Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-15-2012, 09:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Is this a (another) ridiculous post of mine?

Is this a (another) ridiculous idea of mine?
In the AF forum, RMJ had started a thread about Annily being in Corsica a couple of months ago, back when the MP rumors were floating around and it wasn't sure exactly what her current marital status was, though now though still not confirmed, it doesn't look good.

Well at some point in the thread, which was after that shooting took place at a Jewish school in France, I proposed that the tatoo on Alizee's wrist which was her husband's name in Hebrew, could potentially make her a target of some nutcase. Now I think she wouldn't worry about that for her own sake, but because Annily is with her, she has to worry for her safety too. Now that she is no longer with Jeremy, there is no longer a need to have that tatoo.

Now what I originally said was that she recently started wearing a large bracelet on that wrist. Now one thing I've always liked about her is the fact that she doesn't wear much jewelry or bling. She certainly hasn't been known for wearing any big items with consistency. But now she's seen with this big bracelet practically all the time, except when she's in the dance studio.
\
So what I proposed was she started wearing this large bracelet on a regular basis for one of two reasons. One which has a lot of probability is she's pissed at Jeremy and doesn't want to see his name any more. The other and I said the probability of it was infinitelytessimally small was that she was worried about Annily's safety.

In case you didn't know about the details about the shooting in France. A man drove up to the school, on a scooter I believe. He pulled out a nine millimeter pistol. He shot a Jewish teacher and his 2 young sons who were standing on the sidewalk, waiting for a minibus. At some point his pistol jammed. He then pulled out a 45 caliber pistol, went into the school yard, cornered a beautiful little 8 year old girl and shot her in the head. He also shot another teenager.

Well it turns out this guy is the same guy who was driving around another French town, saw some French soldiers at an atm I believe, who were of what was described as North African descent, which probably means they were black and shot them. One of them was lying on the ground wounded trying to crawl away and he went over to him and kicked him over with his foot and shot him twice more.

My point was that this guy was targeting individuals for one reason or another. Him seeing a young woman with a Hebrew tatoo could make her a target. I pointed out that the odds again were infinitly small, but it could happen. Well one thing I've never liked about the AF forum is if the mainstream doesn't like what you are saying, there are going to be a whole lot of f.u's pointed in your direction. That's one thing that really, really sucks about that forum. It shows the mentatlity of several of it's members.

Well there were a whole lot of f.u's pointed in my direction and at the direction of another member who shared similar views, because that's the way that forum is, but AAm is tremendously important to me and though certainly no wheres near as much, that forum is important to me too. In the past, I would have stooped to their level, but now, I try to be more diplomatic for the sake of the forums which I feel is important for Alizee. So I tried my best to be dipomatic. I made one last post where I didn't take any shots at anyone. I said out of the great respect for Orion, I wouldn't make any more posts unless they were related to the original topic of the thread and that was of Annily being in Corsica.

Well I think it was a day or two after I posted that, that Alizee posted a picture which I believe was from her being in the Paris public transportation system. Then in case you didn't hear about it, a couple of days ago, a man got on the Paris metro. He was threatening peoples lives with a gun. He was shouting out the name of the individual who shot those people at the school and those soldiers. Turns out the gun wasn't loaded, but it looked like those infinitelytessimal small chances of something happening to Alizee or Annily, didn't look so infinitelytessimal small after all.

One thing I'd like to poiint out is the beautiful young girl this guy went up to, grabbed and shot in the head, was 8 years old. Annily is 7.

So I'd like your opinion on this. If you think I'm stupid for proposing this please say so. If you think I'm a moron for thinking this "might be" a possibility, say so. I just ask you not to stoop to the level of the members of AF and start throwing a lof of f.u's around.

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/je-sui...1451311_23.php

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-15-2012 at 09:17 PM..
Old 04-15-2012, 09:25 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I think you care about Alizée very much! Well I used to be very concerned for her safety at her concerts etc.

Regarding her tattoo.. if it is a problem for her she can have it removed or even get another one done over it.. such as a cover up tattoo!

Anyway I know it's hard but I think we just gotta take it easy and not think about bad things happening!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/swfqoTGOq6E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-15-2012, 09:30 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, you are not wrong in the idea that it could be dangerous. HOWEVER, you are forgetting that pretty much anything she does....could be dangerous.

Many people in the US, still hate anything and everyone French, due to France refusing to back the US after 9/11 so simply being French could make her a target.

Her being a beautiful woman could make her a target.

Her being a woman could make her a target.

Her sometimes getting mad at people on twitter of giving someone the finger like in Mexico, could make her a target.

Her name starting with an A could make her a target.

My point is, crazy people, are CRAZY. They do crazy stuff, for crazy reasons. So sure, the tattoo could be a problem in the right situations. But then again, anything about her could be a problem in the right situations.

We all worry about her, but we can't do anything to protect her. (although how badass would it be if we could start some kind of....Lili Protection Force) i guess what I'm saying is, you are not wrong with the idea, but...don't loose sleep over it. We can't do anything.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:41 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Well I used to be very concerned for her safety at her concerts etc.

No wonder!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z7zY-I94BiA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This thread could be good to talk not only about the tattoo but about her safety nowadays or in the past. A couple of times I felt like she gave away too much information about her whereabouts and plans on Twitter.
Not that something bad would happen to her, but too much information anyway.
We know she has some haters mocking her sometimes. If I was her I would be expecting someone trying to hack her phone or trying to close down her facebook or something like that. It happens to a lot of celebs. But maybe she is not as big as other celebs to be a target for those kinds of attacks. I don't know.

Last edited by SpanishFan; 04-15-2012 at 09:50 PM..
Old 04-15-2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post

This thread could be good to talk not only about the tattoo but about her safety nowadays or in the past.

Honestly, and I mean no offense by this in anyway, but I do not think this conversation should go past what Scruffy asked. "was I wrong to think the tattoo was a problem." I don't think we should start a thread where we pick apart her life and find when and where she could get into trouble.

Last edited by BrianO1; 04-15-2012 at 10:05 PM..
Old 04-15-2012, 10:11 PM
Alizée dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
I don't think we should start a thread where we pick apart her life and find when and where she could get into trouble.
I agree.. spring is in the air!

Old 04-15-2012, 11:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

The thing is, I said in my post in AF that I wouldn't make any more posts. Then this nut case showed up on the Paris metro. I was so divided. I felt so commited to what I said in AF to not say anything anymore, but then again I felt that I should warn her about what happened in the Paris metro and I realized we now have members in this forum who were so much a part of that pack mentality of AF that they really didn't care about her. All they cared about is how they looked.. I was so torn thinking what I was thinking was so unlikely, but I would have felt so compeltely demoralized if my worst fears came through.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-15-2012 at 11:29 PM..
Old 04-15-2012, 11:36 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
I don't think we should start a thread where we pick apart her life and find when and where she could get into trouble.

I did not mean that... I really wish that my english was a little bit better.
Since it is not, and I can not explain myself with the accuracy I would like, I will post a little bit less, and read a little bit more.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I realized we now have members in this forum who were so much a part of that pack mentality of AF that they really didn't care about her.
I hope that was not directed at me...
Old 04-15-2012, 11:58 PM
Alizée dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I realized we now have members in this forum who were so much a part of that pack mentality of AF that they really didn't care about her.
I'm also a member of AF.. but I just didn't respond to you over there! Anyway as I mentioned in my first post here.. it's best not think about bad things happening.. whether it be to Alizée.. any member of her family.. or anyone else for that matter!

Sheesh!

Btw.. you don't need to warn Alizée of anything.. she's a smart girl.