Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-08-2012, 11:30 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

How can I marry Alizee? Hmm, spoil the shit out of Annily. Thats a start.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:32 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Ummm yeah... try to get within 10 feet of Annily, let alone sending her a gift and see what happens!.. Let me know how that works for ya!...

Old 09-09-2012, 02:30 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
I don't think it's all the fans' fault for being impatient. Alizée (or Sony, or both) are also at fault for building hype by setting up unrealistic goals and milestones and releasing them to the public, such as Spring and September 2012 album release dates, and then failing to meet those goals. Then setting the date to October 1st and pre-selling limited edition autographed albums (in a hat box with other goodies) while telling the fans that the album is almost done. But now pushing the album back to as far as January 2013. We are at the point to where credibility is slowly drifting away, if it is not already lost, and album release dates can be taken with a grain of salt like the sheep that cried wolf. Frustration is warranted... in fact, I think the fans are being pretty patient.
You seem frustrated about the release date TDA, here:

Quote:
The world is not going to end because Alizée's album release date was pushed back!

There is no need to stock up on non-perishables and hide in a shelter. You can relax!.... breathe!
Quote:
Don't get your panties in a twist Panther... the date was pushed back so that they could make the album better now; rather than releasing it and then re-releasing it with additional tracks later. They are striving to release all the "additional 'bonus' tracks" with the first release. This is gonna be great!

On a side note, am I wrong in thinking that Jman actually had nothing to do with UEDS? (And that the upcoming album is actually her 2nd effort without MF and Jman?)
Old 09-09-2012, 04:42 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
You seem frustrated about the release date TDA, here:

On a side note, am I wrong in thinking that Jman actually had nothing to do with UEDS? (And that the upcoming album is actually her 2nd effort without MF and Jman?)
That cracked me up
Old 09-09-2012, 10:50 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ummm yeah... try to get within 10 feet of Annily, let alone sending her a gift and see what happens!.. Let me know how that works for ya!...
Alizée has said she is a typical Corsican woman

A little history on Corsica back in the 1800's close to 25% of the population died off due to vengeance killings. Think of it as an island wide Hatfield's and the McCoy's on steroids. So do you really want to get on Alizée and her families bad side, do ya?

Last edited by ALS; 09-09-2012 at 07:27 PM..
Old 09-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Quote:
Alizée has said she is a typical Corsican woman

A little history on Corsica back in the 1800's close to 25% of the population died off due to vengeance killings. Think of it of an island wide Hatfield's and the McCoy's on steroids. So do you really want to get on Alizée and her families bad side, do ya?
That was the 1800's... so... to answer your question... yeah!

Old 09-12-2012, 02:33 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

random question... why does the thread title says something about the 1st December as the release date? Yeah sure the 1st December is on the pre-order side of the deluxe box but this has to be a mistake... it's just not possible. In France album releases are ALWAYS on a Monday. The 1st December is a Saturday. So either the special edition will be released earlier and the normal album on the 3rd December (5 years after Psychédélices by the way) or it's simply wrong. I go for the latter. Also it's odd that Alizée talks about a few weeks of a delay - what would be late October or November -, she's actually announcing it but she doesn't say anything about the 1st December. If this would be the official date she would have told us. Just saying. So maybe it would be better to change the thread title in "release date TBA" to avoid confusing.

Anyway I really hope she will release the album either in late October or in November... it's not about waiting. I'm more worried about the fact that as longer it takes to release the album more and more people will forget about the single - from the few people (apart from her fans) who noticed the new song.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 09-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
random question... why does the thread title says something about the 1st December as the release date? Yeah sure the 1st December is on the pre-order side of the deluxe box but this has to be a mistake... it's just not possible. In France album releases are ALWAYS on a Monday. The 1st December is a Saturday. So either the special edition will be released earlier and the normal album on the 3rd December (5 years after Psychédélices by the way) or it's simply wrong. I go for the latter. Also it's odd that Alizée talks about a few weeks of a delay - what would be late October or November -, she's actually announcing it but she doesn't say anything about the 1st December. If this would be the official date she would have told us. Just saying. So maybe it would be better to change the thread title in "release date TBA" to avoid confusing.

Anyway I really hope she will release the album either in late October or in November... it's not about waiting. I'm more worried about the fact that as longer it takes to release the album more and more people will forget about the single - from the few people (apart from her fans) who noticed the new song.
<checks date of post before responding>
^^ inside joke ^^

I agree the title should read TBA until Alizée gives an official date.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Yeah where did 1st of December come from...only a handful of people can change the thread title. I'll change it to be TBA
Old 09-12-2012, 09:05 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
I just woke up from a nap and I read that as "How can I marry Annily?" hahahah, I was like what the HELL. Then I reread it.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...