Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-18-2012, 09:58 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
They aren't divorced. She isn't dating Matt Pokora. She is married to Jeremy Chatelain.

That's all we have so far
Here, she says clearly that she belongs to Jeremy (last seconds)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/glQH8blf3os" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 02-18-2012, 10:07 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
Mmm... We pretty much considered all the possibilities already...
HA! I have not yet begun to speculate!!!! Maybe one cold rainy Parisian night, Jeremy was captured by a race of evil space lobsters, and an evil robot version of Jeremy was placed with Alizee. The giant space lobsters came to our planet, to steal our water, because their planet had be rendered barren in the great lawn gnome war. They saw Lili's JEAM music video, and figured she must be the ruler of all of earths water.

But in the future, on an earth ruined and destroyed by the space lobsters, the few remaining survivors, picked one brave soul, to send back in time, to protect Lili from the Jereminator. The brave soul....was MP.

So, as it turns out, they are not dating, just trying to secretly save us from evil crustaceans.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:26 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
So, as it turns out, they are not dating, just trying to secretly save us from evil crustaceans.
That's an idea I can get behind!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-18-2012, 10:28 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

I see...
So it is MP's mission to raise an Alizée army...
All the habitants of the earth must dance simultaneously the JEAM coreography. It is the only way to beat the lobsters.
Everybody knows space lobsters hate bubbles in the water...

Well, once the mistery solved, i can at last relax and forget about this thread... Thanks!
Old 02-19-2012, 12:24 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

So if I were to marry Alizée in my dream.... then it would be recognized; in my dreams!

Old 02-19-2012, 12:54 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

According to some reports, Alizée will be interviewed next week by William Réjault for the new duet she did with Alain Chamfort for his new album! Her alleged relationship with MP is all over France already, so there's a strong chance she'll get asked about it. Perhaps she's just waiting for that interview as well that's why she's not talking about it on Tweeter.

Edit: I just read our fb message. I guess it refers to the interview not being confirmed yet?

Last edited by Jake04; 02-19-2012 at 01:02 AM..
Old 02-19-2012, 03:10 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Wouldn't surprise me, really. From what I've heard around the grapevine, she and Jeremy are just together because of their child. I'm pretty sure she just married him to get away from Mylene. She and Jeremy aren't really married, either. A quickie marriage in Las Vegas doesn't count in France.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:02 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

At first I was like

But then I was like

Old 02-19-2012, 05:27 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

In my eyes, it doesn't matter what state or what country or what church, temple, mosque or religous institution a couple gets married in, the marriage ends the day they stop loving each other and with that I'm assuming what may have been one party's choice to end it in the beginning, is now both party's choices.

If this rumor is true, of course it's Annily who will be hurt the most by it. Should they stay together for her sake to maintain a family image for her? I don't think so. I've seen relationships like that before and it's so obvious what's going on; not a very loving enviroment that a child should have while growing up. Hopefully her parents will stay close together so she can see them both on a regular basis if that's what she wants.

It's kind of ironic some of the scenes Alizee was in during this year's LE show, including the part where she sang "You had my heart inside your hand.".

This also could be a delayed version of the 7 year itch. Maybe after spending some time apart, they'll come to their senses and get back together.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-19-2012 at 05:34 AM..
Old 02-19-2012, 06:14 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

like Brian told... they must confirm their marriage in France... and I think too they didnt do it... and still, all people are calling her mademoiselle... why when she is married? then madame no?

Last edited by Karin; 02-19-2012 at 06:19 AM..

Tags
lobster hunters