Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-26-2012, 02:39 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I hate Matt Pokora...

Old 02-26-2012, 04:53 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

When this MP thing came out I said on AF that I will never agree with that guy, but I also said that maybe I shouldn't say things like it. Now I think there's nothing bad about Matt, just that for me he looks little different man than I've used to see. You know here's such boorish atmoshphere and for example those big tattoos was making me really strange feels about him

Now I think it's all okay since Alizée is happy with him, but it would be nice to know how things actually are
Old 02-26-2012, 07:14 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

He surely a good looking guy... and , well, apreciate women obviously...

Old 02-26-2012, 06:04 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

He's bald and he's covered in graffitti. And he looks offended at the 2 women cuddling. And guys wearing jeans below the hips are queer.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:56 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

He's a poser and obviously loves himself more than he could any women!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I really like the fact that he's involved in so many charities and children's organizations.
OMG.. please don't say it's true!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qG1T05cu0xA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 02-26-2012, 10:17 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Up until now we have been speculating about a possible relationship between Matt Pokora and and Alizée. However, since this connection does exist at some level, at least for the moment, we might as well talk about who he is.

I, for one, like what I'm seeing. I can see where she would be attracted to someone like him. Based on the few videos have seen from LE, I like him. He seems friendly and seems to be getting along well with the other performers in the LE group. To be frank, I think someone like him is what Alizée was looking for, but never completely found, in Jeremy.

Who knows where things will go - I'm sure neither of them do. How can anybody comment on a relationship that is just forming. It could be over tomorrow, or it could last for years.

I hope he is mature enough to see what an opportunity he has. He is surrounded by a lot of women, but Alizée is special. If their relationship continues to click, and if he is mature enough that he can bypass a lot of women for one special one, then it may work. Time will tell.

She deserves to be happy, and I do not believe she has been (at least with regards to some of the mechanics of her relationship with Jeremy) for the last few years.

I, for one, wish her all the best.

So, what do people know about this guy (my only request is that we keep the discussion positive)?
It made it 12 posts before it went south lol! I guess that's pretty good for AAm.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:42 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnishguy View Post
When this MP thing came out I said on AF that I will never agree with that guy, but I also said that maybe I shouldn't say things like it. Now I think there's nothing bad about Matt, just that for me he looks little different man than I've used to see. You know here's such boorish atmoshphere and for example those big tattoos was making me really strange feels about him

Now I think it's all okay since Alizée is happy with him, but it would be nice to know how things actually are
Women love bad boys. I thought they eventually grow out of that stage though.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I know little about this guy. What I heard so far isn't that bad. There's some speculation about how much he weighs in his loafers, but there's nothing concrete along those lines yet. The one thing that worries me about him if Alizee were to get into a relationship with him is his tatoos. I'm afraid if they get together, Alizee might be inclined to get more tatoos and that's something I don't want to see. At least not in an obvious place, like Paris (jk).
Old 02-27-2012, 06:17 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

You guys all sound like you are going through the acceptance stage in the 5 stages of Grief... Which happens to be the last stage, might I add! Does that mean we are almost done talking about MP and we can move on?

Denial > Anger > Bargaining > Depression > Acceptance

Old 02-27-2012, 11:57 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
You guys all sound like you are going through the acceptance stage in the 5 stages of Grief... Which happens to be the last stage, might I add! Does that mean we are almost done talking about MP and we can move on?

Denial > Anger > Bargaining > Depression > Acceptance
Actually Elizabeth Kubler Ross developed those stages from her research on terminally ill patients.They are the stages a terminally ill person experiences, not those left behind. They have inaccurately been applied to every grieving experience under the sun for decades. They are not appicable in this instance either. I am being serious and I'm not trying to be a smart ass or disrespect you. I am well versed in Grief Recovery.