Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 07:14 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

what to say... this world is going to hell... such things happens more and more... everyday we hear from TV where someone died or someone killed many people... its becoming to be daily program...

it can happen everytime, everywhere, to everyone... you can think you live on safe place... but one day you get up, turn TV and hear what happened...

example like by us...

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/eu...akia.shooting/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Bratislava_shooting

know it has not much to do, with what happened... dont know much why it ecactly happened in US cause dont like to read such articles... but I still think, there is ever one way how to prevent it... but if they dont care about it, its ending tragically

Old 07-21-2012, 09:43 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

this is an incredibly tragic moment for our generation. my mom went to the high school in that are and even knew that theatre. i cant believe someone would be so horrible again, especially so close to the colombine tragedy just 14 years ago. this area seems to get nothing but a bad rep from all these terrible things something needs to go right there. and i found some people trying to make it happen:

i hope you guys will support this too, it would be amazing for these poor victims! lets let them meet a hero! i know the doctors and medics and police are the real heroes, but think like a child. and hopefully if this happens, christian bale will inspire these children to greatness as doctors or police or firefighters themselves, the real heroes!!!
Old 07-21-2012, 09:54 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

I am no expert, but the less injured kids must be still shocked, the last thing those kids need is someone in a batman costume walking towards them.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
I am no expert, but the less injured kids must be still shocked, the last thing those kids need is someone in a batman costume walking towards them.
I was thinking the same thing. That would probably traumatize them even more if anything.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:51 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
"Holmes apparently had prepared the attack at the Aurora theater well in advance, receiving multiple deliveries by mail for four months to his home and school and buying thousands rounds of ammunition on the Internet, Oates said. "He had a high volume of deliveries," Oates said. "We think this explains how he got his hands on the magazine, ammunition," he said, as well as the rigged explosives in his apartment.
"What we're seeing here is evidence of some calculation and deliberation," Oates added."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/21/james-holmes-colorado-shooting_n_1692381.html?1342923494

Edit:

Also how to help
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1690093.html

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 07-21-2012 at 10:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-21-2012, 11:51 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

The killer had a batman costume on? Wtf, havent kept up on this story. Dont want to give this dipshit attention he so craves...
Old 07-22-2012, 12:26 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
The killer had a batman costume on?
No? Not even close?

He wore body armor, even a gas mask.

------------------------------------------------------------------

http://news.yahoo.com/police-colo-su...033025968.html

Goddamnit, if he had already been this calculating the least he could have done was take down the fuggin' paintball poster.
Old 07-22-2012, 01:18 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I would agree with that, but only for people who commit suicide.
When you go and plan how to kill innocent people in cold blood surely you can not blame only society, something must not be totally right in your head. It does not matter what society does to you, if you are depressed, or if you feel anger. If you decide to set a plan to kill innocent random people, surely there is something wrong with you, mentally.

Otherwise this would happen every hour every day everywhere.
That's a very good point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
this is an incredibly tragic moment for our generation. my mom went to the high school in that are and even knew that theatre. i cant believe someone would be so horrible again, especially so close to the colombine tragedy just 14 years ago. this area seems to get nothing but a bad rep from all these terrible things something needs to go right there. and i found some people trying to make it happen:

i hope you guys will support this too, it would be amazing for these poor victims! lets let them meet a hero! i know the doctors and medics and police are the real heroes, but think like a child. and hopefully if this happens, christian bale will inspire these children to greatness as doctors or police or firefighters themselves, the real heroes!!!
Quote:
^ My thoughts exactly. What WOULD be a nice gesture is if Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway visited the hospital to show support for the victims, just not dressed as their respective characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
http://news.yahoo.com/police-colo-su...033025968.html

Goddamnit, if he had already been this calculating the least he could have done was take down the fuggin' paintball poster.
Something that stood out to me from that article:

Quote:
He also worked as a cabin counselor to underprivileged children at a summer camp in Los Angeles in 2008. In a statement, Camp Max Straus confirmed Holmes had worked there for eight weeks. The camp provided no other detail about Holmes but said such counselors are generally responsible for the care and guidance of roughly 10 children.
Wow. On paper it sounds like he should've been a perfectly nice, normal guy, especially with the quotes you have from coworkers and acquaintances/friends of the family who described him as a reserved, but friendly/easy-going person. The more we find out, the more weird and surreal it all seems.

It would be interesting to see an interview with his mother explaining what she meant when she said, "You have the right person." Just to explain what would give her that immediate reaction.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-22-2012 at 01:25 AM..
Old 07-22-2012, 02:00 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Well, sociopaths are usually quiet and seem completely normal. Ted Bundy was said to be extremely charming and charismatic and he'd just go in people's houses in the middle of the night and bash their heads in.

Sociopaths just have absolutely no conscience and feel no remorse at all. They know exactly how they are and don't care. What's scary is they say 1 in 25 people are sociopaths. Pretty scary numbers, imo. I'm sure his mother knew how he was because a mother always knows her child. I'm sure she saw a darkness in him from an early age.

What I find interesting is that science is starting to intermingle with religion in some ways. There are some religions out there that believe there are only a certain amount of souls, and that some people are basically born as shells. They walk, talk, and act like normal people, but they aren't. And now with science we are really starting to discover that is true to some degree.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:14 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
What's scary is they say 1 in 25 people are sociopaths.
Well, we have about 25 regular posters here. Let's not start pointing fingers just yet.

Also, no reason to bring religion into this.