Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-11-2012, 12:16 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
Come on...
Do you honestly think that Alizée wakes up in the morning and thinks..."mmm, i don´t feel like showing my tatoo today, i will find a bracelet big enough to cover it"?
And now what, is she going to wear the bracelet forever?
You want the non politically correct answer?

Ever wonder why Alizée and Jeremy moved out of Paris proper, it wasn't the golf. There has been an increase of violence towards Jewish residents by the growing Muslim community across France. Jeremy and his family are Jewish if you didn't know.

The last thing Alizée wants to do is walk down the street with that wrist uncovered with a tattoo in Hebrew of Jeremy's name. All you need is one whack job that wants to make a statement for his religion to see it.

That is probably the most relevant reason Alizée keeps that tattoo covered at all times when she is out in public.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:47 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Like in any big city , you can have some stupid guys ( drunk, most of the time) saying awfull thing against Jews, but i can't be agree with your description of " an increase of violence towards Jewish residents by the growing Muslim community across France".
Most of Muslim community is there since 1960 and live in peace with Jews community. There is some problem with young frenchs from arab origin, in the suburb, but it's not about religions but about poverty.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:06 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
You want the non politically correct answer?

Ever wonder why Alizée and Jeremy moved out of Paris proper, it wasn't the golf. There has been an increase of violence towards Jewish residents by the growing Muslim community across France. Jeremy and his family are Jewish if you didn't know.

The last thing Alizée wants to do is walk down the street with that wrist uncovered with a tattoo in Hebrew of Jeremy's name. All you need is one whack job that wants to make a statement for his religion to see it.

That is probably the most relevant reason Alizée keeps that tattoo covered at all times when she is out in public.

I find that reason more logical than the Jeremy one.
At the end of the day, the fans know what her tattoo is about, but the rest of the people don't, they would only see it as a religious mark. And maybe she does not want that right now...
So even if Bigdan opinion is right and she does not feel real danger, i would understand her not wanting to show her tattoo that much in case people would pre-judge her...

Now i wonder why she did it in the first place. And how close does she really feel about that religion?
So many questions
Old 03-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Uhm, well.. I don't know if any of you guys have regularly worn bracelets and other accessories, but pretty much anything other than a rubber band on the wrist of your writing hand can make writing a HUGE pain in the butt. It just does. It looks like her tattoo is on her left hand, so if Alizee is right-handed, I'm just going to assume she's wearing her bracelet on that hand like that because it happens to be her non-writing hand.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 03-11-2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Like in any big city , you can have some stupid guys ( drunk, most of the time) saying awfull thing against Jews, but i can't be agree with your description of " an increase of violence towards Jewish residents by the growing Muslim community across France".
Most of Muslim community is there since 1960 and live in peace with Jews community. There is some problem with young frenchs from arab origin, in the suburb, but it's not about religions but about poverty.
I agree with your post. There is a small minority that causes most of the trouble. Even if this group of trouble makers is only one to two percent of the Muslim community, it's large enough to strike fear in other religious groups.

The argument for this is, do these people want to become French citizens and embrace the French culture or do they want to congregate in small enclaves of community, speaking their own language and living under the Islamic laws of Sharia?

As the saying goes "When in France, Do as the French Do".

Under your constitution all French people are considered equal. The problem that occurs is some groups think they are more equal than others.
This is what happens every single time a Government embraces multiculturalism.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:09 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Wow!..........This is more amazing than ever. She has us completely befuddled as to what is going on. Are she and Jeremy seperated? Are she and MP an item? Is Ajaccio again her main home?

Why is she in Ajaccio working on her dancing instead of bein in Paris working on the album?

I was so sure myself until just the other day that her and Jeremy were seperated. I still think that way, but now I have some doubts. Her not wearing a ring at times, seemed to be a strong indicator of her marriage being over, but to a couple who got married in a manner that wasn't even recognized by their home country, can that really be considered a true sign of their fidelity?

Is her wearing a bracelet an attempt to cover his name or is it just a fashion urge of hers?

Is this being done for publicity, or maybe there was trouble in their marriage and she started looking in other directions? Jeremy then noticed and now wants her back.

I'm totally baffled. Caught up in the hurricane named Alizee.
I just want to remind everyone. It's times like this that we all have vastly different opinons of what is going on. No opionions are stupid ( except many of mine). So realize none of us here have a fountain of info about what is going on so respect each others views, even if you don't agree with them.
That's one thing I like about this forum compared to AF. There's a lof of f. u. in there. Something that we used to have a lot of here and something I was a big part of, but this forum has changed quite a bit over the past few years and I think it's now a place where lets say new members who dont really know the history of Alizee can express an opinion without fearing that they'll be pounced upon.

As for the hurricane named Alizee, she is gaining strength in the open ocean now and nobody can say for sure where she is headed.

To be continued!
Old 03-11-2012, 03:36 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

82 pages and 816 comments later and you guys are still nowhere closer to the answer than you were at page 1
Old 03-11-2012, 03:43 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
82 pages and 816 comments later and you guys are still nowhere closer to the answer than you were at page 1
Well respectfully saying that with a young woman's perspective, you probably have no idea how much her and her music has meant to many of us and what ever happens in her personnal life could have a big impact on her career, so we will continue to disect it.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:10 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post

That is true!! But...
Do we really want to know the boring and cold truth?
Or do we want to share opinions, laughs, arguments... and feel like real active Alizée fans?

We are Alizée fans, our destiny is to never know what exactly is going on!
Old 03-11-2012, 04:21 PM

Scruffy obviously she learned the most important lesson very well from Myleen,

"How to play the media like a cheap fiddle"

Tags
lobster hunters