Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

View Poll Results: Did you preorder the album?
Yes 37 72.55%
No 14 27.45%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2012, 02:24 PM

para.izée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
...I'm glad they're giving us a long time to place our orders...
Looks like nobody told this 'joker' (I really mean ahole) On ebay.fr about it
Already offering 5 at 160 Euro each    Alizee Nouveau Coffret Collector Nouvel Album   

"You tell him Penny!":

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmL9_17Ovtg&hl=en_US&start=91&end=93"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmL9_17Ovtg&hl=en_US&start=91&end=93" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
Old 07-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
That's a lot of orders so far! I'm happy for Zée!!
I'm glad they're giving us a long time to place our orders, I'm also on a tight budget so if I order, it will be later on :/ Congrats to all the members who've successfully placed their orders so far!
I am actually using $$$ from things that I sold on eBay to pay for my Alizée CD!... you should try selling stuff on eBay. It's never too late!

I sold my computer keyboard and mouse... but of course I have another... lol!... And I sold some other things I don't use. Like a TI-83 calculator, my car's factory speakers and factory radio that I had replaced, and an unopened box set DVD of Star Wars episodes 3-6 remastered from 2004...

Alizée is worth it!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Old 07-13-2012, 03:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm still on the fence with this one. I've never been a big believer in this type of thing. I'd rather buy 3 of the regular cds and give a couple away than buy one of these collector editions, but a member contacted me yesterday and said he was having trouble placing his order and asked me to try and he'd re-imburse me . I gave it a shot and I was using bing to translate the page as I went along.

I went through the process and when I'd click on my basket, I'd get a 404 error. I went back and tried it again, same thing but it was showing I had a total of 2. At this point I figured I'd go ahead and order and get one for myself, but again got the 404 message. I tried it twice more, this time using other translators to translate the page. The third time I got the 404 message again. Tried it one last time, before I clicked on the basket, it was showing I had 4 now, with the total price around 270 euros. I finally was able to click on the basket successfuly, but then they had a page asking for all your information.

I was a little nervous at this point, thinking I wouldn't be able understand the page well enough and I might get stuck with 4, so I caved. I told the other member, but he had been by that time figured it out, so it's a good thing I gave up. I might have been stuck with 4.

Does the 69 euros include shipping. If not how much is it? I remember with UEDs it was around $50 which I wanted no part of, especially since I was planning on going over there anyways.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:43 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm still on the fence with this one. I've never been a big believer in this type of thing. I'd rather buy 3 of the regular cds and give a couple away than buy one of these collector editions, but a member contacted me yesterday and said he was having trouble placing his order and asked me to try and he'd re-imburse me . I gave it a shot and I was using bing to translate the page as I went along.

I went through the process and when I'd click on my basket, I'd get a 404 error. I went back and tried it again, same thing but it was showing I had a total of 2. At this point I figured I'd go ahead and order and get one for myself, but again got the 404 message. I tried it twice more, this time using other translators to translate the page. The third time I got the 404 message again. Tried it one last time, before I clicked on the basket, it was showing I had 4 now, with the total price around 270 euros. I finally was able to click on the basket successfuly, but then they had a page asking for all your information.

I was a little nervous at this point, thinking I wouldn't be able understand the page well enough and I might get stuck with 4, so I caved. I told the other member, but he had been by that time figured it out, so it's a good thing I gave up. I might have been stuck with 4.

Does the 69 euros include shipping. If not how much is it? I remember with UEDs it was around $50 which I wanted no part of, especially since I was planning on going over there anyways.
I don't think there was a need to translate the page anywhere.

69 euros doesn't include shipping charge. It would around 95 euros including shipping charge for you, I guess.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:08 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

The page I went to was all in French. I went to it through the e-mail I was sent by Alizee. I didn't see any options to click over to an English version of the page.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:31 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

My receipt shows 96.16€ with shipping.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:53 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The page I went to was all in French. I went to it through the e-mail I was sent by Alizee. I didn't see any options to click over to an English version of the page.
There is no English version, but most of the required parts are in English. So even you directly go to the site and proceed further you won't face any issue.

You can see that everything is in French except for those main one lines which we actually read.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:55 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

It still keeps chucking me back to the main (front) page every time i try to check out...grrrrrrrrr!
Old 07-13-2012, 05:15 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I don't think there was a need to translate the page anywhere.
Well it seems you used a different Internet browser or somthing. Because I, like Scruffy, had everything appear in French. No English, at all.
Old 07-13-2012, 05:16 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Yesterday,having same trouble Scruffy having..but there is a little garbage simbol on the right of thr basket, so you can RESET and delete the copy you got if you made some error!

Tags
mirrors, mirrors everywhere, release date . dragons