Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-16-2012, 12:00 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

What makes anyone think we are trying to pick apart her life? If you read my post, I said the odds of something happening to her were infintessimly small. Do I have to read the definition of that to you? It's not likely, but it is a small possibility and I would feel so guilty about it, if something happened, and I had never said anything about it.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:01 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Looks like you were talking about with your post. Interesting.

What happened to the "I want your opinions"?

I gave you my thoughts, in a respectful manner, and stated TWICE that I wasn't even saying you were wrong. Didn't expect the level of disrespect in return for what I said....

. " you don't care about Alizee" Thanks for that Scruffy.

Last edited by BrianO1; 04-16-2012 at 12:05 AM..
Old 04-16-2012, 12:19 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, I don't think it was irrational at all for you to be worried about Alizee - or anyone here for that matter. I think it's safe to say that Alizee means something to all of us, some more than others, and whether she's touched your life in a big way or is just a singer you like a lot, I don't think ANYONE wants to see her get hurt. It's very natural to care about the safety of something that is important to you, whether there is cause or not.

Personally, I think there IS reason. These recent events are very unnerving and I'd be surprised if Alizee herself was not worried.

And even if we were trying to pick her life apart in this thread... everyone here expressed a lot of concern during the MP fiasco, it blew up like no other thread I've seen here. THAT was definitely picking her life apart. As a matter of fact, there are many, many threads here for the purpose of picking her life apart, her career, her appearance.. that's the point of a fan forum.

Let's keep in mind here that everyone is here to express their opinion, and nobody's opinion holds more weight than another - so they should all be treated as such.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 04-16-2012, 12:38 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The thing is, I said in my post in AF that I wouldn't make any more posts. Then this nut case showed up on the Paris metro. I was so divided. I felt so commited to what I said in AF to not say anything anymore, but then again I felt that I should warn her about what happened in the Paris metro and I realized we now have members in this forum who were so much a part of that pack mentality of AF that they really didn't care about her. All they cared about is how they looked.. I was so torn thinking what I was thinking was so unlikely, but I would have felt so compeltely demoralized if my worst fears came through.
There are and always have been crazy people. The difference between now and 50 years ago is that media has the ability to present it as though you're there, and is constantly sensationalizing it in order to get more viewership. By playing off of people's fears they get what they want, and it never ceases to amaze me that people consider this to be entertainment. Unfortunately it makes it seem as though the world is much more dangerous than it actually is (referring specifically to a random attack).

I have been watching her use of various items to cover up that tatoo and believe that she is simply covering it up because it is no longer appropriate to have on her wrist. I believe that she will have it removed before too long, assuming that it is OK with Annily (after all, it appeared at the same time as the one she got for her and, as far as we know, it might even have been Annily's idea).

Just because some crazy person did something in Paris doesn't all of a sudden mean that it's any less safe than it was a month ago. Therefore (as she is a smart woman), I do not believe that her behavior (covering that tatoo) is it at all to do her concern over the possibility of being attacked.

Bottom line (as you had asked for feedback) is that I believe you're letting your fears get the best of you.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:42 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Come on, we all care about Alizée. Sometimes that much that we can even start an argument with someone we really appreciate.
We are all part of team Alizée, as cheesy as that sounds.

We all have different opinions, different ages, even we are from different countries... It is inevitable to collide between us sometimes.
I consider all of you clever enough to realize that and be able shake hands at the end of the day
Old 04-16-2012, 12:45 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Scruffy your theories as to why Alizee is covering the Hebrew tattoo all could be sound, but as you said an infinitesmal possibility that harm could come to Alizee or Annily. As Brian said there is an infinite number of scenario's that could bring harm to Alizee. This is a dangerous world we llive in. Why is it so important to be right or obtain validation from others for sheer speculation on your part or for that matter what any one else speculates. Opinions are like A-holes. We all have them. I personally think Alizee is going through the Goth Rocker chick honey badger phase of "I don't give a shit what you or Jeremy thinks" and covering the tattoo up to piss him off or get his attention. Or her new boy toy dancer man makes her cover it up because he is jealous of Jeremy lol.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:03 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I think it has more to do with her split up, she probably doesn't want to see it. Her tattoo is so small anyway, who would see it from far away? I didn't even know she had it until it was pointed out.

Edit:

Plus she should be more worried about her stalker scruffydog777.

Last edited by Euphoria; 04-16-2012 at 01:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-16-2012, 01:13 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I think it has more to do with her split up, she probably doesn't want to see it. Her tattoo is so small anyway, who would see it from far away? I didn't even know she had it until it was pointed out.

Edit:

Plus she should be more worried about her stalker scruffydog777.
Now your just being mean and that is so out of character for you Euphoria NOT!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 01:23 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Hebrew tattoo or not, it must be scary for anyone to live in those parts these days if someone is shooting people down and waving guns around on the metro.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 04-16-2012, 03:28 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Hebrew tattoo or not, it must be scary for anyone to live in those parts these days if someone is shooting people down and waving guns around on the metro.
Agreed, but it's kinda always been that way. Paris has fairly frequent riots.