Beautiful furs

"Ooooooooo!!!"

Captivating eyes

"Oh, stop it "

And they are strong, smart, and just awesome animals

"Haiii guyz!... What?! You already ate all
of the deer without me?!"

If I were an animal, I'd totally want to be a wolf
Awesome. The Gray Wolf I'm guessing you'd want to be. They're probably my favorite canids. Dire Wolves however were more vicious. They're extinct now. Probably because they have short legs. Here's some more awesome doggies. Japanese Raccoon Dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post

PENGUINS: BIRDS OF THE GROUND! (except when they fly)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9dfWzp7rYR4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9dfWzp7rYR4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Not all penguins fly. Some Space-Travel. I have no proof of this, however.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post

Penguins are always dressed for success. Penguins are chill
Well, they are busy every moment of their lives. & THEY R BLACK & WHITE JUST LIKE THE MOKONAS

Last edited by UniCom; 12-03-2010 at 06:17 PM..
Old 12-23-2010, 12:20 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Herro dere. Want sum rice wine?

Old 09-19-2011, 12:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I guess fish fall in the animal category. After doing some fishing, me and my brother pulled up some lobster traps he has in Cape Cod bay. We found this fish in one of the traps. I have no idea what it is. We put it back in the water.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 10-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I yike Panda bearsh!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:22 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Baby monkeys + Pigs =

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5_sfnQDr1-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 10-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I guess fish fall in the animal category. After doing some fishing, me and my brother pulled up some lobster traps he has in Cape Cod bay. We found this fish in one of the traps. I have no idea what it is. We put it back in the water.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
That could be one of the ugliest things I've ever seen come out of the ocean. My best guess is a regurgitated Quillback Rockfish, Sea Bass, or maybe a mangled Lionfish, which all do live in Cape Cod. I'm assuming it was dead when you caught it?

So it's been "revealed" to me, not to go into much detail, that my animal spirit guide (according to the Native Americans, everyone is born with one) is the snow leopard. The idea behind animal spirit guides is that they are "assigned" to you by the cosmos according to your unique personality, and that they give you wisdom through the attributes they exhibit in the wild; if you observe them, you can use their survival tactics and "personality" to correct your individual flaws.

For instance, I have observed that my spirit guide uses the power of silence to her advantage while stalking prey, or generally surviving in the harsh arctic environments she is native to. This means, to me, that keeping a low profile and not drawing attention to myself is something I can learn to work on in my everyday life. Another thing I've noticed is that, to me, her white-and-black patterned fur represents rising through adversity (the white overpowers the black), which a few of you should know seems tailor-made for my life, or that there is darkness in everyday life and it can be appreciated as well.

Since I found my spirit guide, I've been taking time to appreciate these beautiful animals:

Aren't they wonderful?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 10-03-2011 at 09:06 PM..
Old 10-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I think my spirit guide is the chimera.

Random as hell, but still pulls it off in such a boss way.
When people would see us walking and when they would say "like zomg is that a spirit chimera?" we'd both just do the haters gonna hate strut towards whatever shenanigans we were originally walking too.

Plus, when I saw the Chimera of Arezzo in person a few years back, the room froze and its eyes glowed a deep crimson and spoke to me.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:02 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Since my youngest Degu (Bob) made a brief appearance on my FB page he is considering a new career in the movies.
The worlds most popular Degu?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002174873628

Last edited by Junkmale; 10-03-2011 at 10:12 PM..
Old 10-18-2011, 03:09 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/InCUx_Z3AYo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 11-26-2011, 11:43 PM
Universal Member

UniCom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
So it's been "revealed" to me, not to go into much detail, that my animal spirit guide (according to the Native Americans, everyone is born with one) is the snow leopard. The idea behind animal spirit guides is that they are "assigned" to you by the cosmos according to your unique personality, and that they give you wisdom through the attributes they exhibit in the wild; if you observe them, you can use their survival tactics and "personality" to correct your individual flaws.

For instance, I have observed that my spirit guide uses the power of silence to her advantage while stalking prey, or generally surviving in the harsh arctic environments she is native to. This means, to me, that keeping a low profile and not drawing attention to myself is something I can learn to work on in my everyday life. Another thing I've noticed is that, to me, her white-and-black patterned fur represents rising through adversity (the white overpowers the black), which a few of you should know seems tailor-made for my life, or that there is darkness in everyday life and it can be appreciated as well.
This is a very interesting idea. I actually do beleive this in some ways. It's not something that's exclusive to Native Americans, I've heard it in many other ethnic groups as well and it's also seen a lot of times in different form in the media such as Pokemon, Digimon and this other anime that I'm not a part of at all in any way. However it is this idea of the Native Americans that I like it the best. As for my own animal guide, because of the fact that I love all animals no matter the situation, I don't think I have one. I'm probably compatible with all living creatures, I am Uni-versal after all, aren't I? That's a good topic to talk about. I'd like to know if any of the other members have a spirit guide if you wouldn't mind sharing your ideas.