Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-10-2011, 08:54 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Why do girls off the farms or small towns look hotter and have better personailties than women in big cities? Anyone ever notice this trademark of small town girls or farm girls.
It's very simple, actually. Many women who grow up in big cities (especially huge liberal cities like New York) have a big sense of entitlement. They think they deserve things just because they want it. They've also been brainwashed into thinking that they're somehow all smarter than men. A lot of their beliefs are contradictory though - they'll complain about guys cheating on women, only to end up cheating up some poor sucker as soon as she finds someone better. They'll often find ways to rationalize their behavior, so in their minds, they are always right in everything they do. They'll talk crap about how men are useless and dumb, but then they'll expect men to do physical crap for them that they have no idea how to do on their own. They also have an arrogant air about them.

And then there's the wave of new age fags - these are the types of guys who worship the vagina no matter what. They'll do anything and everything to constantly praise women. They'll trample over any other guy just to get a girl. They're typically weak and gay looking, but their capacity to screw over other guys for a girl is something extraordinary to behold. These are the ones who will hate you for no other reason than that you're TALKING to the girl they like. I've seen quite a few of these.

Girls who grow up in small towns have a different upbringing and generally a different value system. They aren't bred to be vapid whores the way city women are.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 10-11-2011, 12:48 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
It's very simple, actually. Many women who grow up in big cities (especially huge liberal cities like New York) have a big sense of entitlement. They think they deserve things just because they want it. They've also been brainwashed into thinking that they're somehow all smarter than men. A lot of their beliefs are contradictory though - they'll complain about guys cheating on women, only to end up cheating up some poor sucker as soon as she finds someone better. They'll often find ways to rationalize their behavior, so in their minds, they are always right in everything they do. They'll talk crap about how men are useless and dumb, but then they'll expect men to do physical crap for them that they have no idea how to do on their own. They also have an arrogant air about them.

And then there's the wave of new age fags - these are the types of guys who worship the vagina no matter what. They'll do anything and everything to constantly praise women. They'll trample over any other guy just to get a girl. They're typically weak and gay looking, but their capacity to screw over other guys for a girl is something extraordinary to behold. These are the ones who will hate you for no other reason than that you're TALKING to the girl they like. I've seen quite a few of these.

Girls who grow up in small towns have a different upbringing and generally a different value system. They aren't bred to be vapid whores the way city women are.
Dude! I sense something deeper and personal in this response.... who hurt you?

Old 10-11-2011, 08:01 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Dude! I sense something deeper and personal in this response.... who hurt you?
That's mostly from years of experience. I'm quite observant (when I'm forced to be).

These days Jalen's the only one who hurts me.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 10-15-2011, 01:15 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

RICTOR - i actually agree with you on this topic. girls/women who grow up in small towns, farms, etc are much more down to earth, responsable, and more mature. I have always believed this. Big City Women are cocky, rude, and arrogant. Now, that is not speaking for all of them.

I like women who are not full of themselves, and go against the norm.
Old 01-15-2012, 01:45 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Why do girls off the farms or small towns look hotter and have better personailties than women in big cities? Anyone ever notice this trademark of small town girls or farm girls.
Um. No.

The vast majority of my classmates are farm girls from southern Illinois, and they are not hotter. Some do have better personalities, but definitely not hotter. Some are rather butch and the casual way they talk of castration creeps me out a little.

Then again, I'm from the suburbs, so I don't really know that many "city women".

Old 06-21-2013, 08:54 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Haha interesting ^^ Well, from personal experience , girls from the countryside in france are generally a bit more naive about guys and since they're often tired of seeing the face of the same few young guys in their own town , they're very likely to approach any newcomer. Tbh, I've never had as much success with girls as when my dad decided to move from the city to a village nearby xD ... but then I had to go back to the large cities to study.. where all the competition is .

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..