Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-13-2012, 03:41 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
I thought 'Tiger Mom' meant MILF. Then I'd say Alizee is #1. As for the article, it's alot of Pepe Le Pew Poop. The Japanese are probably the top tiger moms, and look how neurotic those people become.
I'd say the Chinese have got everyone beat. Have you ever seen videos of those people doing gymnastics or playing in an orchestra? I always say, "No matter how good you are at what you do, there's an 8-year-old in China who is doing it better."

The Chinese will take over the world someday soon, they're breeding an army of science, music, and math wizards as we speak.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-13-2012, 04:24 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
bwahahahahahaha i doubt alizee exactly follows any strict practices, she seems more the type to give her child some growing room
That was the impression I got as well. She doesn't seem pushy enough to be a tiger mom. She's far too lax. And I think all the tiger-themed apparel might be because she likes tigers in a literal sense. As in, she likes the animal. Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I'd say the Chinese have got everyone beat. Have you ever seen videos of those people doing gymnastics or playing in an orchestra? I always say, "No matter how good you are at what you do, there's an 8-year-old in China who is doing it better."

The Chinese will take over the world someday soon, they're breeding an army of science, music, and math wizards as we speak.
Oh yeah. I know firsthand what that's like since my mom was also a tiger mom, or at least she TRIED to be. I wish I could say that it was "cool" for me to be all rebellious and crap by intentionally putting in minimal effort back in grade school as a way to get back at MY tiger mom, but in retrospect, I'd be far more successful now if I were a good little soldier like most Chinese kids born here.

If you're Chinese, this isn't news to you. But if you aren't and you're unfamiliar with the way these Chinese parents operate, it would BLOW YOUR MIND to see just how far they push their kids. I remember how back when it was our turn to take the SAT, the way some of my Chinese friends were drilled, you'd think they were preparing for war. All my friends ended up scoring in the 1400-1600 range while I earned a pitiful 1220 with my, "screw you, I'm not studying for that crap 9 hours a day. Eat me." **This was back when the highest score was 1600 btw**

It makes sense that these tiger moms would do this because in China, the competition is fierce to the point where you need to be in the top 0.0000001% of your class to get anywhere, and even that doesn't guarantee anything. LOL? Overpopulation. <3

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 05-14-2012, 12:00 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
She doesn't really seem like a Tiger Mom to me, but who knows. I always wonder where little one is when Alizee is constantly out to dinner. :P
That is what grandmothers are for (and grandfathers).