Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-28-2012, 04:26 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I don't know why people are so upset over this. She's really happy now, where she has seemed very sad and melancholy the past few years, at least in my opinion. I mean, we've barely even seen Jeremy, it's not like we've seen them have this amazing relationship and be totally in love. If anything, almost their entire marriage has appeared to be strained and distant. Whenever asked about Jeremy, there was no emotion at ALL. "He knows I'm his." As a female, that seems like something I would say to avoid any doubt or speculation. That is NOT what you say when you're head over heels in love.

Maybe you guys should compare how she's acting now, as to when she first met Jeremy. Don't you see any similarities?
I agree. I suppose some people are kind of grieving the loss of their image of Alizée as being above having this kind of thing happen in her life. But hopefully people will remember she is just human, and recognize that she is probably happier now. They should be happy for her, and I think they will be as time goes on. And of course, some people just don't like things to change and maybe they've been in a bit of shock since all this came out.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:46 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It's sad anytime any marriage ends, but I'm not upset over it. She looks so happy now which makes me believe she hadn't been happy for a while so this was probably the best thing for her.

One thing I didn't understand about Alizee's marriage; I didn't understand why Jeremy never joined her on Les Enfoires. You think working together on a show like this for a good cause, getting together with other singers would be a very enjoyable thing for both of them. Up until 2006, I believe Jeremy was still singing and even after he stopped, Alizee herself has shown that you don't have to be out there in the mainstream to be on the show. Look at when Alizee and Mp were together on stage this year, if they were a couple at that point, and even if they weren't, they must have been having a great time.

It's something like appearing on a show together like that, which could make a relationship, a marriage stronger, but did Jeremy even go with her when she went to be in these shows? I'm sure they would know someone who could take care of Annily for a few days.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-28-2012 at 04:54 PM..
Old 02-28-2012, 04:57 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I can understand being sad for her, but I'm just glad that she has a good head on her shoulders. Let's be happy that through her sadness, she never became an alcoholic or drug addict, or needed rehab. Some celebrities really act out, and I'd say anything she's done has been more about growing as a person and finding out what she really wants in life and wants to be, rather than rebelling.

As for the people speculating that she's doing all of this for publicity...there are SO many other things she could have turned to just for money. That makes me believe that Alizee has integrity and she's passionate about her career. If she were a money-whore, I'm sure we'd have already seen an Alizee perfume, skincare, makeup/clothing line, or even some highly inappropriate photos (ala Debbie Gibson) just to make a few bucks with a "dying" career.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:03 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I can understand being sad for her, but I'm just glad that she has a good head on her shoulders. Let's be happy that through her sadness, she never became an alcoholic or drug addict, or needed rehab. Some celebrities really act out, and I'd say anything she's done has been more about growing as a person and finding out what she really wants in life and wants to be, rather than rebelling.
Very well said. We should all be quite proud of her.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:07 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I don't know why people are so upset over this. She's really happy now, where she has seemed very sad and melancholy the past few years, at least in my opinion...

Maybe you guys should compare how she's acting now, as to when she first met Jeremy. Don't you see any similarities?
Good points.. but in my opinion she always seemed happy with Jeremy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
We should all be quite proud of her.
Well said Brian.. I think that would make her smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I agree. I suppose some people are kind of grieving the loss of their image of Alizée as being above having this kind of thing happen in her life. But hopefully people will remember she is just human, and recognize that she is probably happier now. They should be happy for her, and I think they will be as time goes on.
Well it's more like grieving at the loss of her marriage.. she must've gone through some tough times. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.. but if Alizée is happy then I guess I can be happy for her too.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t1npSJWnL2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 02-28-2012, 06:08 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

My mind still goes straight to Annily when I read or think about Alizee and Jeremy splitting up. No matter how civil the divorce may have been, she is very young and it must have been confusing and painful. I hope Alizee is VERY sensitive to how her daughter feels about any future relationships, and that she is careful about who she brings into Annily's life as a father figure.

Quote:
As for the people speculating that she's doing all of this for publicity...there are SO many other things she could have turned to just for money. That makes me believe that Alizee has integrity and she's passionate about her career. If she were a money-whore, I'm sure we'd have already seen an Alizee perfume, skincare, makeup/clothing line, or even some highly inappropriate photos (ala Debbie Gibson) just to make a few bucks with a "dying" career.
My thoughts exactly. Everyone here has mentioned her authenticity and how she'd never exploit herself for money, why would she do something like this for the same reason? Just doesn't seem likely at all to me.

I honestly never made the connection that their marriage had ended or was at least strained over the past few years, I guess I never really looked into her personal life that much. Now that I think about it there was a time when she really didn't look happy, in fact during the UEdS days she looked a little unhealthy in some pictures, kinda tired and frail. Now her face shows so much light in her pictures, she looks like she's back on track.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 02-28-2012 at 06:22 PM..
Old 02-28-2012, 07:12 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Thought I found something, NOT.

Last edited by ALS; 02-28-2012 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: old info not relevant
Old 02-28-2012, 07:34 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

I'm sure that no matter what, her daughter will be the number one thing in her life. And If she is with Matt, he went through his parents divorce at a young age, he may be able to help Lili, help Annily through everything.

Looks like the press is still going strong on the whole story

Last edited by BrianO1; 02-28-2012 at 07:57 PM..
Old 02-28-2012, 08:09 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Looks like the press is still going strong on the whole story
Well, it could be huge, you know. After the Dujardin effect, magazines will be back to classic stories like this. And imagine when the Enfoires will be broadcast !
Old 02-28-2012, 08:16 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
Keep in mind that Voici is in the business of selling their rag and not informing. With that in mind I say that, if it is true, then that is between Lili and Jeremy. If it is false, then it will die off eventually.
I still stand behind this statement!

Tags
lobster hunters