Popcorn kernel stuck in my teeth
Old 01-05-2012, 02:53 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

The hell?! YOU DARE DENY ME?!

Old 01-05-2012, 05:19 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

^usually does that whenever a thread is deleted.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Every point made in this article!

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/05/the_...t_marriage.php

I'd hate to be married to this woman.

1. I can't argue with hating to share a bathroom. I see having my own bathroom as a luxury, a gift from the universe, because I hate sharing a bathroom with anyone.

2. Having to listen to your husband breathe at night is a ridiculous reason to "hate" marriage. Seriously, what do you want him to do? He has to breathe.

3. No, no, no, not all women think they should get their way all the time. And really, you get "pissed" if he doesn't want the same thing you want for dinner a certain night? Compromise is a huge part of marriage, you're sharing your life with another person and you have to co-exist peacefully, which means compromise. I'm fifteen years old, why do I know this, but you don't? Selfish.

4. I hate women who use their "Aunt Flo" as a free pass to treat their family like crap. It's not your husband's fault that you refuse to try to keep control over your outrageous mood swings while you're PMSing.

5. God forbid your husband tries to communicate with you in the morning before a hard day of working to help provide for you.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-06-2012, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post

4. I hate women who use their "Aunt Flo" as a free pass to treat their family like crap. It's not your husband's fault that you refuse to try to keep control over your outrageous mood swings while you're PMSing.
This one is always iffy. I've always felt that some women used their PMS as an excuse to just be catty as all hell, while others were genuinely just hormonal. I know some girls that get all bitchy and their excuse is "it's that time of the month." Hard to tell if just a bitch or moody.

Also:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8m9uEN9Xlwc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Old 01-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Every point made in this article!

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/05/the_...t_marriage.php

I'd hate to be married to this woman.

1. I can't argue with hating to share a bathroom. I see having my own bathroom as a luxury, a gift from the universe, because I hate sharing a bathroom with anyone.

2. Having to listen to your husband breathe at night is a ridiculous reason to "hate" marriage. Seriously, what do you want him to do? He has to breathe.

3. No, no, no, not all women think they should get their way all the time. And really, you get "pissed" if he doesn't want the same thing you want for dinner a certain night? Compromise is a huge part of marriage, you're sharing your life with another person and you have to co-exist peacefully, which means compromise. I'm fifteen years old, why do I know this, but you don't? Selfish.

5. God forbid your husband tries to communicate with you in the morning before a hard day of working to help provide for you.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:29 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

^ I second this.

When you get a hole in some piece of relatively new clothing. Though I still tend to wear it after the hole is made, it greatly reduces its longevity after the first cut/hole is made. And then you can't help but think you wasted your money on it.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:04 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

http://spongebob.nick-asia.com/en/ga...t_o_cross.html

Old 01-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
hahahah this spongebob game is really difficult ... someone really needs to lessen the spring constants on these shocks LOL

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 01-10-2012, 05:17 PM

The next step might as well be genocide.

http://www.nationalcanineresearchcou...lain-to-court/

God damn people, get a FUCKING CLUE. Stop being a little bitch and trying to kill all things that scare you because you're too mentally deficient to realize the difference between the actions of dogs, and the actions of an entire god damn breed.

Always trying to throw the blame onto others. With the current "gangsta" mentality and exploitation of pit bulls by said dipshits, don't you think that maybe there are a couple idiots out there who twist and torture the breed to meet the vicious stereotypes set by the media?

Makes my blood fucking boil.