02:12 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I don't even know how to respond to that other than

Old 07-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Old 11-10-2011, 04:28 PM
Ethical

http://thekittencovers.tumblr.com/

Old 11-10-2011, 06:36 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Dogs can be annoying too. The only difference is a cat won't walk away, it will calmly kill the dog.

<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A-bbaB9DoyE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A-bbaB9DoyE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

No dogs were killed in the making of this video.

... I just watched that and heard the Massive Attack song in the background. It was the exact song I had paused in order to watch the video.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 11-10-2011, 06:49 PM
Ethical

Oh sheet!

Old 11-11-2011, 09:40 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

If cats truly are better than dogs, then why is it insulting to call someone a pussy, but a sign of friendship if you call them dog?

Also, debate all you want, but dogs ARE more useful than cats.

Well, depending on how you use them...
Old 11-11-2011, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
If cats truly are better than dogs, then why is it insulting to call someone a pussy, but a sign of friendship if you call them dog?

Also, debate all you want, but dogs ARE more useful than cats.

Well, depending on how you use them...
Dogs are way more useful, but I want an animal with the mental capacity to consider itself an equal, my buddy, my pal, not a slave.

Not to mention the fact that my cat always greets me at my door, but she does so calmly and lovingly, not by jumping all over me, barking, scratching, and generally being a nuisance.

Every time my boyfriend comes to my house he gets attacked by my mother's dog. Every damn time.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 11-12-2011, 04:01 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Dogs are way more useful, but I want an animal with the mental capacity to consider itself an equal, my buddy, my pal, not a slave.

Not to mention the fact that my cat always greets me at my door, but she does so calmly and lovingly, not by jumping all over me, barking, scratching, and generally being a nuisance.

Every time my boyfriend comes to my house he gets attacked by my mother's dog. Every damn time.
Cats don't consider you equal, they consider you slaves. As a certain Winston Churchill put it, "Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us."

You also must have better luck with cats than I do. Every single cat I have encountered have been nothing but pests. My grandmother had a cat, that I swear was spawn from the fires of hell. It would hiss at everyone, attack people, climb up on counters/bookshelves and knock stuff off; it was an evil cat. My family has a cat, that would, at 3 in the morning, scratch at the bedroom door because she wants us to watch her while she eats. My aunt had a real snooty cat that acted like it was God.

As for dogs, yes there are annoying ones out there. But I have had better luck with dogs liking me more than cats.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
You also must have better luck with cats than I do. Every single cat I have encountered have been nothing but pests. My grandmother had a cat, that I swear was spawn from the fires of hell. It would hiss at everyone, attack people, climb up on counters/bookshelves and knock stuff off; it was an evil cat. My family has a cat, that would, at 3 in the morning, scratch at the bedroom door because she wants us to watch her while she eats. My aunt had a real snooty cat that acted like it was God.
I think that's generally how my cat acts towards everyone else in my family, but she follows me everywhere, loves to be petted, and sleeps in my bed. We even eat together. She's like an idealized dog.

Everybody says cats do have the "I am God" mentality, which is admittedly true (just not for my cat towards me as far as I know). I guess they haven't forgotten how the Egyptians treated them all those years ago.

Make no mistake, I do like some dogs! I'm a huge German Shepherd fan. As soon as I graduate high school and get a place of my own I'm getting a German Shepherd.
Also, I love this:

Last edited by Azhiri; 11-12-2011 at 11:58 AM..